Next Xbox will NOT require Internet connection - Confirmed by Internal Microsoft Memo

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
5426 pageviews
100 comments

cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
Next Xbox will NOT require Internet connection - Confirmed by Internal Microsoft Memo

visit this link Next Xbox will not require Internet connection - Report - GameSpot.com

Numerous reports have claimed Microsoft's next Xbox will require an Internet connection to function, but these a.ssertions are false, according to an internal Microsoft memo obtained by Ars Technica.

"Durango is designed to deliver the future of entertainment while engineered to be tolerant of today's Internet," reads a line from the memo, reportedly sent to all full-time staffers working on the next Xbox.

"There are a number of scenarios that our users expect to work without an Internet connection, and those should 'just work' regardless of their current connection status," it goes on. "Those include, but are not limited to: playing a Blu-ray disc, watching live TV, and yes playing a single-player game."

It is not clear when the memo was sent to developers. A Microsoft representative told GameSpot, "We're excited to share more about the new generation of games, TV, and entertainment on May 21, but have nothing further to share at this time."

Most recently, noted Windows blogger Paul Thurrott claimed the Xbox 720 will require an Internet connection to function, but suggested that the feature "isn't as Draconian as many seem to believe."

Microsoft is widely believed to formally unveil its next Xbox during an intimate event at the company's headquarters in Redmond, Washington on May 21.

This announcement will "mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV, and entertainment." The event will be streamed through Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Spike TV in the United States and Canada.

Now you sheeple can stfu arguing about this sh-t. We all knew no company was stupid enough to do this. Maybe in 10 more years when bandwidth is cheaper, till then find something new to hate on the nextbox about. image

100 comments for "Next Xbox will NOT require Internet connection - Confirmed by Internal Microsoft Memo"

5 years ago '06        #2
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Don't worry, the Sony stans are scrambling right now to create more bs rumors and hate for the nextbox.
 5 years ago '04        #3
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
none of the Sony Ponies will even come in here to comment. And this wasn't some bullsh*t "trusted source" by some unknown site. If Ars Technica says they got it from an internal document then I believe them. Any company would be a fool to make that requirement in this day and age knowing how sh*tty internet still is for most of the world.
 5 years ago '06        #4
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingme said:
Don't worry, the Sony stans are scrambling right now to create more bs rumors and hate for the nextbox.

none of those rumors were created by "sony stans"
 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM         #5
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even tho I wouldnt have a problem with this anyway because im always connected

I knew it was bullshyt from jump

I know M$ aint that stupid
 5 years ago '05        #6
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21053 21053
Well, would you look at that.
 5 years ago '10        #7
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 5 years ago '12        #8
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #9
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
There's the culprit that made 100 threads on this rumor.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

Just because they say "report" at the end doesn't mean this is confirmed. Until Microsoft comes out and says ANYTHING about the console, it's a rumor.
 5 years ago '04        #11
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
 Jesszman said:

Just because they say "report" at the end doesn't mean this is confirmed. Until Microsoft comes out and says ANYTHING about the console, it's a rumor.
So your gonna compare "Anonymous sources speaking to Kotaku" to an "Internal Microsoft memo obtained by Ars Technica?"

Even you cant be that dumb.

Or can you?
 5 years ago '11        #12
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 3062 3062
 Krazie said:
There's the culprit that made 100 threads on this rumor.

Real talk I don't understand why Sony fans are so hurt up about the nextbox
 5 years ago '10        #13
space
space
come and get me n*ggas.

You Xbox stans have been salty for months. Rightfully so. Microsoft likes to fu*k with y'all and be honest. You were going to buy that bullsh*t no matter what.
 5 years ago '05        #14
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:

They're extremely self-conscious and have inferiority complexes so need to compensate by trying to talk up their video game system in order to feel better about themselves.

This comes from sources of very complex scientific studies.
 5 years ago '11        #15
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 cold_young_thug said:
So your gonna compare "Anonymous sources speaking to Kotaku" to an "Internal Microsoft memo obtained by Ars Technica?"
Even you cant be that dumb.

Or can you?
I don't care who received what "intel." Until Microsoft actually comes out and says it to us themselves, it's a rumor.
 5 years ago '10        #16
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744

This MS vs Sony stans sh*t is terrible.
 5 years ago '04        #17
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I don't care who received what "intel." Until Microsoft actually comes out and says it to us themselves, it's a rumor.
Whatever u say Jizzy. This "intel" supersedes whatever sony stanning report you pull out of your a.ss. So when M$ does come out and reveal this to the trolling public like you, remember u knew the truth weeks before.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 05-06-2013 at 01:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #18
space
space
I hope nobody thinks I'm a Sony Stan.
 5 years ago '06        #19
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:

Krazie said:
They're extremely self-conscious and have inferiority complexes so need to compensate by trying to talk up their video game system in order to feel better about themselves.

This comes from sources of very complex scientific studies.

really? cause this is a thread about some good news about the nextbox and y'all cant do anything by cry and bi*ch about "sony stans" u guys are always so sensitive about everything

none of those rumors were created by "sony stans"..u guys just cant stand hearing any kind of bad news about anything xbox related, so u guys just dwell on it and create this whole scenario were all this news and rumors were the work of some sony stan sh*t like this makes y'all act like females
 5 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:
really? cause this is a thread about some good news about the nextbox and y'all cant do anything by cry and bi*ch about "sony stans" u guys are always so sensitive about everything

none of those rumors were created by "sony stans"..u guys just cant stand hearing any kind of bad news about anything xbox related, so u guys just dwell on it and create this whole scenario were all this news and rumors were the work of some sony stan sh*t like this makes y'all act like females
There's that inferiority complex I was speaking about. Damn you're mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago