NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2013, 05:00 PM         #61
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wasn't wearing his bulletproof new era?
 05-05-2013, 05:12 PM         #62
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
was this nessascary i mean y should i really care that he drove by some cribs in a lambo and asked a question smh
and if ross had done this all you would see in this thread is

"bet fake a.ss 5-0 couldnt do this in the hood, homie got balls and respect."

gotta love that double edged sword
 5 years ago '04        #63
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Yung Dilla said:

Seriously tho n*gga act like gang members is gonna just beat up random people Lol. Them Mexicans gangs do that for initiation mostly. That's even rare
ummmm, I don't know about gangs. But I've seen random dudes get smacked just because they walked past the wrong porch of other dudes. n*ggas on the porch was like I dare you to go smack that n*gga...and somebody did. n*ggas dont need a reason to do anything stupid.
 5 years ago '09        #64
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17927 17927
Real recognize real
 5 years ago '06        #65
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25724 25724
 focused313 said:
ummmm, I don't know about gangs. But I've seen random dudes get smacked just because they walked past the wrong porch of other dudes. n*ggas on the porch was like I dare you to go smack that n*gga...and somebody did. n*ggas dont need a reason to do anything stupid.
Yeah i feel you but that falls in the same category as mexicans doing initiations that sh*t is rare and almost never happens. When i first moved to L.A. i went into a corner store and like 7 bloods walked in i was scared sh*tless thinking i was about to get the beats on me. They were cool tho one dude even started joking that i looked so fu*king scared he said we ain't gonna hurt you blood don't watch that news sh*t it's way over blown of course to keep my man card in tact i said i wasn't nervous just getting over a cold lol. I've seen crips and bloods all over since then and never had a problem..Of course i keep my eyes on em because like you said random stupid sh*t like that does happen but it's unlikely.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah i feel you but that falls in the same category as mexicans doing initiations that sh*t is rare and almost never happens. When i first moved to L.A. i went into a corner store and like 7 bloods walked in i was scared sh*tless thinking i was about to get the beats on me. They were cool tho one dude even started joking that i looked so fu*king scared he said we ain't gonna hurt you blood don't watch that news sh*t it's way over blown of course to keep my man card in tact i said i wasn't nervous just getting over a cold lol. I've seen crips and bloods all over since then and never had a problem..Of course i keep my eyes on em because like you said random stupid sh*t like that does happen but it's unlikely.
You must've been watching too much of The Wood.

5 years ago '11        #67
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
50 showing love to the east coast, that's what's up yell™
 5 years ago '11        #68
box5 
space
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
That's true. You know I'm still gonna talk sh*t about those fu*k boys though.

Y'all trippin, them 190's will drag muthafuccas, don't sleep on them coast equals yell™
 5 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25724 25724
 Bedewe22 said:
You must've been watching too much of The Wood.

Man may I was like 19 and EVERYONE was like if gangs see you they gonna beat you up. You better not have on the wrong colors. Mad sh*t I didn't believe it but it was always in the back of my mind Lol then I seen them cone in I was like fu*k its gonna happen to be but they was cool.
 5 years ago '11        #70
box5 
space
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
Carson n*ggas are soft though, cuh.
yell™
 5 years ago '04        #71
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 dlettern said:
Queens cats stay running sh*t wherever we at. 50 is a true legend
 5 years ago '07        #72
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
fif looks way too big for that car, yo. was he sittin on telephone books in that bi*ch?!?!?!?
 05-05-2013, 06:40 PM         #73
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Queens cats stay running sh*t wherever we at. 50 is a true legend
 5 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Stillhyphy said:
Come on now..how many n*ggas would actually pull up on a group of crips like how he did just to ask a question? makin a U turn and doublin back like that can get you blasted at
...You Talking To Kids That Only Seen This Type of sh*t In Movies or Heard It In Music Then You Got Some n*ggas Saying Cuh Like Its Funny But Knowin Damn Well They Would Freeze Up Seeing One of These n*ggas.
 5 years ago '04        #75
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 marcchrome said:
and suge did not do sh*t........... and got knocked out by a no name n*gga years later and now dude is a washed up gangster with no respect from any one in the game. you get what you put out. always remember that.
Oh, so you'll roll on Suge for k!llin pac? Foh n*gga, he may have lost a little respect but he still not to be fu*ked wit.
 5 years ago '10        #76
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
cuz he knew yall was some actors n*gga......
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Bedewe22 said:
That's true. You know I'm still gonna talk sh*t about those fu*k boys though.

n*gga wat you doin way out there?

Yung Dilla said:

Just getting over a cold

No matter where you go, gotta keep your head on a swivel, no doubt about that homie. Where u from originally Dilla?

Fresh Whyte said:
...You Talking To Kids That Only Seen This Type of sh*t In Movies or Heard It In Music Then You Got Some n*ggas Saying Cuh Like Its Funny But Knowin Damn Well They Would Freeze Up Seeing One of These n*ggas.
DVR full of gangland episodes, n*ggas would bi*ch up like Dey Dey when him & Craig seen Damon

ManWithoutFear! said:
Most of you Queens n*ggas never even leave your block let alone borough

Bumb/Success ratio in Queens is disturbing
Im sorry but this sh*t right here
 5 years ago '04        #78
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

n*gga wat you doin way out there?
My pops moved out here after parting ways with my mom in '93-'94, so I was going back and forth from New Orleans to Long Beach. Eventually, I just settled here.
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
Mane, I'm really thinking about moving to Cali. Time for a change
 5 years ago '04        #80
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Mane, I'm really thinking about moving to Cali. Time for a change
Damn near all my n*ggas down there want to move to Cali for some reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy