May 7 - Missing Girl's Hero ‘Knew Something Was Wrong When A White Girl Ran Into A Black Mans Arms

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Kadillac87 said:
White people mad because Charles telling the hard truth. Uppity negroes mad because Charles not using proper English and tap dancing for massa. They need to give my n*gga Charles a tv show. He a fool. I can't wait for Boondocks to make an episode about this.

I'm white, im not mad at all. The fu*k do I give how a dude talk? Is he tellin the truth? Lol, for a lot of white hoes, yea. Dude a hero, either way. Don't believe my sentiment's, sh*t, u in the A, come smoke a blunt and catch a beer one day.
 5 years ago '11        #62
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,477 | Props total: 39393 39393
 Kewop Decam said:
That's still anonymity, smart guy.
Yeah but at least there's a real picture of me
 5 years ago '11        #63
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Soprano ATL said:
I'm white, im not mad at all. The fu*k do I give how a dude talk? Is he tellin the truth? Lol, for a lot of white hoes, yea. Dude a hero, either way. Don't believe my sentiment's, sh*t, u in the A, come smoke a blunt and catch a beer one day.
I don't smoke, but we can get a beer. Unless you're talking about drinking at Bulldogs or Friends on Ponce
 5 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't smoke, but we can get a beer. Unless you're talking about drinking at Bulldogs or Friends on Ponce
Lol, nah, I don't know any of them places. I moved to sandy springs, closer to te studio I worked at' but lived at Marietta street/5 points for years till then. Usually just walked my a.ss to sidebar up the street. sh*t, this would be the time for the fu*k the finals parties my homies used to throw from state, but some f*ggot had to k!ll dro.
 05-08-2013, 12:17 AM         #65
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The parents of those girls better make sure they break him off properly. Whatever the reward money was during the intial year needs to be multiplied by each year that passed. Then quadrupled. He saved four lives. He needs to be set for life even before the money comes from outside entities.
 5 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
The parents of those girls better make sure they break him off properly. Whatever the reward money was during the intial year needs to be multiplied by each year that passed. Then quadrupled. He saved four lives. He needs to be set for life even before the money comes from outside entities.
These girls are from the same hood they were found in. I doubt these families have sh*t. The rewards don't usually come from family.
 5 years ago '07        #67
markjlee101 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
Can we get another Antoine Dodson video!

[video - click to view]

05-08-2013, 12:51 AM         #68
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to him he's a true hero
 5 years ago '12        #69
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7511 7511
He right tho. Have you n*ggas ever had a lil white girl run into you arms?
Just cuz he not speaking politically correct dont mean he embarrassing himself.
 5 years ago '12        #70
fcm415 
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 3124 3124
The Media's lovin them some Charles Ramsey right now. Check out the comments on this article and video about him though. They can't get enough, they're taking everything in.

My man said: Give the reward to them girls. I got money.
 05-08-2013, 01:27 AM         #71
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
america loves to watch an ignorant black man embarrass himself
nail meet head

thats what rap is, a good ol minstrel show
 5 years ago '06        #72
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
 Obonga said:
It went over your head and be direct, no one worships white people ignorance is ignorance there is nothing else to it.
nothing went over my head. this man just saved multiple lives yet you're on a computer calling him 'ignorant/****'. what other reason do you have to call him those names other than to feed into the same ignorance you claim to be denouncing? if you can't appreciate what he did for what it is, then it says more about you than it does about him.
 5 years ago '05        #73
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Dude did a good job who cares what he said I thought it was funny, but you have to be from the hood to understand what he meant. But just think how many other people walked bye and these girls asked for help and people just ignored there call for help, we need more people like this guy in america good job well done fu*k the haters...
 5 years ago '07        #74
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
He ain't makin me look bad

Dude's a hero irregardless of what you might project onto him

Last edited by Playa; 05-08-2013 at 02:33 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Honestly he was telling the truth. Hell I work at a Fortune 500 company's corporate office, I'm in a tie every fukkin day and 70% of the white men and women that I cross paths with damn near bust through the other side of the wall trying to avoid me? They look down, never make eye contact, look off into space when we're the only two walking down a 20 yard hallway. It's pathetic, some look me dead in the eye, I smile and speak and they don't react at all.... They keep walking.

So considering these hoes will not even speak to a black man that speaks well, looks good, etc... They damn sure ain't hugging one. This is the world we live in, I'm a proud product of the hood and my degree from an HBCU groomed me for "your world".

Thank you for being a hero Charles, thank you for telling the the truth and allowing America to glance at its own ignorance in the mirror.

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 05-08-2013 at 03:16 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #76
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #77
Silencer 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 3441 3441
Nice....
 5 years ago '04        #78
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 sincerethought said:
who said im ashamed of myself i love the fact i grew up in the suburbs and yes im speaking negatively about you ignorant n*gga making all black people look bad you n*gga are the weak links that hold us down
You can't be serious.....only you can make yourself look bad. You sound like a racist with the generalization.
 5 years ago '09        #79
59fifty 
space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 10168 10168
I think ima get a egg mcmuffin this morning
 5 years ago '04        #80
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Game375 said:

[pic - click to view]

Portland need give him a contract

It doesn't matter how this guy speaks. He saved four lives . Whats really crazy is how the kidnappers son didn't even know about it .
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy