Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Steph Curry the best PG in the NBA?
Yes 71 41.76%
No 99 58.24%
Voters: 170. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,283 | Props total: 2548 2548
 2 Pistolz said:
Considering Chris Paul's awful postseason track record (the most overrated leader in all my years of watching sports -- can't even get his team out of the first round) and the noise Steph is making in his first playoff run.... well.... I'll say it again: if healthy he's the best.

Considering Chris Paul's awful postseason track record (the most overrated leader in all my years of watching sports -- can't even get his team out of the first round) ..

cp3 has been pass the 1st rd multiple times. even tho he hasnt had nowhere near the help the other PG's have had. Not to mention he has no post players or good scorers to pass to. he creates over 70% of his teams offense. He was an MVP candidate with no real SKILLED complimentary players he can run an halfcourt offense.
 5 years ago '10        #102
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 bibbyboi said:
I've got him top 5. You can interchange the top 5 depending on who else you have on your team. There isn't any 1 point guard that is head and shoulders above the rest. If you have shooters and need more help defensively/rebounding you take Rondo. If you need a pass first but can score when needed you go with CP3. If you need scoring and outside shooting and you have a good defense behind him you go with Curry. If you need someone who can score and get to the line and you have shooters you go with Westbrook. If you're last name is Popovich you go with Parker. lol.
Well said
 5 years ago '11        #103
space
space
all of a sudden cp3, rondo, westbrook aint shi. Now a n*gga in his 2nd year the best PG? lmao foh This league is loaded with nice PG's. You n*ggas did this with rose. smh Let that n*gga make his bones like everybody else in this world.
 5 years ago '12        #104
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,115 | Props total: 15627 15627
 Fly or Die said:
rondo
deron williams
jrue holiday

rose
kyrie
tony parker
westbrook
chris paul

are all better than curry
hes top 10 but to say hes #1, or even top 5 is a joke. yall act like children with this knee jerk sh*t

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #105
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 lefthookright said:
all of a sudden cp3, rondo, westbrook aint shi. Now a n*gga in his 2nd year the best PG? lmao foh This league is loaded with nice PG's. You n*ggas did this with rose. smh Let that n*gga make his bones like everybody else in this world.
2nd year?

And this Curry isn't a true point guard sh*t needs to stop. He's not averaging that many a.ssists because the second option is an isolation post up player. Lee goes out and Curry's a.ssists go up. Drew being healthy provides someone that can roll and has the hands to handle a pass.

I swear you dumbasses see things in black and white, there are a lot more dynamics involved in a game than a box score.

Last edited by eliwood; 05-07-2013 at 06:15 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #106
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19330 19330
CP3 is still the best PG in the league his ability to score, pass, run a offense, and play defense makes him the best he isn't really weak in any area people talk about his track record in the playoffs completely ignoring the fact he's a great playoff performer and is clutch he's overachieved with the Clippers and they wouldn't be sh*t without him.

His struggles mostly stems from injuries in the playoffs like in the 09 playoffs and against the Spurs in the 2nd round 2012. This year VDN bad lineups (playing Billups more then Bledsoe) and Blake Griffin (who was was getting own by Z-Bo anyways) got injured fu*ked their chances at beating Memphis plus Deandre Jordan is a complete scrub.
 5 years ago '11        #108
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8785 8785
 Fly or Die said:
rondo
deron williams
jrue holiday
rose
kyrie
tony parker
westbrook
chris paul

are all better than curry
hes top 10 but to say hes #1, or even top 5 is a joke. yall act like children with this knee jerk sh*t
foh
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 eliwood said:
2nd year?

And this Curry isn't a true point guard sh*t needs to stop. He's not averaging that many a.ssists because the second option is an isolation post up player. Lee goes out and Curry's a.ssists go up. Drew being healthy provides someone that can roll and has the hands to handle a pass.

I swear you dumbasses see things in black and white, there are a lot more dynamics involved in a game than a box score.
2 good years. his last 2 healthy seasons has been something to talk about. the 1st two were nothing special. hes a great shooter when hes on but thats where it stops. he doesw nothing else exceptionally well to make him TOP 5. the kid can shoot his azz off tho

Last edited by lefthookright; 05-07-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
CP3 is still the best PG in the league his ability to score, pass, run a offense, and play defense makes him the best he isn't really weak in any area people talk about his track record in the playoffs completely ignoring the fact he's a great playoff performer and is clutch he's overachieved with the Clippers and they wouldn't be sh*t without him.

His struggles mostly stems from injuries in the playoffs like in the 09 playoffs and against the Spurs in the 2nd round 2012. This year VDN bad lineups (playing Billups more then Bledsoe) and Blake Griffin (who was was getting own by Z-Bo anyways) got injured fu*ked their chances at beating Memphis plus Deandre Jordan is a complete scrub.
woaaa. deandre a scrub now?
 5 years ago '05        #111
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
best pg in the game NOOOOOOOOOO
best SHOOTER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 5 years ago '12        #112
Point Bron 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
 BadIntentionz said:
best pg in the game NOOOOOOOOOO
best SHOOTER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Best shooter is a given, there's nobody fu*king with Steph there.

PG wise, he's playing like he's the best there is right now, all depends on wether he can stay healthy
 5 years ago '11        #113
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12522 12522
not really chris paul all around its just Curry is the best shooting point guard off the dribble
 5 years ago '06        #114
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 1991 1991
i think westbrook best pg in the league right now
 5 years ago '11        #115
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 lefthookright said:
Considering Chris Paul's awful postseason track record (the most overrated leader in all my years of watching sports -- can't even get his team out of the first round) ..

cp3 has been pass the 1st rd multiple times. even tho he hasnt had nowhere near the help the other PG's have had. Not to mention he has no post players or good scorers to pass to. he creates over 70% of his teams offense. He was an MVP candidate with no real SKILLED complimentary players he can run an halfcourt offense.
2 times in 8 years, with only 3 wins to show for it.

nowhere near the help other point guards have, you say?

let's see, he has a top 5 PF, who averages 20/10 for his career, and has made the ASG every season. he has the runner up for 6th man of the year. he has one of the best back up pg's in the game. he has two decent veteran sf's and a decent veteran guard with Chauncey.

you CP3 stanley's go around talking about his supporting casts over his career like he's playing with the bobcat's roster or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #116
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
hes pretty damn good but the whole gs squad is pretty good, he has an above average team compared to most young point guards in the league right now
 5 years ago '04        #117
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 StylinOnYou said:

you CP3 stanley's go around talking about his supporting casts over his career like he's playing with the bobcat's roster or some sh*t.
That's the only thing I have against CP3. Has anyone on the Clippers gotten better since he got there? Honest question. They have talent. Probably one of the deeper teams in the league.
 5 years ago '11        #118
space
space
i dont consider myself a cp3 stanley but if you think so .. so be it. i couldnt give a fu*k. i respect dudes game. he is a floor general and makes the most with less. hes barely 6 feet! the clips was a 30 win team the year before he arrived. the year he arrived suddenly they make it to the 2nd rd of playoffs. with no real scorers or post players. strictly fastbreaks and lobs. to make a 30 win team with limited skills a 2nd rd playoff team (in the west) is a major accomplishment. especially in your 1st year

what did he do in his 2nd YEAR? WIN THE DIVISION AND SET THE FRANCHISE RECORD FOR WINS. NO GUARD ON THE TEAM IS OVER 63''-6'4''. THE WING PLAYERS ARE SMALL.

the clips arent loaded. the heat are loaded, thunder, nuggets,spurs,pacers, etc...

its all opinion lol i have cp3 rondo and westbrook as my top 3 PG's . n*gga the NBA is filled with top tier pg's.

Last edited by lefthookright; 05-07-2013 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #119
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
I think right now yeah he's the best. Cp3 is prolly who I'd go with if he wasn't eliminated first round. Curry has been pulling his team and k!lling it. Curry makes a visible impact, makes the team better. He's got one of the best shots in the game. It's kinda early but I say right now he's barely pulling ahead.

Rose, Westbrook, and rondo are all injuried. Who knows how they will come back to their norm.
 5 years ago '09        #120
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19330 19330
 lefthookright said:
woaaa. deandre a scrub now?
He's been a scrub where have you been? lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago