Kanye West Ft. Gunplay (Produced by S1)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 5 years ago '13        #22
Lewis Z 26 heat pts26
space
space
$741 | Props total: 93 93
My homie Gunplay made it!!
SMH at the d!ckriding fake fans he will gain now though
 5 years ago '07        #23
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 5 years ago '07        #24
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10871 10871
Gunplay made it finally
 5 years ago '12        #25
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 FutureSpitt said:
fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t, this nicca gunplay snitched on somebody or is in the process of gathering intelligence to snitch on somebody in the future. MMG is done in 2013 bruh bruhs.
let me guess. youre calling dude a snitch because he got out of that armed robbery and a.ssault charge
 5 years ago '13        #26
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Gunplay sucks

Cmon Ye.

First Cheef Queef, now Gunplay.

05-05-2013, 08:38 PM         #27
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

my n*gga Gunplay finna blow the fuk up
 5 years ago '06        #28
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 5722 5722
"This Triple C, They triple L, Lames Love to Lose"- Gunplay
 5 years ago '12        #29
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4767 4767
 Sir Bangz said:
Gunplay sucks

Cmon Ye.

First Cheef Queef, now Gunplay.

you a charles hamilton fan
 5 years ago '05        #30
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,251 | Props total: 9662 9662
 Lewis Z said:
My homie Gunplay made it!!
SMH at the d!ckriding fake fans he will gain now though
As if the people that claim to be his fans now aren't the same exact people you're describing.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 WCIB said:
As if the people that claim to be his fans now aren't the same exact people you're describing.
word

n*ggas only know two songs gunplay ever did "cartoons and cereal" and "power circle"
 5 years ago '11        #32
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12608 12608
gunplay k!lled that lil wayne feature on beat the sh*t..now he with Yeezy how he got this feature..Yeezy must have keeping a ear to this dude.
 5 years ago '12        #33
cal classick 
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 5250 5250
Dis gon b good
 5 years ago '10        #34
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,657 | Props total: 269 269
That Ghetto Symphony Gunplayy
 5 years ago '04        #35
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Moony Jackson said:
word

n*ggas only know two songs gunplay ever did "cartoons and cereal" and "power circle"
speak for yourself dweeb

interview from wale in 2011

Wale explains why his new boss is brilliant, Interscope's missteps, and what Hov told him.

Wale continues to be the subject of much debate, as the socially-conscious emcee signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group. In an interview on NBC's Nitecap, however, Wale defended his alignment with Ross.

"That dude is a genius," said Wale of the Bawse. "I don't care what anybody say. That's my brother. He's a genius. I've seen him work from the business side, I've seen him work on the street side. People don't know Ross, man. They think, 'Oh, C.O.' I know C.O.s, dog. The dude's gettin' the money doing that other thing. I know that! We come from that. I'm not by any means a trap dude, but I know that. My best friend doin' six, got six left to do."

"That's what the most important thing is. Someone that you can look them in the eye and say, 'I put my heart and soul into this album. I want you to put it out - as is.' I never had that luxury," said Wale, referring to creative differences with the management at Interscope records. "With my previous situation, people wanted the luxury to say, 'But you didn't do this, but you didn't do that.' ...They tell me ten things, and I do nine of them, and when their plan didn't work, they blame it on the one thing I didn't do."

Regardless of past difficulties, words from Jay-Z helped "I was with Jay - I hate to name-drop, but I wanna show my man some love - he mentioned 'Gunplay,' 'I like what "Gunplay" doin'.' That...stuff like that makes me...we winning!"

real n!ggas been fukkin with gunplay for while

triple cs album, deeper than rap,selfmade 1 and 2 and his last mixtape, he been putting in work
 05-05-2013, 10:16 PM         #36
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
106 & Snort a ridiculous a.ss mixtape. Bible on the Dash stay on repeat when I'm liftin. Gunplay dope as sh*t. Ross need to hurry up and push him. This single about to bang. I feel it.
 5 years ago '11        #37
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Young Hov said:
Gunplay the gawd with king kanye produced by S1

Guranteed crack on the way
 5 years ago '12        #38
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 FutureSpitt said:
this nicca only got house arrest and there was video of him commiting the a.ssault. TF
That dude got shook and refused to cooperate and testify. no witness = no case
 5 years ago '12        #39
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6653 6653
 FutureSpitt said:
this nicca only got house arrest and there was video of him commiting the a.ssault. TF
Who he snitched on tho?
 5 years ago '10        #40
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Young Hov said:
speak for yourself dweeb

interview from wale in 2011

Wale explains why his new boss is brilliant, Interscope's missteps, and what Hov told him.

Wale continues to be the subject of much debate, as the socially-conscious emcee signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group. In an interview on NBC's Nitecap, however, Wale defended his alignment with Ross.

"That dude is a genius," said Wale of the Bawse. "I don't care what anybody say. That's my brother. He's a genius. I've seen him work from the business side, I've seen him work on the street side. People don't know Ross, man. They think, 'Oh, C.O.' I know C.O.s, dog. The dude's gettin' the money doing that other thing. I know that! We come from that. I'm not by any means a trap dude, but I know that. My best friend doin' six, got six left to do."

"That's what the most important thing is. Someone that you can look them in the eye and say, 'I put my heart and soul into this album. I want you to put it out - as is.' I never had that luxury," said Wale, referring to creative differences with the management at Interscope records. "With my previous situation, people wanted the luxury to say, 'But you didn't do this, but you didn't do that.' ...They tell me ten things, and I do nine of them, and when their plan didn't work, they blame it on the one thing I didn't do."

Regardless of past difficulties, words from Jay-Z helped "I was with Jay - I hate to name-drop, but I wanna show my man some love - he mentioned 'Gunplay,' 'I like what "Gunplay" doin'.' That...stuff like that makes me...we winning!"

real n!ggas been fukkin with gunplay for while

triple cs album, deeper than rap,selfmade 1 and 2 and his last mixtape, he been putting in work
feelings caught I see

I must have struck a nerve, n*gga had to go and copy and paste some bullsh*t to prove he a gunplay fan

kick rocks bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy