23 Signs you've lived in NYC too long

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #101
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 sincerethought said:
im tired of paying for small a.ss expensive drinks i paid $15 this past weekend $16 with tip
A $1 tip on a $15 item? You cheap as hell
 5 years ago '05        #102
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
25. You think your better and smarter than everyone because your from New York, but fail to realize that the rest of the world has access to all the same sh*t and doesn't give two sh*ts about NYC, lol!!! Ps. Rude people, sh*tty, overcrowded, overpriced city.
 05-08-2013, 02:00 PM         #103
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecondogg said:
25. You think your better and smarter than everyone because your from New York, but fail to realize that the rest of the world has access to all the same sh*t and doesn't give two sh*ts about NYC, lol!!! Ps. Rude people, sh*tty, overcrowded, overpriced city.

Got it love the haters like you. What's the matter? You mad cause where you live you n*ggas don't shine?

Ok... Overpriced? Yes, if its the housing it's overprice along with parking but everything else is affordable, so you wrong! Overcrowded? 20% right 80% wrong and it really depends on the place you go which are primarily tourist areas. sh*tty? Every place has its sh*tty places. When I lived down south there was sh*tty food, sh*tty clubs, sh*tty entertainment, no museums, nobody believes in sidewalks or walking, terrible heat during the summer and the pollen along with the air quality is a fu*king nightmare and there's a abundance of fu*king bugs down there! Do you know many times I've enter my car and jump out cause of a fu*king bee or humongous spider lurking in my sh*t? Then you also deal with dirty ants, roaches and disgusting crickets, at least in NY you find a rat on the train station or maybe running in the street, but everywhere you fu*king go? HELL NO! And rude people? My n*gga, rude people are every fu*king where, stupid! We aren't rude, muthafu*kas just sensitive cause we don't tolerate bullsh*t and we aren't afraid to say what the fu*k we got it say! Especially living down south and n*ggas ask for it. From not minding their fu*king business to running that mouth, n*ggas don't like it when they get outspoken. Plus, have people been to Chicago? Them motherfu*kers are rude for no reason. Even asking for directions gets you a dirty look and a rude a.ss comment.

In conclusion... You've never been to NY (your response is the typical response of someone that's never been to my city) so my n*gga, your a.ss is wrong!
 05-08-2013, 02:35 PM         #104
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't act like LA is any better , lol. there's certainly a trade-off lol!!
 5 years ago '11        #105
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 thecondogg said:

fu*k outta here! Bet you struggled to write those phrases in half an hour! Go play with your telegraph bi*ch! The internet ain't for you.

Southerners are slow and lazy. Muthafu*ker said 11 is early!!!

All people I know have at least one retarded cousin that's from the south.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
I didnt even plan on commenting in this thread, just wanted to get a idea of what it was like growing up in NYC.

Alot of dudes in here hating for no reason.... and Im one of the 1st posters to check NY n*ggas for their "better than" mentality.

But aint that wind from the subway nasty air?
 5 years ago '06        #107
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,584 | Props total: 5515 5515
i hate NYC. Dirty as hell. I'm from boring Upstate NY and only visited a few times, 27 now & have no urge to return.

Speaking of drinks, out in Vegas a jack n coke was 16 a pop. Headed back there in a month, aint much of a drinker anymore so that will help
 5 years ago '05        #108
landlord151515 136 heat pts136
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 2292 2292
when you think 6's are 10's......
 5 years ago '12        #109
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 edgacev said:
Only tip if the bartender a bish or there's bishes @ the bar guycode
virgincode. spending money to impress bi*ches?

but this list applies to any city that has a 'downtown urban area'. seen this errywhere.

fu*k, i've had 'dinner' at 3-4 am in many cities.
 05-08-2013, 05:55 PM         #110
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
I'm from that woman weed and whether . But do sho I've been wanting to visit NYC . Eat some good pizza . Hoop . Bone a hipster broad . Meet the goat nas
when u meet the goat ask him to what u just posted so he can smack you outside the head for dropping out of grade school
 5 years ago '09        #111
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 thecondogg said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #112
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
same as london
 05-10-2013, 10:56 AM         #113
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaIVIpAG3x said:

[pic - click to view]

thats the look i had reading that

Last edited by Dream914; 05-10-2013 at 10:59 AM..
 05-10-2013, 11:05 AM         #114
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sign you've lived in NYC too long.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago