Mister Cee Donkey Of The Day on The Breakfast Club

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-07-2013, 01:01 PM         #61
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I'm not saying Gucci weak because of that Ice cream cone, but the n*gga is not a Teflon don or even a mike Tyson for them n*ggas to be so shook and especially when the n*gga don't come from around those parts. Star was never on some fu*k boy I'm scare sh*t like them n*ggas were. He would it been reckless with the mouth, clown that n*gga for that dumbass tattoo and if gucci wanted to do something he would it stood his ground. Plus, who is gucci gone call in ny to back him up? Nobody, cause other than Atlanta, that n*gga gucci doesn't get much respect in Ny so he got no goons up here to do sh*t.

And you must be from out of town, cause the n*gga had more incidents then that.
I'm sure he has, my family from Connecticutt used to talk about some of the crazy sh*t he did. But that was back in the in day when New York radio was only in that area, we didn't have iheartradio and tune in. I remember when I first went up there I was surprised they said n*gga on the radio.

Also, shooters are everywhere, I could find a shooter in NY for $100 and I haven't been there in years. You don't have to be from somewhere to get something done. Respect don't pay the bills, money does. Gucci ain't broke, I'm sure he could come up with a few thousand and NY n*ggas would crowd around just like any other state.
 05-07-2013, 01:06 PM         #62
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
u talk too fu*kin much.. shut all that clown sh*t up
Says the lame a.ss n*gga that can't contribute sh*t to the conversation. It's not my fault you can't read well. Don't get mad, pick up a book and enlighten your mind.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 01:10 PM..
 05-07-2013, 01:08 PM         #63
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
I'm sure he has, my family from Connecticutt used to talk about some of the crazy sh*t he did. But that was back in the in day when New York radio was only in that area, we didn't have iheartradio and tune in. I remember when I first went up there I was surprised they said n*gga on the radio.

Also, shooters are everywhere, I could find a shooter in NY for $100 and I haven't been there in years. You don't have to be from somewhere to get something done. Respect don't pay the bills, money does. Gucci ain't broke, I'm sure he could come up with a few thousand and NY n*ggas would crowd around just like any other state.

True... But Star got people's too, so it would it been interesting to see what would it happened.
 05-07-2013, 01:15 PM         #64
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I aint never met no real n*gga that watches soccer b.. your opinion is null n void.
If you mean American n*ggas don't watch soccer... Then yeah, you're right because they don't. But REAL n*ggaS WORLDWIDE WATCH SOCCER, so your opinion got null indefinitely!

Matter fact, go to Jamaica and let them n*ggaz know that and see what happens? I bet you won't make it back and that's just one country with GOON n*ggas!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 01:19 PM..
 05-07-2013, 01:42 PM         #65
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
far as im concerned nothin outside of murica exists n we dont watch soccer b

Well from your writing it seems schools don't exist in America as well.

Thanks for the input troll... You opinion is truly appreciated.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 01:44 PM..
 05-07-2013, 01:57 PM         #66
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
True... But Star got people's too, so it would it been interesting to see what would it happened.
I wouldn't wanna see it because all that's gonna happen is people are gonna get k!lled, hurt or both over two n*ggas beefin. And the people who are gonna get hurt weren't even involved in the first place.

Back in the day in the states and in Europe, you disrespected someone physically or verbally, you had to back it up. n*ggas would have duels right in the street, which is why people watched their mouth back then.
 5 years ago '12        #67
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17202 17202
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
u talk too fu*kin much.. shut all that clown sh*t up
Honestly I was gonna reply but got damn. n*gga could've broken some of that sh*t up into multiple posts

I could care less now
 05-07-2013, 02:56 PM         #68
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Honestly I was gonna reply but got damn. n*gga could've broken some of that sh*t up into multiple posts

I could care less now
My n*gga nobody is forcing you to read it. Plus, it's always the lazy illiterate n*ggas that couldn't read out loud in school that are always complaining about it. Not my fault n*ggas reading skills today are limited to 140 characters.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 03:11 PM..
 05-07-2013, 03:09 PM         #69
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-07-2013, 04:02 PM         #70
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
This.

You type two paragraphs on here and n*ggas act like you wrote a novel or some sh*t.
Exactly!

n*ggas today don't read, they're lazy as fu*k and quite frankly, nobody should cater to their ignorance or lack of will to put their mind into anything constructive. In the end, I'm not going to shorten my opinion or writing because a n*gga can't follow along. My advice to these illiterate Cat in the Hat reading lame n*ggas is simple... Step your reading game up!

Also, I bet these n*ggas never held an office job. If they bi*ching about this, just imagine these bums having to read through pages and pages of paperwork. Them n*ggas gone hang themselves!!!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 04:21 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago