Chris Brown Confirms Break-Up With Rihanna, Explains He's Too Young To Be Wifing Someone

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
idgaf about how many d!cks a women has ran thru...question is....is the bi*ch clean....anyway good for breezy to be real about the elephant in the room.
 5 years ago '05        #42
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 By The Dock said:
I learned that only little inexperienced boys care about a girls body count, especially one they're not dating it intimidates them. My fiancée doesn't. Pretty sure he's gonna get called a 'simp' for 'wifing up a hoe' but that's Internet land & I never heard that in rl

Anyways Rih needs to be fu*king hoes right now before she settles down or else she's gonna cheat because she wasn't ready to make someone her partner in a monogamous relationship trust I know she's too busy to be faithful right now plus n*gga she took a pic with in the club the other day was too fine she really in love if she didn't take that back to the Telly
im only saying that cause in my country, a lot of girls stay virgins til marriage. my mother was a virgin to marriage. in america it is common that girls have s3x a lot. i'm no virgin though so i can't really talk sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

"I don't know if somebody done told y'all, but it's a branch yall gotta get around first"

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #44
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 5710 5710
Any woman who values herself more because she didn't let a man poke her, but just lick her, is a undercovers.lut which is never to be trusted lol. Women with this mindset probably talk to a million fu*king guys while in a "monogamous" relationship, the inrony.

I got homegirls who claim this sh*t, yet truly believe they're good women, because they with one man now.

BTD,

I'd still fu*k you though, we got two things in common well three, 1) I got a lot of bodies under my belt

2)Boxden users

3) In southern cali

Last edited by Icee; 05-06-2013 at 03:08 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 05-06-2013, 03:28 PM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like he's saying she wants to be young and wild and that's not where he's at.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 By The Dock said:
I learned that only little inexperienced boys care about a girls body count
Yeah ok

That has to be one of those "if I keep saying it, then one day I'll believe it" type things because you can't be over 21 and honestly believe that.
 05-06-2013, 03:31 PM         #48
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
I learned that only little inexperienced boys care about a girls body count, especially one they're not dating it intimidates them. My fiancée doesn't. Pretty sure he's gonna get called a 'simp' for 'wifing up a hoe' but that's Internet land & I never heard that in rl

Anyways Rih needs to be fu*king hoes right now before she settles down or else she's gonna cheat because she wasn't ready to make someone her partner in a monogamous relationship trust I know she's too busy to be faithful right now plus n*gga she took a pic with in the club the other day was too fine she really in love if she didn't take that back to the Telly
Nobody NEEDS to be doing hoe sh*t. That's a huge mistake most people make is that "they're young". You're never too young to mature in life. More people than not end up unhappy later in life when they just use the excuse that they're young to do stupid sh*t. Rihanna seems to be going down that same path as all these other celeb hoes who end up on Dr. Drew and sh*t tryna get their lives fixed.
 5 years ago '10        #49
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #50
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
i just wanna post to be part of history!
 5 years ago '04        #51
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,869 | Props total: 8198 8198
 By The Dock said:

This is some ignorant sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Fresh Whyte said:
"can’t really be focused on wifing someone that young"

n*gga Translation: "Its Summer Time. Im Trying fu*k bi*ches & Live Life. Can I Live? Damn.
naw actually it's quite the opposite. If you read between the lines, by him calling her young, he's saying she's too immature to have a long term relationship. She's a hoe and doesn't know how to be committed, so it's over for them.
 5 years ago '05        #53
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
so basically what he's trying to say is she is very immature and incapable of having a drama free relationship

at least thats what I got out of that
 5 years ago '13        #54
J Thrilla 
space
space
$3,748 | Props total: 6580 6580
...since when do men start to gossip like broads?
 5 years ago '07        #55
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 J Thrilla said:
...since when do men start to gossip like broads?

5 years ago '12        #56
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444

Iono my n*ggas...he ain't losin but did he really win? (Sorry in advanced if the picture is hella big)
 5 years ago '12        #57
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Theboybreblue said:

Iono my n*ggas...he ain't losin but did he really win? (Sorry in advanced if the picture is hella big)
i feel reali fuccked up for defending another man's p*nis, but he aint loose sh*t, Breezy is young and rich and always on the road why the fucck would you wanna get cuffed? And the other problem he has is Rihanna got that imma fucck the n*gga you hate syndrome, im calling it now, Drake fuccking Rihanna in the next few months and the funny thing is they will convince themselves that its hurting him... Rihanna is a easy bi*ch i dont give fucck what her celebrity status is, money cant buy you a clean slate
 5 years ago '12        #58
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
 Pleasure Boy said:
i feel reali fuccked up for defending another man's p*nis, but he aint loose sh*t, Breezy is young and rich and always on the road why the fucck would you wanna get cuffed? And the other problem he has is Rihanna got that imma fucck the n*gga you hate syndrome, im calling it now, Drake fuccking Rihanna in the next few months and the funny thing is they will convince themselves that its hurting him... Rihanna is a easy bi*ch i dont give fucck what her celebrity status is, money cant buy you a clean slate
Drake prolly already fu*kin bro! He been "Taking care" of dat yo.
 5 years ago '10        #59
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 By The Dock said:
So n*ggas called me a 'slut' when I said Rih Rih should be enjoying her twenties but condonding Chris doing the same thing. Lol. I'm young and faithful but that's only because I got mine in already.
whats the over under on her marriage making it past 5 years?
 5 years ago '04        #60
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 By The Dock said:

Yeah....this right here is ignorant. But whatever. Not everyone needs to "have fun" to be faithful. Some people don't haves.lut/hoe behavior in them like that. She had to be in love not to fu*k that guy? maybe she didn't even know him? n*ggas be fu*kin strangers out here like its all good

But whatever. You can stop doing "hoe" sh*t but that "hoe" mentality will never go away.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy