Mister Cee Donkey Of The Day on The Breakfast Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
 5 years ago '04        #42
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
Street meat chaser
 5 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8633 8633
be free mr.cee be free lol
 5 years ago '07        #44
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 ALLEEK said:
Cee only did that to distract Hot 97 listeners from all the truth Charlemagne spoke.

Do me a favor and tell me one part of Charlemagnes rant that was a lie. We all gone wait

Y'all n*ggas on here defending an undercover brother who out here trying to buy male s3x off the block WHILE supposedly married. The worst kind of coward is the man who can't be honest with himself
Where in my post was I defending Mister Cee nasty a** tell me?...I would never defend that dude at all, all I was saying is that Charlemagne talk sh*t about ALOT of people he's not scared of but don't want to throw them hands to some real street dudes.
 5 years ago '12        #45
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17315 17315
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Where in my post was I defending Mister Cee nasty a** tell me?...I would never defend that dude at all, all I was saying is that Charlemagne talk sh*t about ALOT of people he's not scared of but don't want to throw them hands to some real street dudes.
You talkin like Charlemagne ever claimed to be street or even a tough guy...sh*t normally a lot of the "supposedly tough' rap n*ggas that go on breakfast club bring up Charlemagnes past before he does...Dude did a few years in prison, not jail, not house arrest but prison...and he still admits first that he aint a tough guy, n*gga openly admits he aint that.

Yet yall always bring that up like dude on radio talkin bout he'll smack n*ggas up and put hands on em like Funk Flex d!ck ridin a.ss
 05-06-2013, 11:11 PM         #46
jbownzino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude said street meat

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #47
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
going all the way in on Mr Cee.....
 5 years ago '12        #48
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17315 17315
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly..

yall sound like some ho's tryina defend cee or discredit what charlamagne is sayin... or tryina hate on him sayin how not "real" he is. That man spoke 100% truth. Of course he goin to use it for ratings HE A RADIO PERSONALITY thats what they do...u fu*kin d!ckheads. You act like they got real shoot on sight beef... all this sh*t is for ratings!

And I used to hate this dude.. till I saw a couple interviews and realized he respect real and put all the fake sh*t in the industry on blast... right infront of the artists faces. The game NEEDS someone like him.. real sh*t.
Lot of people to this day still hate Charlemagne for one reason...

When Charlemagne was working in Philly and had his own little slot or w/e...it was also during the time when everyone knew beans had issues with Jay Z....NOBODY Would give beanie sigel an interview

Charlemagne gave Beans the interview and room the clear the air...which was when he first publicly dissed Jay and so on....the next day Charlemagne was fired even though his show that evening was one of the most listened to hip hop shows in the country for that particular day.

Ever since then a lot of people have hated dude....and its only because the n*gga was real enough to give beans a platform to speak his side of his issues with Jay when all the other stations n*ggas claim are 'so real' were blackballing Beans.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is n*ggas saying "OH bruh Charlemagne did that for ratings"....of course n*gga...its a fu*king radio show. But u know whats disturbing?.....howcome yall giving Ebro a pass for putting someone he claims is a 'close friend, brother, and someone he loves' all out on front street and forcing Mr. Cee to have that interview publicly. Shouldn't that 45 minute conversation been handled in an office or in acar between ebro/flex/cee?!

Ebro put that n*gga on air, AND MADE SURE he interviewed him FOR RATINGS. Thats it
 5 years ago '12        #49
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 247 247
I don't fu*k with charlamane but this n*gga said get a boyfriend and an apartment
 5 years ago '04        #50
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
....this n*gga got me rollin in my grave..
 5 years ago '07        #51
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 ALLEEK said:
You talkin like Charlemagne ever claimed to be street or even a tough guy...sh*t normally a lot of the "supposedly tough' rap n*ggas that go on breakfast club bring up Charlemagnes past before he does...Dude did a few years in prison, not jail, not house arrest but prison...and he still admits first that he aint a tough guy, n*gga openly admits he aint that.

Yet yall always bring that up like dude on radio talkin bout he'll smack n*ggas up and put hands on em like Funk Flex d!ck ridin a.ss
This sh*t ain't even about Mr. Cee gay ** anymore it's about Charlemagne going at easy targets because he know's thoes people whon't do anything to him and that make's him a PUNK no way around it, I don't know how many times he openly threaten's to sue but that's real tough for somebody that's been to prison.

I remember when Gucci Mane was on the Breakfast Club and "Tha God" was on his best behavior that day and didn't try to clown Gucci Mane...let somebody like Bow Wow or Cassie go and the Breakfast Club and "Tha God" has joke all day for them so yea he's a PUNK.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
why yall keep goin at charlamagne about sh*t he openly admits to? he admitted he scared of gucci and he admit he ran when dudes sucker punched him. he aint tough and he says that himself so why continue? he talks a lot of sh*t but he honestly isn't all that disrespectful to be real. he just speaks his mind. but lets be forreal a lot of us pick and choose our targets. im sure a lot of us on here wouldn't go on gucci for no reason in person. that dude seem off his rocker.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
"in a jason collins jersey.. and walk out to a frank ocean record."

5 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
I don't give 2 fu*ks to give about Charlemagne esp how he tried fo flex on the homie KRIT. His mouth is wreckless but the n*gga is funny as hell sometimes. I don't get the hate for his donkey of the day dedication. Mrs Cee deserves it and Charlemagne was str8 up with it. Don't get mad at him get mad @ "street meat"

Avon_Barksdale said:
Charlemagne is not about that life...all he want to do is joke people on the radio, it's crazy because he talks about some many people that he don't even know who sent them goons who hit him upside his head.
thought that lil stunt was fake, and like it was mentioned before, he doesn't claim to be about that life.

ALLEEK said:
Cee only did that to distract Hot 97 listeners from all the truth Charlemagne spoke.

Do me a favor and tell me one part of Charlemagnes rant that was a lie. We all gone wait

Y'all n*ggas on here defending an undercover brother who out here trying to buy male s3x off the block WHILE supposedly married. The worst kind of coward is the man who can't be honest with himself

he's fu*king married? well thats his

Gremlin said:
Come out to a Jason Collins Jersey to a Frank Ocean Song....

I was CRYING!! lol
He better not do that sh*t either
 Martel said:
might be true but i wouldnt wanna f!ght no dude who sollicit dirty male prostitutes either. you might think you won the f!ght once blood start leakin til you find out you got the hiv from it.
make him get tested then let em f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #55
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
 Yung Dilla said:
He said he wasn't gay he never said he wasn't bi s3xual..
In terms of men....that's the same shiit n*gga
 5 years ago '13        #56
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,623 | Props total: 9994 9994
that n*gga said get a boyfriend and a apartment
 05-07-2013, 10:22 AM         #57
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Lot of people to this day still hate Charlemagne for one reason...

When Charlemagne was working in Philly and had his own little slot or w/e...it was also during the time when everyone knew beans had issues with Jay Z....NOBODY Would give beanie sigel an interview

Charlemagne gave Beans the interview and room the clear the air...which was when he first publicly dissed Jay and so on....the next day Charlemagne was fired even though his show that evening was one of the most listened to hip hop shows in the country for that particular day.

Ever since then a lot of people have hated dude....and its only because the n*gga was real enough to give beans a platform to speak his side of his issues with Jay when all the other stations n*ggas claim are 'so real' were blackballing Beans.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is n*ggas saying "OH bruh Charlemagne did that for ratings"....of course n*gga...its a fu*king radio show. But u know whats disturbing?.....howcome yall giving Ebro a pass for putting someone he claims is a 'close friend, brother, and someone he loves' all out on front street and forcing Mr. Cee to have that interview publicly. Shouldn't that 45 minute conversation been handled in an office or in acar between ebro/flex/cee?!

Ebro put that n*gga on air, AND MADE SURE he interviewed him FOR RATINGS. Thats it
That's not why people hate him. I listened to Charlemagne when dude was in Charleston, South Carolina just getting his start. Dude is more toned down than he used to be. You think he reckless now, you should've heard him 10 or 11 years ago. He's an in your face, won't kiss the ring type of personality and he's in an industry full of egos and people used to people telling them their sh*t don't stink. IF you noticed most of the top guys/gals in the industry, they're people that tend to bend to the ego driven people's wishes.

I remember when he was in Columbia, South Carolina and embarassed the hell out of T-Pain on live radio. I remember the incident he had with Memphis Bleek or the back and forth he had with Buffie the Body. The dude pushes buttons and yea sometimes he goes too far. The reason people don't like him is his interviewing style and the things he says, ain't got sh*t to do with the Sigel interview. It's just after the Sigel interview he became more famous.
 05-07-2013, 12:23 PM         #58
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
That's not why people hate him. I listened to Charlemagne when dude was in Charleston, South Carolina just getting his start. Dude is more toned down than he used to be. You think he reckless now, you should've heard him 10 or 11 years ago. He's an in your face, won't kiss the ring type of personality and he's in an industry full of egos and people used to people telling them their sh*t don't stink. IF you noticed most of the top guys/gals in the industry, they're people that tend to bend to the ego driven people's wishes.

I remember when he was in Columbia, South Carolina and embarassed the hell out of T-Pain on live radio. I remember the incident he had with Memphis Bleek or the back and forth he had with Buffie the Body. The dude pushes buttons and yea sometimes he goes too far. The reason people don't like him is his interviewing style and the things he says, ain't got sh*t to do with the Sigel interview. It's just after the Sigel interview he became more famous.
Yeah he's interview style is disrespectful... But so was Star and he was waaaaayyy nastier than Charmalagne. The reason people don't like him it's because let's be real, dude is mad corny. He's a half a.ss version of Star and I'm being generous with that comparison. From his interview skills to his vocabulary and jokes, Charmalagne is truly weak as hell and that interview with Chris Broussard was an example as to how lame he is. Do you think that if Star was doing that show he would it let him come to his show and owned him on a argument? That's a huge fu*king hell no, because unlike Charmalagne, he would it done his research, found out all his weaknesses and by the time he introduce him, he would it been on his a.ss till he pinned him against the wall. And Star not only will curse you out, but he'll even put your sh*t on blast without having to get ghetto on you. Can Charmalagne do that? Hell no, the n*gga folds immediately! Also, Star was also no bi*ch either. Another great example that i can use is when Gucci came to The Breakfast Club and they all bi*ch up! It was sickening to see how all of them were afraid of that retard, licking his balls and that n*gga don't live in NY! How the fu*k are you afraid of someone that don't live in your city and especially coming from a n*gga that has an ice cream cone tattoo to his dumb fu*king face? You think Star would it been holding his nuts? You think Star would it kiss his a.ss or even admitted that he was fearful of him? fu*k no, he would it been disrespecting that n*gga from left to right and clown that n*gga all fu*king morning cause the n*gga was no bi*ch! Star would talk sh*t to you but also held his own, but can Charmlagne do that? No, he's just bi*ch!

That's why n*ggas don't like Charmalagne, cause n*ggas know he's running with a style but half a.ssin' that sh*t and straight pus*y like all them other n*ggas at Power 105. We know about his style and trust me, that n*gga is doing everything and I mean everything wrong. If you gone run with another n*gga style at least do it right and don't be a bi*ch! fu*king punk a.ss country a.ss out of town n*gga!
 05-07-2013, 12:43 PM         #59
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Yeah he's interview style is disrespectful... But so was Star and he was waaaaayyy nastier than Charmalagne. The reason people don't like him it's because let's be real, dude is mad corny. He's a half a.ss version of Star and I'm being generous with that comparison. From his interview skills to his vocabulary and jokes, Charmalagne is truly weak as hell and that interview with Chris Broussard was an example as to how lame he is. Do you think that if Star was doing that show he would it let him come to his show and owned him on a argument? That's a huge fu*king hell no, because unlike Charmalagne, he would it done his research, found out all his weaknesses and by the time he introduce him, he would it been on his a.ss till he pinned him against the wall. And Star not only will curse you out, but he'll even put your sh*t on blast without having to get ghetto on you. Can Charmalagne do that? Hell no, the n*gga folds immediately! Also, Star was also no bi*ch either. Another great example that i can use is when Gucci came to The Breakfast Club and they all bi*ch up! It was sickening to see how all of them were afraid of that retard, licking his balls and that n*gga don't live in NY! How the fu*k are you afraid of someone that don't live in your city and especially coming from a n*gga that has an ice cream cone tattoo to his dumb fu*king face? You think Star would it been holding his nuts? You think Star would it kiss his a.ss or even admitted that he was fearful of him? fu*k no, he would it been disrespecting that n*gga from left to right and clown that n*gga all fu*king morning cause the n*gga was no bi*ch! Star would talk sh*t to you but also held his own, but can Charmlagne do that? No, he's just bi*ch!

That's why n*ggas don't like Charmalagne, cause n*ggas know he's running with a style but half a.ssin' that sh*t and straight pus*y like all them other n*ggas at Power 105. We know about his style and trust me, that n*gga is doing everything and I mean everything wrong. If you gone run with another n*gga style at least do it right and don't be a bi*ch! fu*king punk a.ss country a.ss out of town n*gga!
So Gucci is weak because he has a ice cream tat on his face? Would you consider MIke Tyson weak if he got a flower on his face? No.

I understand your points about Star and the differences between them and I agree. Broussard is a hypocrite and they should've called him out on using phantom sources lying then trying to pull this holy act about sins.

The only thing I remember about Star is him telling Tigger he was gonna kiss on him on the lips and he wasn't gonna do anything about it.
 05-07-2013, 12:50 PM         #60
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
So Gucci is weak because he has a ice cream tat on his face? Would you consider MIke Tyson weak if he got a flower on his face? No.

I understand your points about Star and the differences between them and I agree. Broussard is a hypocrite and they should've called him out on using phantom sources lying then trying to pull this holy act about sins.

The only thing I remember about Star is him telling Tigger he was gonna kiss on him on the lips and he wasn't gonna do anything about it.

I'm not saying Gucci weak because of that Ice cream cone, but the n*gga is not a Teflon don or even a mike Tyson for them n*ggas to be so shook and especially when the n*gga don't come from around those parts. Star was never on some fu*k boy I'm scare sh*t like them n*ggas were. He would it been reckless with the mouth, clown that n*gga for that dumbass tattoo and if gucci wanted to do something he would it stood his ground. Plus, who is gucci gone call in ny to back him up? Nobody, cause other than Atlanta, that n*gga gucci doesn't get much respect in Ny so he got no goons up here to do sh*t.

And you must be from out of town, cause the n*gga had more incidents then that.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-07-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy