Ever wondered why Floyd Mayweather Jr only fights in Las Vegas?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
so i wonder if the threadstarter realizes he is wrong yet or if he is just in denial

this MYTH has been debunked for a while now
 5 years ago '05        #62
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 StateProperty88 said:
so i wonder if the threadstarter realizes he is wrong yet or if he is just in denial

this MYTH has been debunked for a while now
In what way is the article written wrong though? the substance is illegal in every state in America besides Nevada...and how is it a Myth when Mayweather himself has told people he uses them injections?

explain how the "MYTH" was debunked....or are you just saying that with nothing behind your statement?

why are you Mayweather fans so sensitive?
 5 years ago '08        #63
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 pus*yFiend said:
In what way is the article written wrong though? the substance is illegal in every state in America besides Nevada...and how is it a Myth when Mayweather himself has told people he uses them injections?

explain how the "MYTH" was debunked....or are you just saying that with nothing behind your statement?

You should read more:

"As of February 17th 2010, Xylocaine is not banned according to the FDA, USADA, WADA, and the NSAC. In fact, I canít find any other State Athletic Commission that bans it either."

Now where is your proof its banned in all other states?
 5 years ago '04        #64
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 stogz said:
You can put whatever you want in a contract... and that contract is legally binding. It's like when a f!ghter wants to put in the contract that you have to pay a $10,000,000 per pound weight penalty if you are over weight, that is legally binding. The commission doesn't require that though.

The commission doesn't require random blood tests through out training but if you put it in a contract, that is signed by both parties, it becomes binding.

I already posted the answer to that way before the other dude you quoted posted that article.
Sorry I'm more of an MMA guy, does Mayweather put USADA or WADA testing in his contracts? I know he did for Mosely but does he do that with everyone now?
 5 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:

so you are in denial

by the article you posted as well as the title of the thread you are insinuating that the only reason flyod f!ghts in vegas is because he can you xylocaine...which is false

that has long been a MYTH and it has been debunked for a while now, there's nothing to be sensitive about, you are just wrong.

xylocaine isnt illegal in every state except nevada. that is another MYTH, that has been debunked for some time now and was even debunked in this very thread by stogz

mayweather also said he hasnt used it in a while (as per an article posted in this very thread) since you are taking his word so serious, but he has still fought in vegas please stop homie, like i said you are in denial
 5 years ago '07        #66
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,078 | Props total: 30405 30405
 bibbyboi said:
Sorry I'm more of an MMA guy, does Mayweather put USADA or WADA testing in his contracts? I know he did for Mosely but does he do that with everyone now?
He has put that method of testing in his contract for Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto. I don't know if it was used for Guerrero... have not heard about it now that i think about it. Usually the week after the f!ght, the results of the testing as well as who conducted the testing and what method of testing it is, is released to the public.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
threadstarter

FDA

“Is Xylocaine approved by the FDA?”
I spoke today with a representative from the FDA via their Drug Information line. I asked them if Xylocaine was illegal or banned in this country. The representative said there are no bans on this drug. The representative also said that there would be no reason for individual states to make this drug illegal especially if its FDA approved. However, if this drug is administered by an I.V. or through injections then it must be done under the direct supervision of a licensed medical professional.
WADA

“None of the ingredients in this brand (Xylocaine) are currently included on the WADA Prohibited List”. This means that Xylocaine is not banned by WADA.
USADA

Anyhow, the doctor said that Xylocaine is legal for boxers to take via injection into the hands. He also said that individual state athletic commissions might have additional stipulations.
Nevada State Athletic Commission (since you are a stickler on this being the reason floyd f!ghts in vegas)

In a conversation that I had with Keith Kizer, about the use of Xylocaine in the state of Nevada, Keith said that because “It is not a prohibited substance under WADA or USADA”; it’s not banned by the State Athletic Commission. However, Keith Kizer noted that the commission has added some stipulations to the use of Xylocaine.

“We don’t want f!ghters to use it on f!ght day. We make sure they have full physicals to check for this. They will be told to stop doing this from the weigh-in through the f!ght. f!ghters must only take Tylenol or ice for any pain.”
apparently i do have something to back my statement...how bout yourself?
 5 years ago '12        #68
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
OP is dumb as fu*k. Even if the sh*t is only legal in Nevada, it's legal...
 5 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
This was discussed last year on here and it's funny at the responses of some people now vs then.
 5 years ago '05        #70
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

Article made Mayweather semen swallowers catch feelings....

"Lets keep the sport clean and safe with nothing but natural gifted abilities"

ok
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:

Article made Mayweather semen swallowers catch feelings....

"Lets keep the sport clean and safe with nothing but natural gifted abilities"

ok
like i said...denial

those rules are for ALL f!ghtERS homie...not just floyd, seems like you are the one that is riding him
 5 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 monrowe said:
As a mayweather hater now i decided to look this up before I spread this sh*t around and it is in fact only legal in athletics in Nevada.. But I reserve my opinon on this since it was brought up till now.. I don't want to call him a cheat if it's just someone taking a stab without evidence of this. That would be an easy blast other boxers would use to call out Floyd..

But I do remember years back him getting shots to his hands to numb it cus he broke his hands or some sh*t. I want to say it was the Ricky Hatton f!ght
Damn you n*ggas don't read. It's not banned anywhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy