May 7 - Missing Girl's Hero ‘Knew Something Was Wrong When A White Girl Ran Into A Black Mans Arms

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM         #41
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idgaf what color he is this dude is a fu*kin hero and a character. dude should be in the movies making millions or writing a book or something. he deserves to have a good life after this
 5 years ago '05        #42
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 corys35 said:
idgaf what color he is this dude is a fu*kin hero and a character. dude should be in the movies making millions or writing a book or something. he deserves to have a good life after this
A rare poster with sense.
 5 years ago '12        #43
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6034 6034
Uncle Ruckus a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #44
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
 corys35 said:
idgaf what color he is this dude is a fu*kin hero and a character. dude should be in the movies making millions or writing a book or something. he deserves to have a good life after this
 5 years ago '05        #45
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Always amazes me how the bx forgets about what the man did and turns into what he said, looks like, where he works or how many teeth he may or may not have. His actions are all you fools should care about.
 5 years ago '08        #46
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,984 | Props total: 9755 9755
 sincerethought said:
i commend him for saving the women but no matter where your born you need to have more self respect for yourself

and im from the suburbs but definitely didn't have no silver spoon i work hard for everything i own
You are... You're.... not "your" you idiot. Who is the ignorant one now?

How does he not have self respect? That's how he tells a story. Sorry he doesn't tell it all lifeless and boring. It wasn't like he was using words incorrectly. Also, the joke about a pretty white girl running into the arms of a black man (it was clearly a joke) has a little truth to it.

In every bit of kidding there is some truth.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
avatar space
space
$18,381 | Props total: 39143 39143
 Kewop Decam said:
You are... You're.... not "your" you idiot. Who is the ignorant one now?

How does he not have self respect? That's how he tells a story. Sorry he doesn't tell it all lifeless and boring. It wasn't like he was using words incorrectly. Also, the joke about a pretty white girl running into the arms of a black man (it was clearly a joke) has a little truth to it.

In every bit of kidding there is some truth.
is that all
 5 years ago '11        #48
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
avatar space
space
$18,381 | Props total: 39143 39143
 S W A N said:
So now you better than this man because he may be a dishwasher? Get off that pedistal before someone kicks you off that sh*t. This same "dishwasher" as you so elegantly described him, may be the same type of person that you will need help from one day.
Your right Charles Ramsey is a great man I hope he is around if I every need help
 5 years ago '08        #49
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,984 | Props total: 9755 9755
Good reply there, buddy.
 5 years ago '07        #50
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
man you dumb a.ss kids always got to turn something into a race war

this guy saved four fu*king lives. the majority of people would have looked the other way.

black, white, asian, hispanic???? thats not how i look at it. He is a fu*king human being who saved lives. all of you f!ghting in here are ignorant.

whats wrong with telling it like it is? should he change his face to act different in front of a camera?

fu*k that do you and be authentic

good for this guy

/end rant
 5 years ago '05        #51
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 1LynguisticMind said:
man you dumb a.ss kids always got to turn something into a race war

this guy saved four fu*king lives. the majority of people would have looked the other way.

black, white, asian, hispanic???? thats not how i look at it. He is a fu*king human being who saved lives. all of you f!ghting in here are ignorant.

whats wrong with telling it like it is? should he change his face to act different in front of a camera?

fu*k that do you and be authentic

good for this guy

/end rant
All of this, and fu*k /end rant, this is /thread.
 5 years ago '11        #52
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
avatar space
space
$18,381 | Props total: 39143 39143
I take it all back y'all have convinced me I need to stop being such a Condescending *ssh*ole Charles Ramsey is a great man who did a great thing
 05-07-2013, 11:21 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
I take it all back y'all have convinced me I need to stop being such a Condescending *ssh*ole Charles Ramsey is a great man who did a great thing
I mean, you can feel how you wanna feel

That anonymity

BX would lose it if they knew who I really was lol
 5 years ago '06        #54
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
y'all hear his 911 call?


[video - click to view]




"she said her name is Linda Berry or some sh*t, I don't know who the FU*K that is. I just moved over here brah"


sounded pissed when he said it too


Last edited by coolio; 05-07-2013 at 11:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #55
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
White people mad because Charles telling the hard truth. Uppity negroes mad because Charles not using proper English and tap dancing for massa. They need to give my n*gga Charles a tv show. He a fool. I can't wait for Boondocks to make an episode about this.

 5 years ago '11        #56
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
avatar space
space
$19,268 | Props total: 12523 12523
 matelyan said:
I thought he was just overcome with emotion. The man did just save peoples lives and brought a ton of joy and happiness to many people. I don't know how composed I would be either, given the circumstances.


dude did just saved some lives some of you guys need to quit the BS..he better than that ain't got no time for that lady she was looking some what foolish
 05-07-2013, 11:33 PM         #57
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...God bless this man but hes a little out there, no?
 5 years ago '11        #58
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
avatar space
space
$18,381 | Props total: 39143 39143
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I mean, you can feel how you wanna feel

That anonymity

BX would lose it if they knew who I really was lol
I have nothing to hide sincerethought is my BX name, twitter name and Instagram I speak my own personal opinions
 5 years ago '08        #59
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,984 | Props total: 9755 9755
 sincerethought said:
I have nothing to hide sincerethought is my BX name, twitter name and Instagram I speak my own personal opinions
That's still anonymity, smart guy.
 5 years ago '12        #60
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 Kadillac87 said:
White people mad because Charles telling the hard truth. Uppity negroes mad because Charles not using proper English and tap dancing for massa. They need to give my n*gga Charles a tv show. He a fool. I can't wait for Boondocks to make an episode about this.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy