White girl day at the beach problems.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
W**** People
 5 years ago '11        #102
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
to that and her typical white girl butt too

Last edited by nastynorm89; 05-08-2013 at 11:26 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #103
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
Clearly she had on some skin tanner type sh*t.. maybe even a spray tan... idiots errrrrrwerrrrrrrrr

that is not all skin, bet that!!! clueless fauks

redish melanin>
 5 years ago '05        #104
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 BeatinGuts said:
Clearly she had on some skin tanner type sh*t.. maybe even a spray tan... idiots errrrrrwerrrrrrrrr

redish melanin>
 05-09-2013, 12:56 AM         #105
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
That nasty bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #106
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
im more disgusted by the pancake a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #107
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237

[video - click to view]

05-09-2013, 04:54 AM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeatinGuts said:

redish melanin>
The crazy thing is you say this like it makes it better, why is she tanning her skin with spray to appear darker anyway..............trying to justify this madness.....
 5 years ago '04        #109
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 Crookz said:
Why would black/brown people know anything about spray tans? From experience?

5 years ago '05        #110
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
Im white. Never seen anyone peel like this. Maybe shes a molting snake.
 05-09-2013, 08:58 AM         #111
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch shaped like an upside ketchup bottle.
 5 years ago '12        #112
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
besides all da glue like peeling skin bish got a body shaped like spongebob lol
 05-09-2013, 10:36 AM         #113
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that happens to some of us white folks that are VERY fair complexion. or in your people's words " She be whit a.ss heil "..... its not fun at all. on the real you a.sswipes just amaze me though like you never knew of this.

As for most of BX is white ??? i seriously doubt it. there wouldn't be 20 pages of rants about how its wrong and racist that a black person is blamed for something that they actually did. us "white" people wouldn't be throwing the race card out like and that saying life is unfair. we just take our punishment or bullsh*t like adults and thats it.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 05-09-2013 at 10:38 AM..
 05-09-2013, 10:47 AM         #114
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it seems that I was right. White people are like snakes. Not only are the some sneaky fu*ks but their skin peels off like an orange.

disgusting.
 05-09-2013, 11:32 AM         #115
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eww...damn I see w**** people be hatin so much...
 5 years ago '06        #116
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 sincerethought said:
wait white people skin peels off like that i've heard of people complaining about peeling but i never imagined that
Bro i had over half the skin on my back peel off one summer... sh*t was bad...
wouldn't believe the size of skin i had flaking off of me..
 5 years ago '10        #117
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Black people SHOULD wear sun screen, and it's an ignorant myth that they shouldn't. But I digress
 05-09-2013, 12:09 PM         #118
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Black people SHOULD wear sun screen, and it's an ignorant myth that they shouldn't. But I digress
No cousin, we dont need to........A ton of sun only gives us Vitamin D......where a ton of sun gives whites Skin Cancer.......

Known as the "sunshine vitamin", the body's ability to manufacture Vitamin D naturally occurs after being exposed to the sunshine with as little as ten to 15 minutesa day, three times weekly. This exposure is proved to be sufficient to allow the body to create the Vitamin D recommended by the RDA.
Unfortunately, not all individuals will obtain this level of exposure. With an increase in the rate of UV-related skin cancers, we have found the benefit of outdoor activites may not outweight the risks. Fortunately, because of natural skin cell mutations, it has been determined that the darker one's skin type may be, the less ultraviolet light the skin is exposed to. Thus, possibly reducing the risk of skin cancer is darker complextions. Unfortunately, the dark skin natural skin cell mutations also carry a health risk as darker complexions prevent UV light absorption thus decreasing absorption of Vitamin D.

With dark complexions, the decrease in ultraviolet light provides for a significant impact on calcium absorption and bone growth. From sunlight (ultraviolet light), the body produces an increased production of D(3) which is the vitamin necessary for the body's calcium absorption and bone growth. Hence, the lack of UV light will result in lack of D(3) production and, thereby, decrease bone growth.

As a result, dietary guidelines recommend an increase of Vitamin D intake by those individuals with darker complexions. This vitamin D intake can be found in fortified Vitamin D foods or in supplements. Supplements are a great addition to the daily adult diet. The current recommendation for Vitamin D intake are 5 ug/d for adults, both male and female, from ages nine to 50 years and 10ug/d for adults, both male and female, ages 50 to 70 years. The equivelant supplement would be 200 IU Vitamin D to equate one 5ug/d dosing. For individuals with darker skin complexions, the intake should be increased to a level no greater than 50ug/d or 2000 IU Vitamin D supplement.

Vitamin D provides many other health benefits including offset of steroid affects, improve deficiencies of Alzheimer's disease and may even protect against some other forms of cancer.

With the various skin cancer warnings, many individuals, with both light and dark complexions, have become wary of exposure to sunlight. While this is a growing concern, the lasting effects of too little UV light may not outweigh the benefits in darker complected individuals. For those individuals balancing a life of less sun exposure and/or individuals with darker complexions, a supplement of Vitamin D daily may be your strongest ally ensuring adequate bone growth while preventing UV related skin cancer

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-09-2013 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #119
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
My skin peels but in small flakes. Never seen anyone peel like that
 5 years ago '04        #120
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
 Avitos Way said:
Melanin>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy