most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
All he had to do from the get-go was say he was sitting out but him not doing so fu*ked it up
Prob cause Adidas wouldn't let him come out and say that
 5 years ago '08        #42
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
Heat going balls deep in bulls a.ss jason collins style with no worries then

Last edited by Arson; 05-05-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 refuze said:
This situation was handled poorly. He should have stated he was sitting out the season months ago.
This.
This.
This.
This.
This.
This. This.
This. This.
This. This. This.
This. This.
This.
 5 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Neo22 said:
am i not correct? don't get mad at me cause your franchise player would rather sit out cause he's scared of the heat when it's been over a month since he's been cleared to play
na ur wrong

they clearly need his 39% shooting
 5 years ago '05        #45
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Avitos Way said:
In all honesty nobody would really care if he sat the season out. This isnt about him sitting out and wanting him to make sure he is 100% mentally and physically. It's only a story because of the way it was handled. This whole will he, wont he dance thats been going on is what is keeping the story alive.

He could have even said, you know what I'm cleared but the chance of me coming back this year is slim. That would have been better than the world believing he's good but just sitting on the bench doing nothin for his team.
"Only God knows when I'm coming back"
 5 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 #TheReturn said:
Shump is just defending and shooting three's not NEARLY as aggressive as he use to be attacking the rim. Do people even notice that? Or they just see him on the court and a.ssume it's all good.
derrick couldnt do the same thing?

stop defending this fu*kin pus*y
 5 years ago '11        #47
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
He probably doesn't have confidence in the bulls medical staff cause he kept getting those lingering injuries last year and Thibs ran him into the ground
 5 years ago '09        #48
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 640 640
The Bulls management should of put an end to this return talk weeks ago. You can't practice NBA speed and to think Rose would return in the playoffs, there was no chance.
 05-05-2013, 01:49 PM         #49
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
All he had to do from the get-go was say he was sitting out but him not doing so fu*ked it up
ain't like he leaked his medical clearance, whoever did that is a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 #TheReturn said:
Shump is just defending and shooting three's not NEARLY as aggressive as he use to be attacking the rim. Do people even notice that? Or they just see him on the court and a.ssume it's all good.
Well your not the brightest are you??

No one comes back from a injury like that and is the same right away .. It takes time.. But you have to PLAY to get it back

Ur a pus*y just like D.Rose, I can't believe you actually devote your time to defending him like this... I dunno who's more of a loser, you or Rose
 5 years ago '07        #51
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4844 4844
 #TheReturn said:
thank god, why even wait this long?
now where did all tha bulls stans go who said this wasnt a playoff team witout rose?
 5 years ago '07        #52
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1229 1229
They ain't beating the Heat no way, it wouldn't matter
 5 years ago '05        #53
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
What a fu*king pus*y. I have ZERO respect for this f*ggot.

I knew he was afraid of Mario Chalmers but damn....
 5 years ago '06        #54
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
Rose has quickly turned into the biggest clown in the NBA
 5 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 iPunish901 said:
Prob cause Adidas wouldn't let him come out and say that
Can't even blame that on Adidas, what they going to do? Drop him? He'll just sign with NIKE and adidas loses. Him not coming out rest soley on him. I actually felt he was dealing with mixed emotions. He's got his brother in his ear saying he should sit and saying the team is trash anyway(he exposed this in march when he blasted the team), then his brother kinda looks foolish when they have a chance to beat the Nets, so he comes out and says "Rose is 90% mentally ready".. Rose just needs to tell his brother to STFU..

Think about this, in March, everyone was cool with Rose possibly sitting for the rest of the season or return, it was always whatever Rose felt was best. Then his brother comes out blasting the team out of nowhere, then all hell breaks loose. The return talks die down, then after game 4 when we are up 3-1, someone puts a mic in this idiots face and he says rose is 90% there, giving fans expectations that there's a chance next series if we advance.. Just more pressure.. His brother screwed him over, but Rose is a grown man, he needs to take of his own business.
 5 years ago '11        #56
Bullet22 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$12,526 | Props total: 6668 6668
 2 Pistolz said:
What a fu*king pus*y. I have ZERO respect for this f*ggot.

I knew he was afraid of Mario Chalmers but damn....
 5 years ago '04        #57
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,734 | Props total: 3712 3712
 #TheReturn said:
Can't even blame that on Adidas, what they going to do? Drop him? He'll just sign with NIKE and adidas loses. Him not coming out rest soley on him. I actually felt he was dealing with mixed emotions. He's got his brother in his ear saying he should sit and saying the team is trash anyway(he exposed this in march when he blasted the team), then his brother kinda looks foolish when they have a chance to beat the Nets, so he comes out and says "Rose is 90% mentally ready".. Rose just needs to tell his brother to STFU..

Think about this, in March, everyone was cool with Rose possibly sitting for the rest of the season or return, it was always whatever Rose felt was best. Then his brother comes out blasting the team out of nowhere, then all hell breaks loose. The return talks die down, then after game 4 when we are up 3-1, someone puts a mic in this idiots face and he says rose is 90% there, giving fans expectations that there's a chance next series if we advance.. Just more pressure.. His brother screwed him over, but Rose is a grown man, he needs to take of his own business.
I blame Rose more than Reggie tho, cuz you right Rose is a grown man. Hes been dragging this along as well with his almost ready comments. Ultimately no matter whose in his ear, its Roses decision. Should said this months ago, or fabricated a setback story, or just said you know what I'ma just rest it all year and come back next season ready to ball. BUT I also feel that with this false idea of him coming back, help propel the bulls to where they are now.
People didnt even have us making the playoffs, after last years exit, now were actaully in the 2nd round
 5 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
now where did all tha bulls stans go who said this wasnt a playoff team witout rose?
Who said that when we've been ranked top 8 all year. I said we not advancing past the first round. I'll never doubt thibs again.. Any other coach it's nets in 6.

Someone said the best signing in 2010 was Lebron and second was Thibs. I laughed at that.thought that someone would rank a coach THAT high but man was my.n*gga right and thus was back in 2010.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-05-2013 at 03:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
I blame Rose more than Reggie tho, cuz you right Rose is a grown man. Hes been dragging this along as well with his almost ready comments. Ultimately no matter whose in his ear, its Roses decision. Should said this months ago, or fabricated a setback story, or just said you know what I'ma just rest it all year and come back next season ready to ball. BUT I also feel that with this false idea of him coming back, help propel the bulls to where they are now.
People didnt even have us making the playoffs, after last years exit, now were actaully in the 2nd round
True sh*t. Hopefully he learns from this. But I guess if there was any.chance for Rose to prove he's not as dumb as people say, have been thrown out the window..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy