May 6 - Inmates Post Facebook Pics of Themselves Partying with Drugs, Cell Phones Behind Bars

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
7042 pageviews
43 comments

thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6133 6133
May 6 - Inmates Post Facebook Pics of Themselves Partying with Drugs, Cell Phones Behind Bars

Did you know that in some prisons, you can get drugs, cell phones, liquor and whatever else you need? It looks like prison smuggling is hitting mainstream America, after some inmates posted a group of pictures that led to additional public scrutiny. People don’t know what in the heck is happening behind bars, but they do believer that whatever it is, it’s not good.

Life behind bars looks like one big party for these jailbirds. And they’re not afraid to flaunt it.

More than 100 Tennessee inmates reportedly have access to the Internet, where they’re posting Facebook photos and videos of themselves surrounded by drugs, cash and piles of junk food.
“Between me and you, this s— ain’t half bad,” one inmate said in a video.

Tennessee’s Department of Corrections combed through 14 state prisons after the images were discovered on social media by the local news. Along with marijuana and a 7-inch ice pick, authorities found a total of 53 cell phones — a luxury that is banned in the state’s prison system.
Seventy inmates were disciplined following the investigation. All were convicted criminals. Some were murderers and rapists.
Their victims’ families were outraged after seeing evidence that the prisoners have the ability to communicate with the outside world through Facebook. Some of the inmates have even posted their phone numbers online so that people can give them a ring.

visit this link Tennessee inmates post Facebook photos of themselves partying with drugs and junk foodÂ*inside their jail cells - NY Daily News

43 comments for "May 6 - Inmates Post Facebook Pics of Themselves Partying with Drugs, Cell Phones Behind Bars"

5 years ago '11        #2
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
america lost

#sovietrussiaftw

05-06-2013, 09:43 PM         #3
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I believe I'm smoking better than everybody."
 5 years ago '10        #4
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #5
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,370 | Props total: 39115 39115
only an idiot draws attention to all the illegal things there doing im prison they deserve double there sentence for that stupidity
 05-06-2013, 10:33 PM         #6
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
only an idiot draws attention to all the illegal things there doing im prison they deserve double there sentence for that stupidity
they are in prison i.e. not good at crime
 5 years ago '10        #7
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20803 20803
 WillieMaysHayes said:
america lost

#sovietrussiaftw

Holy sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #8
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,975 | Props total: 9740 9740
 sincerethought said:
Probably facing life and don't care.

How many added years is a Facebook post, lol?
 5 years ago '07        #9
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
this is not news
 5 years ago '10        #10
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
fu*king idiots
 05-07-2013, 02:07 AM         #11
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a couple homies who r locked up and they got cellphones and are active on facebook too...even got relationships n sh*t lol
 5 years ago '12        #12
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 sincerethought said:
53 seized cell phones and you're telling me that the CO's hands were TOTALLY clean in this?

Ain't no n*gga sneaking no fu*king ice pick in the system to their homie unless they got that Jason Collins type of as*hole, which I doubt.

These corrupt a.ss CO's got that heat from above, and now these n*ggas wanna scramble and do some sh*t actin like they innocent and ain't know

How the fu*k that dusty n*gga smoking loud in jail with Cheetoh Puffs and sh*t and I'm stuck here jacking my d!ck to these cheerleaders in NBA 2k13 with no fu*kin weed
 05-07-2013, 08:36 AM         #13
pamilco_playa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
"I believe I'm smoking better than everybody."
 05-07-2013, 09:07 AM         #14
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would anyone care what these losers are doing anyway?....so what if they're posting pics on FB?!?!? They're in jail! What's the big deal? As long as they're not out here fu*king sh*t up, let them do whatever in there.....
 05-07-2013, 09:15 AM         #15
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they trippin' they gonna have to get outta here with this man.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #16
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 dlettern said:
Why would anyone care what these losers are doing anyway?....so what if they're posting pics on FB?!?!? They're in jail! What's the big deal? As long as they're not out here fu*king sh*t up, let them do whatever in there.....
Some of the people involved are murderers and rapists. They should be doing nothing but staring at blank walls and actually experience PUNISHMENT for their actions. Partying in jail does not seem like a just punishment for some as*hole who r*pes and k!lls people.
 5 years ago '13        #17
SkanlessWorld 2 heat pts
space
space
$107 | Props total: 17 17
My cousin has a cellphone in there and he uses his cellphone responsible the rite way..all these fools are young , dumb, and reckless thats why they all got caught..
 5 years ago '04        #18
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
first off, cats are fu*king stupid for flaunting the fact that they are breaking the rules in prison. be happy that you can smoke while u locked up and that you can use the phone whenever you want to and call whoever. enjoy it. don't flaunt it. that's just stupid.

for those inmates who are incarcerated on murder and r*pe and violent crimes, well, i can understand the commotion about this subject. now if it was a cat who was locked up for 10 years because there was a case when he might have made a phone call for someone to get something and wasn't actually involved in any transaction, like buju, then yea, i can understand you wanting to make life a little better for yourself when you've been through the bullsh*t. i really thought that jail was supposed to rehabilitate people so that when they get out they can be positive members to society, even though they can't get a job and are ostracized forever for getting locked up. in that sense, i can't blame people. if everyone is so mad at what these "killers" and 'rapists' are doing, someone please protest our government because they are sending computerized machines to other countries to bomb innocent women and children and there isn't sh*t being done about that. so, i really could care less what dudes who got as*holes full of time or not are doing to better their situation in a fu*ked up situation in a cage somewhere in tennessee.
 5 years ago '06        #19
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 getyagameup said:
first off, cats are fu*king stupid for flaunting the fact that they are breaking the rules in prison. be happy that you can smoke while u locked up and that you can use the phone whenever you want to and call whoever. enjoy it. don't flaunt it. that's just stupid.

for those inmates who are incarcerated on murder and r*pe and violent crimes, well, i can understand the commotion about this subject. now if it was a cat who was locked up for 10 years because there was a case when he might have made a phone call for someone to get something and wasn't actually involved in any transaction, like buju, then yea, i can understand you wanting to make life a little better for yourself when you've been through the bullsh*t. i really thought that jail was supposed to rehabilitate people so that when they get out they can be positive members to society, even though they can't get a job and are ostracized forever for getting locked up. in that sense, i can't blame people. if everyone is so mad at what these "killers" and 'rapists' are doing, someone please protest our government because they are sending computerized machines to other countries to bomb innocent women and children and there isn't sh*t being done about that. so, i really could care less what dudes who got as*holes full of time or not are doing to better their situation in a fu*ked up situation in a cage somewhere in tennessee.
I honestly learned more hustles and ways NOT to get caught in jail...
But these n*ggas
.....fu*king retarded.
 5 years ago '10        #20
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Why? Why draw this negative attention and fu*k it up for everybody else?

WillieMaysHayes said:
america lost

#sovietrussiaftw

I seen that and had a loss 4 words....

Chillin85 said:
they trippin' they gonna have to get outta here with this man.
[pic - click to view]

fatboy had to think about it lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy