Derrick Rose Has Reportedly Decided to Sit Out the Remainder of the Playoffs

most viewed right now
 127
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Bullet22 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 6658 6658
 #TheReturn said:
Why are you anxious for him to come back if he feels he's not ready is the question? How is this effecting your life? or even your favorite team? People want him back for personal gratification only. So many armchair basketball players.. "he has no heart, I'd do.." Yall won't do sh*t..Half you n*ggas don't even have the heart to tell the guy who cut you in line to get to the back, but blast Rose
dude we get it you are a bulls fan, but how are you gonna constantly defend him, if he wanted to retire you'd probably argue us all and say it's a good decision


Last edited by Bullet22; 05-05-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #22
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 7483 7483
Rose DNP - muscle memory
 5 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Neo22 said:
dude we get it you are a bulls fan, but how are you gonna constantly defend him, if he wanted to retired you'd probably argue us all and say it's a good decision
Defending him because I'm one of the few logical ones who will be OK with him sacrificing ONE season if he feels this will help him the next 5 or 6 years?

We get it YOUR NOT a Bulls fan, so you wont get it.. Cause why? this isn't your favorite team, so if Rose comes back to early, hurts himself because he's over compensating mentally and favoring a knee and he turns into Gil, you don't have to root for that team.. You can continue rooting for whatever team you like.. You don't have to worry about your franchise being set back for 4 or 6 years.. You didn't have to experience the 99-2008 years. So OF COURSE I'm going to defend this decision. Because it's the SMART one.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 #TheReturn said:
Why are you anxious for him to come back if he feels he's not ready is the question? How is this effecting your life? or even your favorite team? People want him back for personal gratification only. So many armchair basketball players.. "he has no heart, I'd do.." Yall won't do sh*t..Half you n*ggas don't even have the heart to tell the guy who cut you in line to get to the back, but blast Rose
It doesn't...
 5 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Retro said:
It doesn't...
they don't get it, just like me wanting to see RG3 back as soon as possible, because if he gets hurt again, it's OH WELL, for me as a semi bears fan, but for a redskins fan it's devestating. Even a Celtic fan, any decision Rondo makes WILL be supported by their base when it comes to this injury. He plays for THEIR team, so he KNOWS best.. Now if this crap is being PULLED by him next year as well, then my opinion will change..

But I'm not going to fault the guy for not coming back when LeBron,KD,Westbrook, Wall and some other stars who were posed the question said they would sit out.. I'd listen to THOSE players above any media figure and some nerdy a.ss clown like WOJ who works the phones all day posting rumors, above anyone else.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,209 | Props total: 5023 5023
lol he had to hurry up and put the speculation to bed because of the bulls had any shot of winning a title this year this would be the best time for him to come back
 05-05-2013, 12:31 PM         #27
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Neo22 said:
dude we get it you are a bulls fan, but how are you gonna constantly defend him, if he wanted to retire you'd probably argue us all and say it's a good decision
 05-05-2013, 12:45 PM         #28
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
they don't get it, just like me wanting to see RG3 back as soon as possible, because if he gets hurt again, it's OH WELL, for me as a semi bears fan, but for a redskins fan it's devestating. Even a Celtic fan, any decision Rondo makes WILL be supported by their base when it comes to this injury. He plays for THEIR team, so he KNOWS best.. Now if this crap is being PULLED by him next year as well, then my opinion will change..

But I'm not going to fault the guy for not coming back when LeBron,KD,Westbrook, Wall and some other stars who were posed the question said they would sit out.. I'd listen to THOSE players above any media figure and some nerdy a.ss clown like WOJ who works the phones all day posting rumors, above anyone else.
In all honesty nobody would really care if he sat the season out. This isnt about him sitting out and wanting him to make sure he is 100% mentally and physically. It's only a story because of the way it was handled. This whole will he, wont he dance thats been going on is what is keeping the story alive.

He could have even said, you know what I'm cleared but the chance of me coming back this year is slim. That would have been better than the world believing he's good but just sitting on the bench doing nothin for his team.
 5 years ago '11        #29
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 #TheReturn said:
they don't get it, just like me wanting to see RG3 back as soon as possible, because if he gets hurt again, it's OH WELL, for me as a semi bears fan, but for a redskins fan it's devestating. Even a Celtic fan, any decision Rondo makes WILL be supported by their base when it comes to this injury. He plays for THEIR team, so he KNOWS best.. Now if this crap is being PULLED by him next year as well, then my opinion will change..

But I'm not going to fault the guy for not coming back when LeBron,KD,Westbrook, Wall and some other stars who were posed the question said they would sit out.. I'd listen to THOSE players above any media figure and some nerdy a.ss clown like WOJ who works the phones all day posting rumors, above anyone else.
This is why I barely argue with these backward negros because they don't know how they're supposed to feel. Talking sh*t every chance they get about Derrick when he plays, but then want to bi*ch & moan when he isn't on the court. They have absolutely no reason to care yet everybody in this section is tossing their 2 cents around like it matters.

Like you said the players listed don't have a problem with what Derrick's doing. Neither do I. I wish he'd done this a lot sooner but whatever at least it's done now (allegedly)...
 5 years ago '11        #30
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
lol n*gga missed the season and playoffs because of "lack of muscle memory" .. foh puzzy
 5 years ago '10        #31
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,926 | Props total: 9196 9196
 DEDOS said:
its been over a year and hes been cleared months ago hes even said himself it has nothing to do with the knee. its has to do with the mental side of it

why u defending this is the question
didnt know all that but still. If he's not in game shape, was never an exellent shooter, and kn ows hes going to get banged around, why risk the connection the current team have.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Avitos Way said:
In all honesty nobody would really care if he sat the season out. This isnt about him sitting out and wanting him to make sure he is 100% mentally and physically. It's only a story because of the way it was handled. This whole will he, wont he dance thats been going on is what is keeping the story alive.

He could have even said, you know what I'm cleared but the chance of me coming back this year is slim. That would have been better than the world believing he's good but just sitting on the bench doing nothin for his team.
I been.said it was handled poorly and now I see why he was guarded away from.the.media.. he played himself. But if people are questioning his heart them that has everything to do with sitting. However the rest of what you.said is truth.
 5 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]


point coward is shook wonder to play ball


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #34
Bullet22 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 6658 6658
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
n*gga, shut up.
am i not correct? don't get mad at me cause your franchise player would rather sit out cause he's scared of the heat when it's been over a month since he's been cleared to play
 05-05-2013, 01:30 PM         #35
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where does the Rose hate come from though? Dude never wore a 'check my stats' shirt or paid some Colorado slore off.

 5 years ago '08        #36
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
Rose gotta get out of Chicago, ungrateful fans and media

Let that n*gga chill and come back with a vengeance next season
 5 years ago '07        #37
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Venom said:
shump had the same injury on the same day as rose yet shump was back on the court in february
thats crazy
 5 years ago '09        #38
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 SeattleLost said:
#TheReturnPart2
Damn, the sequel
 5 years ago '05        #39
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
Shump is just defending and shooting three's not NEARLY as aggressive as he use to be attacking the rim. Do people even notice that? Or they just see him on the court and a.ssume it's all good.
 5 years ago '10        #40
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20675 20675
All he had to do from the get-go was say he was sitting out but him not doing so fu*ked it up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy