Next Xbox will NOT require Internet connection - Confirmed by Internal Microsoft Memo

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Ya'll gonna learn today.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
These n*ggas love me.
 5 years ago '12        #83
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #84
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
fu*k the stans, this all I needed to hear M$ has stepped away from the Illuminati I'm back in now lets see wut them games talkin bout.....
 05-07-2013, 11:50 AM         #85
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I might switch and get an next box. Bout time I got that change.
 05-07-2013, 11:50 AM         #86
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Whatever u say Jizzy. This "intel" supersedes whatever sony stanning report you pull out of your a.ss. So when M$ does come out and reveal this to the trolling public like you, remember u knew the truth weeks before.
this n*gga really takes the time to make all his posts a delightful PaleTurquoise

not sure what this rumor ABOUT A RUMOR has to do with ps3 or their fans, but xbox n*ggas so quick to refer to them whenever anything is announced about the nextbox..

lookin funny in the light
 5 years ago '05        #87
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,911 | Props total: 21071 21071
 Contagioso said:
this n*gga really takes the time to make all his posts a delightful PaleTurquoise

not sure what this rumor ABOUT A RUMOR has to do with ps3 or their fans, but xbox n*ggas so quick to refer to them whenever anything is announced about the nextbox..

lookin funny in the light
You must have missed those idiots wildin' out in the 100 threads they made abut this rumor, hoping it's true so the evil Microsoft corporation can burn in fire and their almighty company Sony can rise from the ashes to hold supreme dominance once again.
 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM         #88
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
You must have missed those idiots wildin' out in the 100 threads they made abut this rumor, hoping it's true so the evil Microsoft corporation can burn in fire and their almighty company Sony can rise from the ashes to hold supreme dominance once again.
yeah I don't be in the gamespot often, so I haven't seen it. all I know is Jezzman gets clowned in almost thread lol

it's wack how that's the portrayal of all playstation owners it's a fu*kin game console, sh*ts not that serious. so much ether delivered sh*t has me weak sometimes
 5 years ago '04        #89
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1785 1785
 Contagioso said:
yeah I don't be in the gamespot often, so I haven't seen it. all I know is Jezzman gets clowned in almost thread lol

it's wack how that's the portrayal of all playstation owners it's a fu*kin game console, sh*ts not that serious. so much ether delivered sh*t has me weak sometimes
So why are u even speaking? If u knew any fu*kin thing you'd know all the sony trolls do is repost different articles from "anonymous" sources claiming sh*t like the xbox will always be connected. This k!lls any article they pull out there f*ggy a.ss. EVERYTHING they said is a rumor, if this is only a rumor, its the most credible thus far, so they need to pull there panties up and take the L like a bi*ch. And ill switch to another color since it bothers you.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 05-07-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 cold_young_thug said:
So why are u even speaking? If u knew any fu*kin thing you'd know all the sony trolls do is repost different articles from "anonymous sources claiming sh*t like the xbox will always be connected. This k!lls any article they pull out there f*ggy a.ss. EVERYTHING they said is a rumor, if this is only a rumor, its the most credible thus far, so they need to pull there panties up and take the L like a bi*ch. And ill switch to another color since it bothers you.
That one guy who works or did work for MS (can't remember which) Thurrot he said the next Xbox is always online...i'm not believing any thing until MS themselves says it... I don't care either way though anyway as my systems are always online (I have auto sign in on all the time) so as soon as I hit power i'm online...
 5 years ago '12        #91
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I don't care
No need for the rest of your post

brb I got a sandwich waiting on me
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
No need for the rest of your post

brb I got a sandwich waiting on me
What we eating on?
 5 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
What we eating on?
Whatever Mama Bryant ol tramp stamp havin a.ss is cookin. That big bi*ch gone get this BBC today
 5 years ago '11        #94
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 ALLEEK said:
Just wanna leave this right here for the world to see.

Aye bi*ch n*gga tell mama to get the white bread out. I need a sandwich and she better have her mouth wet

Shots fired man down

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
That one guy who works or did work for MS (can't remember which) Thurrot he said the next Xbox is always online...i'm not believing any thing until MS themselves says it... I don't care either way though anyway as my systems are always online (I have auto sign in on all the time) so as soon as I hit power i'm online...
Just because you happen to be in a situation where you have internet when you sign on, is not the same as saying 'well if your not online, you CANT play this game, so i dont get your point.
 5 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Just because you happen to be in a situation where you have internet when you sign on, is not the same as saying 'well if your not online, you CANT play this game, so i dont get your point.
My point is this is still a rumor until MS says otherwise...even though it's probably true, it's still a rumor at this point no matter how hard you want to believe it to be true if you're an MS Fan... or fake if you're a Sony fan...
 5 years ago '13        #97
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
Is this really news worthy?

Where the exclusive games at? Where's the hardware info at?

Skip all this internet, kinect and Illumniroom bs and give me some news that will make me be interested in a Microsoft console for the first time ever.

5 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
My point is this is still a rumor until MS says otherwise...even though it's probably true, it's still a rumor at this point no matter how hard you want to believe it to be true if you're an MS Fan... or fake if you're a Sony fan...
An official M$ internal memo cannot be deemed a rumor, no matter how hard YOU want to believe different. If you've taken college classes which I a.ssume you have, then you know what memo's are in the business world and what they aren't. This wasnt a letter, wasnt an email, wasnt some off-hand comment, its a memo received by a credible company. This is why Gamespot put it in the 'news' column and not in there 'rumor control'. Some of you need to take a journalism class.
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
An official M$ internal memo cannot be deemed a rumor, no matter how hard YOU want to believe different. If you've taken college classes which I a.ssume you have, then you know what memo's are in the business world and what they aren't. This wasnt a letter, wasnt an email, wasnt some off-hand comment, its a memo received by a credible company. This is why Gamespot put it in the 'news' column and not in there 'rumor control'. Some of you need to take a journalism class.

As quoted in the OP...

"It is not clear when the memo was sent to developers. A Microsoft representative told GameSpot, "We're excited to share more about the new generation of games, TV, and entertainment on May 21, but have nothing further to share at this time."
for all we know the memo was sent last September before the rumors started... and MS could have changed their mind since then...

as ALSO mentioned in the OP in the very next sentence underneath this...

Noted WINDOWS BLOGGER (Key phrase there) Paul thurrot says the next xbox will have always online but it isn't as Draconian as people think...

there's two rumors in the OP...that's why i'm saying this is still a rumor until MS confirms either one...

and again i'll have both systems and i don't care about Always On, personally it doesn't affect me... so I don't care either way this story goes...

one last time so their is no confusion... STILL A RUMOR UNTIL MS SAYS OTHERWISE...
 5 years ago '05        #100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Da Ill One said:
As quoted in the OP...

for all we know the memo was sent last September before the rumors started... and MS could have changed their mind since then...

as ALSO mentioned in the OP in the very next sentence underneath this...

Noted WINDOWS BLOGGER (Key phrase there) Paul thurrot says the next xbox will have always online but it isn't as Draconian as people think...

there's two rumors in the OP...that's why i'm saying this is still a rumor until MS confirms either one...

and again i'll have both systems and i don't care about Always On, personally it doesn't affect me... so I don't care either way this story goes...

one last time so their is no confusion... STILL A RUMOR UNTIL MS SAYS OTHERWISE...
Sony Ponies, keep hope strong!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy