May 5 - teen points to heavens, gets 4×100 relay squad banned from state championships

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ehone3 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 0 0
So why did they get disqualified? Wait...did the black kid do it?....if so then I do see why he got disqualified
 5 years ago '06        #22
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
Lol anyone remember that kicker in college football who scored on a trick play, then looked back? They took his touchdown! That's bi*ch sh*t!

Give yards on a kick, or warning! Don't change the game, cuz a stupid rule
 05-06-2013, 08:57 AM         #23
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
taunting and celebration should be allowed
We living in the participation trophy era of youth sports. So, adults don't wanna have the kids getting all upset over someone elses reaction to winning(even in high school, where taunting is normal during school hours).

Even if there is a little more to this story, the whole no celebrations rule needs to be done away with. Excessive celebrations that are planned out, or lasted long enough to delay a game should be the only sh*t that is barred.

Pointing up as if you are thanking god isn't fu*king hurting anything or anyone. Let's replace people with robots if they don't want emotion in sports
 5 years ago '12        #24
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Chris daRealist said:
4chan will find the judges info and ruin him.
shine the 4chan light
 5 years ago '05        #25
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ehone3 said:
So why did they get disqualified? Wait...did the black kid do it?....if so then I do see why he got disqualified
Prob was the black kid. You think the anchor with blazing speed was the white guy? Doubt it.

cbjones said:
We living in the participation trophy era of youth sports. So, adults don't wanna have the kids getting all upset over someone elses reaction to winning(even in high school, where taunting is normal during school hours).

Even if there is a little more to this story, the whole no celebrations rule needs to be done away with. Excessive celebrations that are planned out, or lasted long enough to delay a game should be the only sh*t that is barred.

Pointing up as if you are thanking god isn't fu*king hurting anything or anyone. Let's replace people with robots if they don't want emotion in sports
This is the problem with America in general. Its the liberal way of life. Participation medals are a fu*king joke. Its all relative. It starts with the liberal way of thinking and ends with the liberal way of thinking. "Everyone wins. Everyone be happy." Its all bullsh*t.

This is where the country is headed though, when Tim Tebow is made fun of for professing God on the sidelines and Jason Collins is praised for professing Homos3xuality.

JeeQ said:
If he would've turned around and kissed all his teammates he'd be regaled as a brave hero who was breaking down the barriers of discrimination. The media would've had him on Oprah the next day
 5 years ago '11        #26
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
smh petty
 5 years ago '07        #27
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 5 years ago '04        #28
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 DaViLLe726 said:
Prob was the black kid. You think the anchor with blazing speed was the white guy? Doubt it.

This is the problem with America in general. Its the liberal way of life. Participation medals are a fu*king joke. Its all relative. It starts with the liberal way of thinking and ends with the liberal way of thinking. "Everyone wins. Everyone be happy." Its all bullsh*t.

This is where the country is headed though, when Tim Tebow is made fun of for professing God on the sidelines and Jason Collins is praised for professing Homos3xuality.

I like how you turned this isolated event into an opportunity for you to attack liberals. You're reaching bro. And before you accuse me of defending liberals, let it be known I'm only socially liberal and fiscally conservative. But I just don't understand how you took this situation and turned it into a rant about liberals in America. And just so you know, liberal or conservative, neither side could give a single fu*k about you or I. So keep drawing lines in the sand like it matters. Eventually you'll understand it doesn't and we're being fu*ked by both sides.
 05-06-2013, 11:51 AM         #29
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just say you were pointing to allah, ignorant obama would jump to your aid, he's muslim after all and hates christians....age of entitlement.
 5 years ago '04        #30
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
just say you were pointing to allah, ignorant obama would jump to your aid, he's muslim after all and hates christians....age of entitlement.
I dislike O as much as the next guy, but you were neither clever or funny in your post. And I hope you were trying to be at least one or the other. If you're truly serious, then I feel sorry for you and anyone who has to hear you speak out loud.
 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM         #31
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
If he would've turned around and kissed all his teammates he'd be regaled as a brave hero who was breaking down the barriers of discrimination. The media would've had him on Oprah the next day
I doubt it, probably would've got his a.ss kicked and then laughed at on boxden.
 5 years ago '06        #32
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 cbjones said:
Pointing up as if you are thanking god isn't fu*king hurting anything or anyone.
Let's say players on the losing team are religious freaks as well. This guy is pointing up and thanking god after a win and these guys are thinking why didn't god help them win instead. One of the kids feels betrayed by his god and offs himself.

I do think it was a stupid a.ss decision though.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 lostkauze said:
yes that liberal way of life...in Texas.
Texas is turning into a blue state though...
 5 years ago '07        #34
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,678 | Props total: 16969 16969
Lmao columbus was in our district when I was in schooL. Them n*ggas could never beat us in bball or track. They track meets was solid though. Lot of "6 in my area" track girls were friendly.
 05-06-2013, 04:36 PM         #35
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not religious at all and i feel this is taking this sh*t too far. Atheists really need to shut their mouths and except that some people do put their faith in religion. I dont understand why they feel so hurt when someone does a gesture to god. We choose to not believe the same they choose to believe. get over it its not like the damn kid finished a race a decided to give baptisms and hosted mass n sh*t.

I am really suprised that this happened in texas tho. i would have thought it would be a more liberal state
 5 years ago '04        #36
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 bbrossy313 said:
im not religious at all and i feel this is taking this sh*t too far. Atheists really need to shut their mouths and except that some people do put their faith in religion. I dont understand why they feel so hurt when someone does a gesture to god. We choose to not believe the same they choose to believe. get over it its not like the damn kid finished a race a decided to give baptisms and hosted mass n sh*t.

I am really suprised that this happened in texas tho. i would have thought it would be a more liberal state
I am also not religious and tend to side with Atheists over religious folks. But this is getting out of hand and ridiculous. And in all places, TX
 05-06-2013, 04:49 PM         #37
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that kid was Muslim though, would them Christians tolerate it?
 5 years ago '05        #38
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 matelyan said:
I like how you turned this isolated event into an opportunity for you to attack liberals. You're reaching bro. And before you accuse me of defending liberals, let it be known I'm only socially liberal and fiscally conservative. But I just don't understand how you took this situation and turned it into a rant about liberals in America. And just so you know, liberal or conservative, neither side could give a single fu*k about you or I. So keep drawing lines in the sand like it matters. Eventually you'll understand it doesn't and we're being fu*ked by both sides.
There are no isolated events eventually one event is used to build onto another.

You can say whatever you want. Fiscally its the same 2 headed monster. Im well aware neither side gives a fu*k about us.

What you must not be aware of is that socially the parties differ, and socially with the openness and willingness for "change" on every subject Liberals are ruining the country.

So socially yes i will draw my line in the sand and just so you know you are part of the problem by being on your side of the line.
 5 years ago '12        #39
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
it wasnt about Religion
 5 years ago '11        #40
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I bet he wouldn't have even gotten a verbal warning if he dropped to his need heading east and started to pray.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy