Trick Daddy Says He Could Have Sent Lil Wayne To The Hospital "For Reasons Other Than A Seizure"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Draped Up said:
Wayne wouldn't do sh*t. Its Baby and Slim that you gotta worry about, they're cut throat
Baby was well known in his city for dropping change on your head
 05-07-2013, 09:56 AM         #42
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne and Birdman stay coppin' pleas in Miami. Didn't they have to do the same when Zoe burned down his Rolls Royce?....

Some of y'all actually believe Trick was blackballed? Trick is just playing it up for the media. He knows he bullying CMB. Why are they still there? I guess them goons in the other major cities wouldve bullied their a.sses worse. Hip Hop y'all
 5 years ago '05        #43
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
Smh at trick lmao at his dumb a.ss I respect what he did for Miami but dude is a hater he start sh*t a lot got his a.ss kicked alot also... Dude hated and try to step to my cuz who was stunting on a stripper and trick wanted the stripper too so trick hated tried to send his dudes to find out who my cuz was... Trick stay salty fu*kin hater
 5 years ago '05        #44
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 dlettern said:
Lil Wayne and Birdman stay coppin' pleas in Miami. Didn't they have to do the same when Zoe burned down his Rolls Royce?....

Some of y'all actually believe Trick was blackballed? Trick is just playing it up for the media. He knows he bullying CMB. Why are they still there? I guess them goons in the other major cities wouldve bullied their a.sses worse. Hip Hop y'all
So, you expect me to believe, Trick Trick saying he's being blackballed, in his own city, is by design? He really bullying CMB, behind the scenes? Instead of boasting about him having CMB in his back pocket, he would rather tell TMZ that he can't get into stripclubs because of Wayne? This is what you're trying to convince us is true? For real bruh? Like, dead a.ss serious? No offense, but bruh you may have accidentally gone full retard on that statement.......
 5 years ago '04        #45
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
NO THIS sh*t DIDNT SAY "VETERAN EMCEE" ..... THAT TERM DOESNT APPLY TO EITHER ONE OF THESE CATS.
 5 years ago '04        #46
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2916 2916
you kids believe everything you read on the internet
 5 years ago '09        #47
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 MemphBleek05 said:
Wait.......so Wayne had Trick Daddy blackballed............in his own city.....
 5 years ago '04        #48
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 Bedewe22 said:

Sounds like one of them good problems. fu*k the Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Marlins, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Panthers, and Tampa Bay Lightning.

05-07-2013, 03:41 PM         #49
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
So, you expect me to believe, Trick Trick saying he's being blackballed, in his own city, is by design? He really bullying CMB, behind the scenes? Instead of boasting about him having CMB in his back pocket, he would rather tell TMZ that he can't get into stripclubs because of Wayne? This is what you're trying to convince us is true? For real bruh? Like, dead a.ss serious? No offense, but bruh you may have accidentally gone full retard on that statement.......
Right....."no offense" then you drop full retard? I'm not the type to take what is fed to me and believe it. Truth: Wayne and CMB have been exhorted since day one and Zoe himself admitted this in an issue of Don Diva. Why would Trick someone born and raised in Miami ever be blackballed in Miami. You think he's gonna tell some white kid at TMZ his business? TRICK'S family runs strip clubs, how can Wayne keep him out of strip clubs?

No offense taken
 5 years ago '05        #50
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 dlettern said:
Right....."no offense" then you drop full retard? I'm not the type to take what is fed to me and believe it. Truth: Wayne and CMB have been exhorted since day one and Zoe himself admitted this in an issue of Don Diva. Why would Trick someone born and raised in Miami ever be blackballed in Miami. You think he's gonna tell some white kid at TMZ his business? TRICK'S family runs strip clubs, how can Wayne keep him out of strip clubs?

No offense taken
Just noticed I referred to Trick Daddy as Trick Trick, in my previous comment. I've heard rumors of Cash Money being extorted before. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me, simply because so many artists are in those types of situations. At the same time, let's not act like Trick hasn't been getting punked out or on the wrong end of confrontations, within the past few years. It's not farfetched to believe he's been blackballed, rather his family has strip clubs or not.
 05-07-2013, 03:50 PM         #51
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Just noticed I referred to Trick Daddy as Trick Trick, in my previous comment. I've heard rumors of Cash Money being extorted before. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me, simply because so many artists are in those types of situations. At the same time, let's not act like Trick hasn't been getting punked out or on the wrong end of confrontations, within the past few years. It's not farfetched to believe he's been blackballed, rather his family has strip clubs or not.
Anyone can get touched. I'm not saying dude is invisible. All I'm sayin is that Wayne has been getting punked for years down there so its kinda logical to think Trick got the upper hand on this one. That ain't their home......
 05-07-2013, 04:03 PM         #52
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money talks! Birdman tryin to squash it before it get outta hand. Im pretty sure Baby and Slim aint gonna let anything happen to their money maker!!! One way or another!!!!!!
 5 years ago '13        #53
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
"He's a bad azz yella booooy"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy