44-0

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 philly337 said:
but all you say is is this and that...i post something with the upmost confidence and they come true...then when i confirm it you wanna act like it was luck or something

boy....boxing is my life...i know more about boxing than anything in life. I did it from a youth to an adult...please fall back before you get even more embarrassed than you did last night

box me son, you'd get this work

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #62
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 Knowledgeable said:
So if i go to bed what will you be doing? Beating up the punching bag that you've got in the closet? Trying to meet random men off the internet to f!ght? Raphead don't need you riding his d!ck trying to extend an olive branch ..Lack of knowledge? Knowing who was gonna win the mayweather f!ght or the clippers series is sports knowledge? You're the dumbest muthafu*ka on boxden...You're a hoe a.ss n*gga who really needs a craigslist account so you can go meet these random men to f!ght instead of begging people on messageboards.. .Dumbass boy...
trying to deflect the sh*t and make it seem like something else so he don't ;look like a bi*ch

like i said i knew you ain't bout sh*t...just wanted to see ur excuse when i told you the invitation is open...and i got it

and bi*ch please...you argued till you was blue in the face about the clippers last night

and do you know how many people thought guerrero had a chance tonight who arte casual fans like urself? There was two type of casual fans tonight...the floyd casual fans who thinks he can beat king kong blindfolded and the floyd haters who thought guerrero stood a chance...where did you fall?

but go ahead...go to bed...i know ur mom is prolly bi*chin you out
 5 years ago '06        #63
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
box me son, you'd get this work

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #64
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
 philly337 said:
sonned how? I've said canelo will get beat for many of the same reasons he's listed...would you like me to pull the posts or will you just call me "mr expert again"

cop pleas for what? Again i've said saul has weaknesses and floyd will beat him...but i wanted you to break down "what" weaknesses beause you got no fu*kin clue what ur talking about and wouldn't be able to break down his weaknesses

and then after you ignored the sh*t with all ur might raphead answered and just like i posted second before urs that you would come riding on the coat tails of his post

i'm right again
 philly337 said:
floyd 44-0 on his career....

i'm almost 44-0 on comments and predictions in the past 24 hours just to do with "knowledgeable"

You really are a f*ggot who believe his own hype..This n*gga d!ck gets hard cause he thinks he wins over the internet..Guess this kinda sh*t keep you from k!lling yourself....

[pic - click to view]

Look familiar?
 5 years ago '12        #65
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 12820 12820
I hate coming in these threads to see what n*ggas think about the actual topin then it get derailed by n*ggas internet f!ghting lol
 5 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 philly337 said:
trying to deflect the sh*t and make it seem like something else so he don't ;look like a bi*ch

like i said i knew you ain't bout sh*t...just wanted to see ur excuse when i told you the invitation is open...and i got it

and bi*ch please...you argued till you was blue in the face about the clippers last night

and do you know how many people thought guerrero had a chance tonight who arte casual fans like urself? There was two type of casual fans tonight...the floyd casual fans who thinks he can beat king kong blindfolded and the floyd haters who thought guerrero stood a chance...where did you fall?

but go ahead...go to bed...i know ur mom is prolly bi*chin you out

Back again trying to cop a plea and making no sense whatsoever..i told you before f*ggot go make yourself a craigslist account to meet random men to f!ght over the internet..You probably like to meet men off the internet and drug them so that you can try and be the f*ggot that you really are.. Your mom is probably bi*ching that she didn't swallow you or flush you.. You're a bi*ch on this site and the fact that others are calling you out and you trying to avoid it shows that they know you're a bi*ch just like I know it..Secrectly you know it to..I mean you've heard it all your life why wouldn't you..
 5 years ago '11        #67
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 philly337 said:

[pic - click to view]

I found that way too funny, Ihve had a few too many but I just laughed for like 2 minutes.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #68
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Back again trying to cop a plea and making no sense whatsoever..i told you before f*ggot go make yourself a craigslist account to meet random men to f!ght over the internet..You probably like to meet men off the internet and drug them so that you can try and be the f*ggot that you really are.. Your mom is probably bi*ching that she didn't swallow you or flush you.. You're a bi*ch on this site and the fact that others are calling you out and you trying to avoid it shows that they know you're a bi*ch just like I know it..Secrectly you know it to..I mean you've heard it all your life why wouldn't you..

this cornball; a.ss dude...did i just read what i think i read

and who am i avoiding? I've answered every single person who has quoted me and all have been kobe stans accept raphead who i also replied to and agreed with considering my point wasnt that saul doesn't have weaknesses (and i've posted in the past) but that i wanted to see ur uninformed opinion of his weaknesses...i disagreed with him in another thread and debating with him right now so fall back with that...nice try though trying to spin my point
 5 years ago '06        #69
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
You really are a f*ggot who believe his own hype..This n*gga d!ck gets hard cause he thinks he wins over the internet..Guess this kinda sh*t keep you from k!lling yourself....

[pic - click to view]

Look familiar?
yet you keep replying

this is jokes to me...i'll be going to bed soon regardless. You on the other hand will stay up to 6 in the morn if i decide to keep going back and forth because it's so important to you......then once i go to sleep you'll still keep posting and wake up the next day run to thread to post some more like you did today in that clippers thread while i laugh at ur sadness and keep it moving

Last edited by philly337; 05-05-2013 at 01:55 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
i with that i'm going to sleep...i'm sure you'll continue with a few co-signs from salty kobe stans

it's been fun sonning you f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #71
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
 Mr Fujaveli said:
I hate coming in these threads to see what n*ggas think about the actual topin then it get derailed by n*ggas internet f!ghting lol
This.

I just sit back and enjoy the show
 5 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 philly337 said:

it's been fun being sonned cause i'm a f*ggot

Been done with this n*gga and he's still begging for my attention.. fu*king pathetic...
 5 years ago '06        #73
shortdog26 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 3654 3654
 philly337 said:
why are yall gassin this sh*t? Dude is not on that level and about 10 other f!ghters who pose a better risk....anybody who knows boxing knew this sh*t was going to be a sparring session but the casual fans who don;t understand buy into the media tellin them it was going to be a f!ght....posts in the past few months pertaining to the f!ght

gets kinda old being right all the time
Thank You man!! i've been telling people this, let Mayweather get in the ring with someone like Canelo & then we can see how good he really is
 5 years ago '11        #74
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,517 | Props total: 6660 6660
 lboog1423 said:
this n*gga Philly stay hatin on some sh*t. Go have a seat bruh
He's an expert on EVERYTHING

He either purposely trolls so people can respond back to him since people in the real world hate him (if he's annoying on bx imagine him in real life)

.....or he's just fu*ken retarded
 5 years ago '11        #75
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,517 | Props total: 6660 6660
 Knowledgeable said:
That n*gga be on some "that turd looks like you had a nice portion of sliced beef on french bread with a hint of spicy mayo"...
 5 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 philly337 said:
and another thing..i love floyd but i've always been a critic on him not taking the big f!ghts...and right on cue when alvarez said last week he wants floyd and it's the biggest f!ght to offer that fans want to see...when asked about it floyd moonwalked right out the question. Sad sh*t is just like most of the guys he's avoided he'd most likely beat him...but he never takes the rsik and will always be scrutinized for it

alvarez ain't even on that level of crazy risk and he still won;t f!ght him
Canelo was 173 pounds on f!ght night when he last fought. Why on Earth would Floyd f!ght him? Ya'll won't be satisfied until Money is in the ring with the Klitschkos.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Y.G. said:
Canelo was 173 pounds on f!ght night when he last fought. Why on Earth would Floyd f!ght him? Ya'll won't be satisfied until Money is in the ring with the Klitschkos.
He's absolutely going to f!ght Canelo, there's NOBODY around the 147-154 range who is a draw as big as Canelo... Just because he weighed 173lbs in his last f!ght aint got sh*t to do with a potential Floyd f!ght.. f!ght will likely also put in something in the contract that on the day of the f!ght you have to weigh no more than x*x... It's happened before..
 5 years ago '05        #78
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 #TheReturn said:
He's absolutely going to f!ght Canelo, there's NOBODY around the 147-154 range who is a draw as big as Canelo... Just because he weighed 173lbs in his last f!ght aint got sh*t to do with a potential Floyd f!ght.. f!ght will likely also put in something in the contract that on the day of the f!ght you have to weigh no more than x*x... It's happened before..
Weight has everything to do with the f!ght fool. And just because Canelo is the biggest draw, doesn't mean he'll f!ght him. If that was the case, the Guerrero f!ght wouldn't have happened.

Weight is the main reason Cotto was able to bully Floyd in their f!ght. Canelo would do more of the same. Canelo would also have to agree to a f!ght-night weight limit, which I can't see the ginger doing.

Edit: Garcia and Khan have been talking about moving up, so those are possibilities outside of Canelo (Khan would be decent draw-wise, too). Garcia would be a decent match.

Last edited by Y.G.; 05-05-2013 at 08:27 AM..
 05-05-2013, 10:10 AM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the gawd

if you are on a 6 f!ght deal (the biggest in all of sports history) you don't make the best f!ght the first f!ght

damn youll cant be this fu*king dumb all the time
 5 years ago '04        #80
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 dahabi said:
Didn't beat Castillo or De La Hoya, but still an impressive career.
Except for he did beat Castillo, and he also beat DLH
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago