Say It Ain't So!: Treach says Vinnie Is Now "FIRED" From Naughty By Nature

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
 box5 said:
yell™

whats up with this dude and this yell™ crap?
 5 years ago '04        #82
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 4618 4618
 KeithHernandez said:
Saddens me to see how purported hip-hop fans treat legends and OGs like they're disposable. Rolling Stones can still do international tours, and new rock fans can discuss Pink Floyd chords ... but hip-hop fans don't care enough to maintain some semblance of respect for artists that helped move the music forward. And people call this a culture?
 5 years ago '04        #83
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
 KeithHernandez said:
Saddens me to see how purported hip-hop fans treat legends and OGs like they're disposable. Rolling Stones can still do international tours, and new rock fans can discuss Pink Floyd chords ... but hip-hop fans don't care enough to maintain some semblance of respect for artists that helped move the music forward. And people call this a culture?
i guess its an american thing

Das efx,naughty by nature ,masta ace,wu members ... they get their shine and respect in europe and asia
 5 years ago '13        #84
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
 S W A N said:
Damn these young cats have zero respect. Thats one of the problems with hip hop nowadays. Having no radio play doesnt make them irrelevent. Them cats still pull in show money across the globe and Treach is one of the most underrated of all time. His multis rival Eminems. If you only know NBN because of OPP, then your opinion on ANYTHING hip hop related is invalid.

I think what fu*ked it up for hip hop was Pac and BIG dying at a young age, Pac was the Beatles and BIG was the Stones, those two are arguably the greatest and pushed the genre deeper in to the mainstream more so than anyone before them and then died

So now people measure every rapper by two young guys who didn't grow old and didn't live long enough to make old guy hip hop cool.

rap music was short stroked in so many ways by those two death, the cloud still hangs, it's kind of cemented hip hop as a young youthful mans game, even the old rappers gotta jump on bandwagons to keep relevant.

had the beatles and stones died right after blowing up in the mainstream, it wud have fu*ked up rock music forever, the dynamics wud have shifted, the "aging" rocker concept wud not have been cool as it turned out to be

The Rolling Stones for example have made the aging rock band cool, there is a sense of proudness

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-08-2013 at 12:35 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #85
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
people would have actually cared about this sh*t if this was 1993 instead of 2013
 5 years ago '07        #86
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 FeedTheBeast said:
Y'all bi*ch a.ss fools whom don't understand appreciate and/or respect the contributions these dudes made are either trolling or ignorant to hip hip history.
Preach
 5 years ago '10        #87
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
Guess I should have gone to the Beerfest that was done this past weekend here in Miami. Then I could have said I went to the last "concert"/event that they performed together. Sucks to see these ol' school artists and hip-hop groups get into beefs with each other and also to see the lack of respect for the n*ggas that paved the way for Hip-Hop. Even as sh*tty as this generation (the mainstream part because there defenitely are some great hip-hop groups and artist out in the underground who aren't getting attention but its better that way) is, they would not be here if they weren't influenced into rapping that corny fake bullsh*t you love hearing about as you play the part just like your favorite rapper does.
 5 years ago '08        #88
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Barre Kelly said:
They rap name was "Naughty By Nature" no homo
Your mother should have had you as a protein shake
 05-08-2013, 08:15 AM         #89
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlznGQ said:
What's it called, "Diary of a d!ckrider"?

Only W you'll receive in life...

Online.

Generation L a.ss n*ggas. n*gga went to bed blushing & sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #90
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 gimmethat said:
i guess its an american thing

Das efx,naughty by nature ,masta ace,wu members ... they get their shine and respect in europe and asia
Asians especially. They love the hip hop culture. Not just music but the culture as a whole.
 5 years ago '05        #91
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
space
$945 | Props total: 277 277
 Brolic757 said:
First the fat boys breakup, then run dmc breakup then the tribe called quest break up, then outkast breakup, then the mobb deep break up, then krisskross breakup, then the naughty by nature breakup,

and everyday i wake-up somebody got a problem with hov???

I see what you did there
 5 years ago '13        #92
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Sinamatik CFR said:
We ain't got no loyalty in Jersey, n*ggas is wack from the battle rap scene to n*ggas starving to get on, to these has been a.ss n*ggas running round with these wack n*ggas who think they active due to viral videos and music site pages....
What about Neako though?

Homie is a problem!
 5 years ago '05        #93
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 S W A N said:
Damn these young cats have zero respect. Thats one of the problems with hip hop nowadays. Having no radio play doesnt make them irrelevent. Them cats still pull in show money across the globe and Treach is one of the most underrated of all time. His multis rival Eminems. If you only know NBN because of OPP, then your opinion on ANYTHING hip hop related is invalid.

thas why none of these disrespectful a.ss new jacks probably aint got shyt to their name..this is the fake it til you make it generation

also,your avy
 05-08-2013, 09:14 AM         #94
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Naughty By Nature...time to put me a old school mixtape together.
 5 years ago '07        #95
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 VegaTheChosen said:
and here's the diss track by trreach lol

05-08-2013, 09:41 AM         #96
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
Asians especially. They love the hip hop culture. Not just music but the culture as a whole.
Word. You ever leave out America you'll see alotta of these countries love that hip hop culture. Not just the music. But the whole aspect of the sh*t. And this coming from a n*gga from the Bronx. I got a homeboy that live in New Castle. Them muthafuhkas all about that sh*t. Go outside see the whiteboys with the black kids freestylin', kids taggin sh*t up, the attitudes, it reminds me of when I was growing up in the 80s. America just fell off hard! Lol
Internet done ruined American youth lol
 5 years ago '12        #97
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 BlznGQ said:
What's it called, "Diary of a d!ckrider"?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #98
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:

AMEN!!

the realest sh*t i heard in a minute!!

props for days
 5 years ago '06        #99
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
That diss was terrible but The youngins just don't know. Have some respect for the OG's that paved the way for generations to come. Back in the dayz NBN had hits
 5 years ago '09        #100
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
I used hav a naughty gear outfit when I was lil n a pair of nbn drawlz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago