44-0

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
 dahabi said:
Didn't beat Castillo or De La Hoya, but still an impressive career.
 05-06-2013, 11:44 AM         #122
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all do know dlh outweighed floyd by like 10 pounds f!ght night right? & Hoya like always with may f!ghts was the busier f!ghter, and yet still landed less shots. He got that work.
 5 years ago '13        #123
Ta388 
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 2450 2450
 Stupid Fresh said:

[pic - click to view]

Haha he gettin it. I gotta save this sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #124
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 SkateboardT said:
I feel you. De La Hoya whooped his a.ss on his second to last f!ght ever. Mayweather is a dominant boxer yes, BUT dude has fought old men and little boys his entire career, in an era where there is literally NO greatness. He could have fought pacquiao and he could have beat pacquiao in my honest opinion (as a pacquiao fan), but that will forever tarnish his legacy, he never fought the ONLY other great boxer of his generation.

Money is probably a top 50 maybe top 20...but by no means the greatest ever.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #125
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,098 | Props total: 1831 1831
 SkateboardT said:

Money is probably a top 50 maybe top 20...but by no means the greatest ever.

5 years ago '11        #126
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
You n*ggas wouldn't know greatness if it smacked you in the face with d!cks

Boxing is a skill and Flyod is easily top 5 of all time. And the greatest ever in his weight class
 5 years ago '04        #127
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 Jay Lee said:
You n*ggas wouldn't know greatness if it smacked you in the face with d!cks

Boxing is a skill and Flyod is easily top 5 of all time. And the greatest ever in his weight class
amen
 5 years ago '04        #128
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1046 1046
i m glad my decision to not watch the f!ght and go out was confirmed. i knew who was gonna win and how the f!ght would go. i m sure the next few f!ghts on his showtime deal will be more of the same. keep feeding this dude more hyped up opponents and cashing in on PPV. Boxing drove a lot of people to UFC for a reason.
 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM         #129
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuryStryfe said:
i m glad my decision to not watch the f!ght and go out was confirmed. i knew who was gonna win and how the f!ght would go. i m sure the next few f!ghts on his showtime deal will be more of the same. keep feeding this dude more hyped up opponents and cashing in on PPV. Boxing drove a lot of people to UFC for a reason.
I'm sure mayweather misses your viewership. I suppose you don't watch jon jones & silva f!ght either since we all know how its gonna end. I suppose you won't watch the nba playoffs this year because we all know how its gonna end. & I hope you weren't a jordan fan in the 90s, because we all knew how that was gonna end too.
 5 years ago '06        #130
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 FuryStryfe said:

Sometimes ufc events don't go over well too. But everytime boxing doesn't go as planned or what people wanted people cry. Btw, I like boxing and ufc about the same.

Last edited by kmstokes; 05-06-2013 at 01:51 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #131
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
there are some real idiots on this board
 5 years ago '04        #132
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
 JeeQ said:
Doesn't matter what he does. After Mayweather finishes Canelo I know the haters will already have another name lined up that Floyd is "ducking".

Floyd is f!ghting past their prime f!ghters! (Floyd was older then his last three opponents)

Floyd doesn't f!ght any real competition! (Cotto/Ortiz had two losses before they met Floyd, Guerrero had one, and Hatton was undefeated)

Floyd is afraid to move up weight classes! (I guess the previous four times don't count?)
lots a hate for money
 5 years ago '05        #133
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 240ka said:
I agree you don't know how to score a f!ght. Dlh won 3 rounds, 4 being generous
No judge had DLH winning less then 4 rounds. What a coincidence...three "generous" judges all on in the same f!ght!
 5 years ago '05        #134
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 JeeQ said:
Doesn't matter what he does. After Mayweather finishes Canelo I know the haters will already have another name lined up that Floyd is "ducking".

Floyd is f!ghting past their prime f!ghters! (Floyd was older then his last three opponents)

Floyd doesn't f!ght any real competition! (Cotto/Ortiz had two losses before they met Floyd, Guerrero had one, and Hatton was undefeated)

Floyd is afraid to move up weight classes! (I guess the previous four times don't count?)
Casual fan thinking prime=age...
 5 years ago '04        #135
RB26deTT 2 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 108 108
 dahabi said:
Casual fan thinking prime=age...
 5 years ago '11        #136
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
The proof is in the pudding Maywesther the goat
 5 years ago '11        #137
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
Roy Jones Jr. vs Mayweather Jr.

I'm asking for too much
 5 years ago '12        #138
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
garcia is next
 5 years ago '10        #139
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 JeeQ said:

Do you even know what you're talking about? Cotto was coming off a 3 win streak before Mayweather. Ortiz was coming off 5 wins and a draw. Guerrero off an 8 win.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong. And JUST to reiterate this fact, Pretty Boi ain't duck Pac. Pac ducked the drug test. That is all.

Taste Maker said:
garcia is next
I want this to happen as well
 5 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Do you even know what you're talking about? Cotto was coming off a 3 win streak before Mayweather. Ortiz was coming off 5 wins and a draw. Guerrero off an 8 win.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong. And JUST to reiterate this fact, Pretty Boi ain't duck Pac. Pac ducked the drug test. That is all.

I want this to happen as well
he was definding floyd maaaaaaaaan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago