Ever wondered why Floyd Mayweather Jr only fights in Las Vegas?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25184 25184
 DR JAYY said:
we know u don't understand hoe
 5 years ago '13        #22
AB AboutBuildin 975 heat pts975
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 9015 9015
so they legal in Nevada. Wouldn't that mean all the boxers that f!ght floyd could use that too? also it must not affect floyd if he is doing this.. cause he doesn't knockout anyone. Oh another thing he hurt his hand this last f!ght and said thats why he couldn't knockout guerrero. Wouldn't he not feel that?
 5 years ago '07        #23
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Im Soo Special said:
But its legal in Nevada

Are you retarded?

They're legal for a reason and not because Floyd is paying someone to keep it legal

And yet Floyd still manages to hurt his hands
Are you an idiot?

Edit: After looking at your SN, there's no need for you to answer this question

If this is true then he hurts his hands because he can't feel pain. Feeling pain is a signal to stop doing what you're doing because your body is injured

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 05-07-2013 at 12:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #24
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 pus*yFiend said:
Legal only in Nevada though

They numb your hand which makes your hand feel no pain and make your punches harder...He's always talking about keeping the sport clean...then there should be no reason for him to inject himself
it'swell known that floyd has broken hand problems throughout his career. n*ggaz actin like he's takin it to numb his hand to hit harder like floyd is some knockout artist
 5 years ago '04        #25
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 Ghost Terp said:
Are you an idiot?

Edit: After looking at your SN, there's no need for you to answer this question

If this is true then he hurts his hands because he can't feel pain. Feeling pain is a signal to stop doing what you're doing because your body is injured
i was about to post the same thing, dumb a.ss must think the injections turn his hands to steel or something
 5 years ago '07        #26
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 the player said:
"a steal chin but it dose numb your hand"

5 years ago '04        #27
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1576 1576
this is is posted literally after every Floyd f!ght
 5 years ago '12        #28
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

Lmao n*ggas going in on the OP
 5 years ago '08        #29
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
I see lying a.ss pactards are at it again. Lidocaine is not an illegal substance anywhere you fu*king morons!

Lidocaine is not currently listed by the World Anti-Doping Agency as an illegal substance.[28] Lidocaine is used as an adjuvant, adulterant, and diluent to illegal street drugs (e.g. cocaine).

Last edited by PEK; 05-07-2013 at 12:22 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #30
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
As usual, all the so-called experts ignored my post. fu*k it.... here is another post to ignore

Xylocaine Not Prohibited By USADA
Apr 11, 2010 – 10:15 PM

Lem Satterfield

The painkiller, Xylocaine, sometimes used by f!ghters to numb their hands against the pain of constant punching, is not on the United States Anti Doping Agency's list of prohibited substances, according to a top official with that organization.

"It's a common local anesthesia, and it's not prohibited," said Travis Tygart, chief executive of the USADA. "It's perfectly allowable to take under the World Anti-Doping Agency's program."

Tygart's organization has been brought in to administer Olympic style, random drug testing for both blood and for urine for the May 1 clash betgween 38-year-old WBA welterweight (147 pounds) titlist Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 knockouts) and 33-year-old challenger Floyd Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs) that is slated for the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"If either one of these f!ghters tests positive in our tests prior to the f!ght, the f!ght will be off," said Tygart, "and that will be announced, and everybody will know."

Mayweather has reportedly used Xylocaine in the past for brittle knuckles, but apparently has not used it for years. That situation has been remedied by hand-wrapping guru, Rafael Garcia, who was known for his work with "The Hands Of Stone," Roberto Duran.

Garcia joined Mayweather's camp not long after 2002, when the figher often complained of weak tendons.

Also known as Lidocaine, Xylocaine is not listed as being illegal by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, but the NSAC ruled that it was not going to allow Mayweather to use it prior to his December, 2007, knockout of Ricky Hatton at the MGM.

Tygart said that Mayweather and Mosley have been tested by officials a.ssigned to administer the procedures. Last week, Mosley told FanHouse that he already had been tested twice.

"Their reactions to the process has been outstanding, even though there are some mild inconviences to it," said Tygart. "But those mild inconveniences are well worth the upside of having confidence that you're going to go into a f!ght where it's going to be based on your athletic ability and nothing else and not what somebody is being able to do covertly from their chemist or their drug dealer."

Tygart said that Mayweather and Mosley were briefed, early on, concerning what over-the-counter medications can lead to "dirty" or positive results.

In addition, the f!ghters were asked about, and, advised concerning what current medications they may or may not be taking that could do the same.

"That's part of the education we had for them was to say, 'Look, tell us all of the medication that you're taking currently for ailments, and we'll make sure that those are fine. And we'll get you permission to use those," said Tygart.

"What's critically important is having clear rules and a system in place to enforce those rules. Any legitimate medication that someone can take, whether it's for asthma, like the enhalers, that are perscribed, those are perfect allowable if you have the right conditions to use them and you've been given advance notice of that," said Tygart.

Tygart said that the f!ghters "have internet access and a toll free number that is manned by a pharmacist basically 24-7, so there is no excuse."

"If you get sick, or you have a stomach cramp, or whatever it might be, here's the 800 number and just have have somebody call us or you call us and find out if it's something you can take or not. And here's the list of everything that's not allowed," said Tygart.

"At the end of the day, all athletes, including these two, have access to real-time information as to whether I can take this over the counter nasal spray or over the counter cold medicine," said Tygart, "and they have a responsibility of finding that out before they take it."

5 years ago '05        #31
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 beast mode said:
it'swell known that floyd has broken hand problems throughout his career. n*ggaz actin like he's takin it to numb his hand to hit harder like floyd is some knockout artist
Obviously Floyd ain't no knock out artist...I'm sure everybody knows that by now...He's a boring defensive counter puncher...

how and why would anybody think numbing your hands will cause you to hit harder? the numbness affects you in a positive way and gives him an advantage on how hard his punches keep coming at you through out the entire f!ght....

let's say he has a broken hand...these injections prevent him from noticing and feeling any sort of pain and he'll just keep coming at you the same way the rest of the f!ght

that is the whole point of that article....I don't know why ya'll are getting so defensive
 5 years ago '07        #32
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
Oh yea... although Xylocaine is legal in Nevada.... it is NOT legal for boxers to use DURING a f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #33
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
obviously you and pus*yfiend didnt understand what i was saying, probably not even floyd fans

floyd stopped using his right against guerro and mosley cause it hurt. he hurt it. he felt the pain. understand now? this drug doesnt allow you to feel the pain. no proof he uses it anymore
that's what I've been telling you in these past two pages...

seems to me you're a little bit confused about what you're saying player..
 5 years ago '11        #34
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Op your a dumb hater smh. I guess it's illegal to use a legal substance smh. Good forbid you take over the counter cough syrup and play a ranked game online. According to your rules you suppose to stay sick and taking that cough syrup would constant of you taking performance enhancing drugs. Lmao I know I reached on that one but that just shows you how dumb this fu*king article you posted is you trick lol
 5 years ago '05        #35
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
Op your a dumb hater smh. I guess it's illegal to use a legal substance smh. Good forbid you take over the counter cough syrup and play a ranked game online. According to your rules you suppose to stay sick and taking that cough syrup would constant of you taking performance enhancing drugs. Lmao I know I reached on that one but that just shows you how dumb this fu*king article you posted is you trick lol

why you so mad you stupid blobfish?

and what in the fuccck are you talking about? you made absolutely no sense in your post you skinny jean wearing twink

I'm not hating on anybody stop being so sensitive you f*gget
 5 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Im Soo Special said:
I never seen something so idiotic in my life

If those injections are legal in Nvada

How the fu*k are they illegal
Same way prostitution is...

People still consider that a bad thing though
 5 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
If this drug was as advantageous as you say it is, why dont other boxers use it ?? It's perfectly legal, if it made you that much better of a power puncher every boxer would be using this.

Boxers have been caught left and right using other PEDs that are illegal , if this LEGAL drug really provided any type of unfair advantage to Floyd then I'm sure other boxers would use it to their advantage as well.

I really dont think Floyd gains any type of unfair advantage from this at all. I dont even know how effective it is if he was still able to feel that he hurt his hand against Guerrero and had to stop throwing those power right hands.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-07-2013 at 12:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Im Soo Special said:
But its legal in Nevada

Are you retarded?

They're legal for a reason and not because Floyd is paying someone to keep it legal

And yet Floyd still manages to hurt his hands
Floyd is the most profitable single entertainment entity for Nevada... He literally generates close to and in some years over a billion dollars for the state alone in one year... So it makes perfect sense why they choose to keep it legal... It benefits them...

It's no different then the other illegal things Nevada allows... They only do it cuz it benefits them...
 5 years ago '08        #39
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 dre03 said:
Floyd is the most profitable single entertainment entity for Nevada... He literally generates close to and in some years over a billion dollars for the state alone in one year... So it makes perfect sense why they choose to keep it legal... It benefits them...

It's no different then the other illegal things Nevada allows... They only do it cuz it benefits them...
Go read the last page. That substance is not illegal ANYWHERE! Pactards are just making up sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #40
PussyFiend  OP
space
space
 dre03 said:

True story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy