Robert Guerrero "He felt the power and jumped on his bike, that's what happened" (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
jj01 
space
space
$44,981 | Props total: 4697 4697
i actually like ghost, but he looked real bi*ch the whole promo of this f!ght and afterwards sounding salty as fu*k.

floyd made him look average as fu*k, thats just the way it is.
 5 years ago '04        #22
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Bea5T said:
Floyd was in the pocket the whole f!ght. He didn't even do his usual pot shotting. Only after he hurt his hand...I don't see why this is a story.
Because they're mad he won again.........No more, no less......
 5 years ago '04        #23
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 Stackz said:
Another boring Mayweather f!ght.
This.

This is what boxing has become?

5 years ago '04        #24
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 460 460

if you can't catch or defeat your opponent then STFU !
work on your speed and learn how to adapt.
 5 years ago '12        #25
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,527 | Props total: 3178 3178
Anything but "he whooped my a.ss n ain't let me hit him bak."
 5 years ago '04        #26
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
Yet Mayweather still landed 153 out of 254 while Guerrero only landed 113 out of 581
 5 years ago '06        #27
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 izzy2024 said:
This.

This is what boxing has become?

You don't like defensive f!ghters I presume?

I like watching Floyd BOX because of his focus on slipping punches and neutralizing his opponents strengths. I know most people like to see barbaric blood gushing from both f!ghters types of match ups but if you can't appreciate what Floyd does then you should really question whether you ever liked boxing to begin with.
 5 years ago '04        #28
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 dehdeh23 said:
guerrerro is trash... slow, fat, no speed, no power, ...

He's known for his speed and power shots... Floyd just makes opponents look below average
 5 years ago '06        #29
jj01 
space
space
 DaKingIsBack said:
You don't like defensive f!ghters I presume?

I like watching Floyd BOX because of his focus on slipping punches and neutralizing his opponents strengths. I know most people like to see barbaric blood gushing from both f!ghters types of match ups but if you can't appreciate what Floyd does then you should really question whether you ever liked boxing to begin with.

this.

sorry in advance about monday tho
 5 years ago '12        #30
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,853 | Props total: 22193 22193
Get the fu*k out of here.
 5 years ago '06        #31
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 jj01 said:
this.

sorry in advance about monday tho
Warriors in 6
 05-05-2013, 04:54 PM         #32
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*king hate when these slow a.ss none boxing a.ss f!ghters get mad when they get outboxed. "he didn't wanta f!ght" "he ran" no sir he BOXED you should learn. How fu*king stupid would it be for a guy who can hit you with 60% power punches and hold you to 16% total to stand and trade with you? Floyd was more aggressive in this f!ght than he normally is. Had that boy knees buckling almost every round. He thinks he's the first slow gritty f!ghter to do this? You can't beat the best in the world without technique. That street f!ght sh*t only goes so far.
 5 years ago '04        #33
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 jj01 said:
i actually like ghost, but he looked real bi*ch the whole promo of this f!ght and afterwards sounding salty as fu*k.

floyd made him look average as fu*k, thats just the way it is.
 Freaker1 said:

if you can't catch or defeat your opponent then STFU !
work on your speed and learn how to adapt.

He is just showing his true colors in front of millions.

Whats funny is he is to bi*chmade to even see it.But Praise Jesus.
 5 years ago '06        #34
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Bea5T said:
So Floyd shouldn't receive any credit for f!ghting him than?
IMO Guerrerro has the same skill level as a victor ortiz. so how ever many credits that earns him that what he gets. I gave him a lot of credit for f!ghting cotto tho. he needs to f!ght more f!ghters in that class.
 5 years ago '05        #35
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
This the funny thing all the mayweather fans saying dude was a bum this and that... Why does he keep taking on bum f!ghts? But for flyodd to hit f!ghters often this n*gga don't drop nobody. His pu chs look good and fast I question the power. Either way tired of these 12round exhibitions. He ain't gonna lose money take on more quality than more numbers for his record. He picks his f!ghts very strategically
 5 years ago '09        #36
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
man i love watching floyd f!ght.. sh*t is so beautiful.. and the post f!ght interviews of the losers be extra funny.. and they all same the same sh*t..
 5 years ago '06        #37
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557

Hes going to end up f!ghting Bradley, Milagnaggi, or move down and f!ght Danny Garcia. Hand pick.

Alvarez will whoop a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #38
jj01 
space
space
 Stackz said:

Hes going to end up f!ghting Bradley, Milagnaggi, or move down and f!ght Danny Garcia. Hand pick.

Alvarez will whoop a.ss.

boxing novice

he will never f!ght tb or anybody from top rank, yall need to understand that and accept it. arum not going to let him embarrass him and his f!ghters again.

garcia is moving up sometime in the near future. he's the lineal champ at 40, undefeated, young and hungry. im not sure what else would meet your qualifications as a viable opponent for floyd.

canelo has 1 legit "win" in his career and even that couldve been a draw or a narrow win, dude has a farce of a record and isnt in the same category as floyd. yall gassing up this red head way too much

when floyd does the same to him as he always does yall will make more excuses.
 5 years ago '04        #39
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
he blocked punches with his face the whole night i'm not even a mayweather fan but, sit yo a.ss down.
 5 years ago '06        #40
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 558 558
I'm not a fan of Floyd's persona/arrogance, but as a boxing fan I appreciate what he does in the ring. Last night was a good old fashioned a.ss whooping. Floyd did not run, he did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. In the middle of the ring, against the ropes, inside, outside, it didn't matter. Floyd put on a master level boxing clinic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy