Buy or Sell: Steph Curry is the Best PG in the Game

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Steph Curry the best PG in the NBA?
Yes 71 41.76%
No 99 58.24%
Voters: 170. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-07-2013, 05:16 PM         #81
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prettyklever said:
I'm not even sure Rondo is a better passer. If curry wasn't such a great shooter/scorer and passed the ball as much as Rondo, he could definitely average the 11 a.ssist that Rondo averages.
I love Curry's left handed live dribble dishes, but cmon now, Rondo is the best passer in the NBA thats not arguable.

Nash is old enough at this point that hes not included, although hes a legend obviously.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-07-2013 at 05:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #82
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 prettyklever said:
I like Rondo but....he is so overrated in my opinion. He's a great passer but his game is so limited because he can't shoot the ball for sh*t.
-Not a great finisher at the rim
-Can't shoot
+Can pass
+Great rebounder
+Great Defender
+Great Bball IQ
+Gets into the lane at will

I'll take the positives over the negative

prettyklever said:
I'm not even sure Rondo is a better passer. If curry wasn't such a great shooter/scorer and passed the ball as much as Rondo, he could definitely average the 11 a.ssist that Rondo averages.

Take away a.ssist numbers & percentages, Rondo flat out is the best passer in the league, maybe second to Steve Nash.
 5 years ago '10        #83
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
and a point guard should never shoot my n*gga.
If you are on a basketball court you have to shoot the ball. What great PG didnt score?
 5 years ago '04        #84
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #85
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kyrie a shooting guard how you a point guard and never get 10 a.ssist
Inb4 wizards fans say 4 double double since high school.

ghengis said:

[pic - click to view]

he's still about 3 to 5 years away from doing anything in the post season
 5 years ago '05        #86
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
 Bob Sacamano said:
He is one of the best PFs in the league though... Was then and still is now, just plays in a small market and isn't flashy or overly athletic.

not denying that he is one of the best but cats was jumping the gun calling him "the best".
 05-07-2013, 05:19 PM         #87
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prettyklever said:

if I'm not mistaken less than 12 people in nba history have averaged over 11 a.ssists, stop it.

& his shooting has slowly been improving, he hovered around 48%-50% on the season.
 5 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
rondo
deron williams
jrue holiday
rose
kyrie
tony parker
westbrook
chris paul

are all better than curry
hes top 10 but to say hes #1, or even top 5 is a joke. yall act like children with this knee jerk sh*t
Knee jerk sh*t?

I wont say curry is the best but hes in the discussion.

I'm just not sure how you throw Jrue, Deron, and Kyrie in this discussion. None of them are top 5.
 5 years ago '09        #89
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
 Fly or Die said:
rondo
deron williams
jrue holiday
rose
kyrie
tony parker
westbrook
chris paul

hes top 10 but to say hes #1, or even top 5 is a joke. yall act like children with this knee jerk sh*t
Easily better then Jrue Holiday. Jrue is a great defender that plays really well offensively against bad/mediocre teams every time he goes up against a elite team he struggles alot. Deron Williams struggled earlier in the season but played better after all star break idk man honestly outside of his passing i don't think he does anything better then Curry. Kyrie is great in late game situation and is better at getting to the rim but overall Curry is better offensively, better passer, and surprisingly Kyrie might even be worse defensively then Curry.
 5 years ago '10        #90
space
space
 Tha Problum said:

if I'm not mistaken less than 12 people in nba history have averaged over 11 a.ssists, stop it.

& his shooting has slowly been improving, he hovered around 48%-50% on the season.
Rondo is good at what he does, don't get me wrong. But his game is limited. Rondo is a good point guard and all but lets be honest. All he does is look to pass. He's only a 11 or 12 ppg guy.
 5 years ago '11        #91
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TheChampIsHere! said:
at dudes calling him the best after 1 playoff run! Mofo's was saying the same thing last year about Z-Bo being the best PF because he was beastin in the playoffs! SMH....
people call CP3 the best and he hasn't had any real playoff runs since 2008

got beat in 5 games against the Melo nuggets in 09, in the first round.

lost to the lakers in 6 in 11, in the first round.

spurs swept that a.ss in the 2nd round in 2012

a superstar-less grizz team gave them that work and Mike Conley embarrassed him, in the 1st round.

motherfu*ker has 3 2nd round wins in 8 years, but yet people and the media still give him the crown as best PG in the league.

Fly or Die said:
rondo
deron williams
jrue holiday
rose
kyrie
tony parker
westbrook
chris paul

Deron hasn't done sh*t in 3 whole years
Jrue Holiday has had only 1 good statistical season
Rose hasn't played in a year
Kyrie can't even win 30 games and is better at nothing compared to Curry

bmandagod said:
hes a 1 dimensional, injure prone, to skinny to play body to body player so no..the guy can shoot tho...
he's played in at least 74 games every year in his career, besides that one lockout season where his ankle was bad. how can he be one dimensional if he has an elite handle, can shoot off the dribble, can spot up, come off screens, get his team involved, play both back court positions, and still put up 7 to 8 a.ssists per game? his defense is not that bad either.
 05-07-2013, 05:31 PM         #92
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prettyklever said:
Rondo is good at what he does, don't get me wrong. But his game is limited. Rondo is a good point guard and all but lets be honest. All he does is look to pass. He's only a 11 or 12 ppg guy.
Because he doesn't take 18 shots a game like curry did. The closest he took to that ever was in the playoffs two separate years where he took 16, and averaged 17/10/10 and 17/12/7. I'd rather he take 15 shots, get his dimes, play defense, and grab boards, than take 18-20 shots
 5 years ago '10        #93
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
 Tha Problum said:
Because he doesn't take 18 shots a game like curry did. The closest he took to that ever was in the playoffs two separate years where he took 16, and averaged 17/10/10 and 17/12/7. I'd rather he take 15 shots, get his dimes, play defense, and grab boards, than take 18-20 shots
A point guard that shoots worse than Blake Griffin at the free throw line
 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM         #94
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
Put it like this curry is averaging 27/10/4 while shooting 48%
 5 years ago '05        #96
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Top 5, he's on a current hot streak the first two rounds, no different from Rose in 2011 and Westbrook last year.. I've yet to see him torch any super athletic PG's yet.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-07-2013 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #97
eucalyptus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$15,820 | Props total: 8366 8366
I'm not even a celtics fan, but to say rondo is overrated? come on, NBA audiences have been so adapted to PG's scoring in spurts of large amounts, back in the day guys like jason kidd, mark jackson etc. would gain so much respect for what they do. Rondo and Tony Parker are the NBA's last vintage PG, these guys take over the games in ways those other point gaurds can't. John Wall can be this type of PG in the near future.
 5 years ago '11        #98
eucalyptus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$15,820 | Props total: 8366 8366
The hype will die down, NBA fans are so gullible. Ready for somebody to be better that another guy, let these guys play. Show respect for players who been there and done that.
 5 years ago '04        #99
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,223 | Props total: 2222 2222
I've got him top 5. You can interchange the top 5 depending on who else you have on your team. There isn't any 1 point guard that is head and shoulders above the rest. If you have shooters and need more help defensively/rebounding you take Rondo. If you need a pass first but can score when needed you go with CP3. If you need scoring and outside shooting and you have a good defense behind him you go with Curry. If you need someone who can score and get to the line and you have shooters you go with Westbrook. If you're last name is Popovich you go with Parker. lol.
 5 years ago '09        #100
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
one good year and he is the best point guard???
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago