May 6 - Missing Cleveland teens found alive after 10 years

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,279 | Props total: 6382 6382
 bi0 said:
Thread got derailed quick

But Og kept it real no reason to hate on him he saved them girls lives which deserves mad props seeing that other neighbors had a idea of the abuse but didn't do sh*t
Right. Its sad ppl didnt double tap this.
 5 years ago '05        #182
space
space
Yo look at the dude on the left

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #183
space
space
Duplicate

Last edited by HARBINGER; 05-09-2013 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #184
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
this is one of the sickest sh*t i have ever heard and i cannot believe that this fu*ker wasn't caught. i know cleveland is a sh*tty a.ss city, but damn the cops had to have heard a sound when they first checked the house.
 5 years ago '05        #185
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
posted it cause it was gonna be posted, not saying what he did wasnt the right thing do. im not trying to sh*t on him, but if i wanted to ic ould. dudes a woman beater. so funny that something factual would upset you so much
u dumb as fu*k bro u dont even kno the story behind his case, and like dude said he admitted to his mistake and that is why he decided to be a better person. people can fu*king change u dumbsh*t, except dumbasses like u will always stay hating and getting no money
 5 years ago '08        #186
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
The details get more and more disturbing
 5 years ago '05        #187
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
I cant stand n*ggas with your attitude. You dont have to be making 60 grand to be doing something. Especially since the cost of living varies from place to place and if you live alone or just have a wife or G that works then wtf does he need with 60k if you can live comfortably and do the things you like
bro 60k isn't sh*t...
 05-09-2013, 11:03 AM         #188
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL, did Sylvia Browne really tell her that?

Nevermind found it.

They are giving her the business on Facebook lol

5 years ago '05        #189
space
space
duplicate

Last edited by HARBINGER; 05-09-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #190
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
dont trust anybody.

5 years ago '10        #191
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Ham Rove said:
you're an idiot.
you're an idiot and a hater. lets discuss your past and mistakes. come on tell us all about it.....

THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
u dumb as fu*k bro u dont even kno the story behind his case, and like dude said he admitted to his mistake and that is why he decided to be a better person. people can fu*king change u dumbsh*t, except dumbasses like u will always stay hating and getting no money
man fu*k that dude, homie did a noble thing that A LOT of other people would have done, including the neighbors. THEN turned down the reward and suggested they give it to the victims.
 5 years ago '07        #192
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Trilluminati GA said:
you're an idiot and a hater. lets discuss your past and mistakes. come on tell us all about it.....

man fu*k that dude, homie did a noble thing that A LOT of other people would have done, including the neighbors. THEN turned down the reward and suggested they give it to the victims.
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
@ these two fu*king clowns. When did i say what he did wasn't noble? then you got retard number 2 here talking about my money I make near six figures a year right out of college. I suggest you two retards take some reading comprehension classes, because not once did i say what he did wasn't a good thing, nor did i say people cant change. You two dumb fu*ks need to go drink some bleach, to prevent you from procreating so future generations dont have to deal with your stupidity.

THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
u ever hit that point in life where: no bi*ches want u, ur manager threatens to fire u, u barely have enough money to eat everyday, your parents yell at u everyday and u can never seem to do anything right....
what do u do to bounce back? what keeps u mentally sane when there aint no love in the heart of the city? (except smoke weed)
I suggest you get your life in order like maybe figure out how to eat everyday before you call someone stupid.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-09-2013 at 11:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #193
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
@ these two fu*king clowns. When did i say what he did wasn't noble? then you got retard number 2 here talking about my money I make near six figures a year right out of college. I suggest you two retards take some reading comprehension classes, because not once did i say what he did wasn't a good thing, nor did i say people cant change. You two dumb fu*ks need to go drink some bleach, to prevent you from procreating so future generations dont have to deal with your stupidity.

I suggest you get your life in order like maybe figure out how to eat everyday before you call someone stupid.
thats sad
You don't type like a 6 figure maker @ all. Nobody said you didn't acknowledge the good deed he did. But you posting that bs was slick hating. Thats what everybody is talking about, you derailed the thread. Is you past and fu*k ups our business as well? If you're not gonna respond in a mature "six figure maker" manner don't even bother responding. You really need to chill out white man.
 5 years ago '07        #194
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
thats sad
You don't type like a 6 figure maker @ all. Nobody said you didn't acknowledge the good deed he did. But you posting that bs was slick hating. Thats what everybody is talking about, you derailed the thread. Is you past and fu*k ups our business as well? If you're not gonna respond in a mature "six figure maker" manner don't even bother responding. You really need to chill out white man.
Another nonsensical defense, me posting FACTUAL information is hating? If i posted that and said some negative sh*t i could see your point. But all i did was put the info, no backhanded insults. If I wanted to hate on him, I would of said something. I just laid the facts out as they where. I was gonna make a thread, but figured this was pretty much the official thread so post all info in here. Boxden sure loves making things about race, I guess if i was black and posted that it wouldnt have been a big deal the lack of critical thinking exhibited by some people on here is pretty funny.

Maybe you need to stop making everything about race and quit pulling the race card, black man.
 5 years ago '10        #195
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
Another nonsensical defense, me posting FACTUAL information is hating? If i posted that and said some negative sh*t i could see your point. But all i did was put the info, no backhanded insults. If I wanted to hate on him, I would of said something. I just laid the facts out as they where. I was gonna make a thread, but figured this was pretty much the official thread so post all info in here. Boxden sure loves making things about race, I guess if i was black and posted that it wouldnt have been a big deal the lack of critical thinking exhibited by some people on here is pretty funny.

Maybe you need to stop making everything about race and quit pulling the race card, black man.

So I guess you don't want your business out there either? Gotcha
 5 years ago '07        #196
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

So I guess you don't want your business out there either? Gotcha
im confused, really. My business, since when does my "business" have any relevance? are you referring to your question about my past? Because I can tell you none of the sh*t i did was even remotely comparable to hitting a women once, let a lone multiple times. I was arrested once in hs, but never had to go to court or anything f!ght in the lunchroom.

or are you referring to me being white/ cause that is not something i hide Ive openly said im white on here.
 5 years ago '11        #197
space
space
damn yall

smh
 5 years ago '11        #198
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
Don't know if this was posted or not, but this n*gga Ariel Castro was in a group called Grupo Fuego. They even performed on Fox 8 here in Cleveland back in 2005, a couple years after he kidnapped two of the chicks.

wild sh*t ...

Can't embed the video, but its here:

More here about the band:

what the fu*k man....
 5 years ago '06        #199
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]

ain't worried about nuffin
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy