most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 Knowledgeable said:
Oh wow i'm really scared of a jason collins a.ss keyboard warrior/EVERY SPORT EXPERT..Tough talking while beating your keyboard up..Oh and I see you edited your post you little f*ggot. Yesterday when I did it you were on your "you edited your post you caught feelings" sh*t, but i'm under your skin now you hoe cake a.ss n*gga and got you back peddling editing your post and sh*t. That's how dumb you are..Same something idiotic only to have it backfire on your c*ck guzzling a.ss..Bet your and expert at that aswell huh? Fall back you tough "boxden boxer" we don't want you breaking your hand on that keybaord.
boy skating all around the topics like he;s nancy kerrigan

and when the fu*k i say anything about you editing sh*t? ARe you hurt that bad? Do you need acceptance on the internet that much that you have to make sh*t up

please show me where i said anything about you editing ur post in our convo yesterday (or sonning since that's what it was)

don't worry i'll wait...but just like every other question pertaining to a topic 'YOU" brought up you'll ignore it and move on to something else

got my very own groupie

f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jj01 said:
another day at the office from the pfp king
I'm sorry Andre Ward still has that title until May f!ghts better comp
 5 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
that would be a good f!ght..canelo just needs to work on those mistakes he makes during f!ghts, but he's pretty damn strong...
please breakdown his weaknesses for us "expert"

and be specific....not the casual fan response which you are but a breakdown of his weaknesses in certain instances
 5 years ago '10        #44
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15673 15673
this n*gga Philly stay hatin on some sh*t. Go have a seat bruh
 5 years ago '09        #45
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,186 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
boy skating all around the topics like he;s nancy kerrigan

and when the fu*k i say anything about you editing sh*t? ARe you hurt that bad? Do you need acceptance on the internet that much that you have to make sh*t up

please show me where i said anything about you editing ur post in our convo yesterday (or sonning since that's what it was)

don't worry i'll wait...but just like every other question pertaining to a topic 'YOU" brought up you'll ignore it and move on to something else

got my very own groupie

f*ggot
I got so many hoe cake a.ss n*ggas like yourself coming at me cause they butthurt and hate getting sonned that it probably was you or coulda be another hoe a.ss n*gga like you..Either way I got under the n*ggas skin the same way i'm doing yours.. Thi fool is really a dumbass..Skating around what topic..I've mentioned "expert" in damn near every post which you think you are..Stop being the delusional f*ggot you are and act like you know what i'm talking about..The same idiot that didn't understand sarcasm yesterday still haven't gotten that memo today..Groupie? i bet you'd like that since you're this boxing guru who's done it all his life and nobody knows it but you..You'll take L's all night fu*king with me mr "boxden boxer"
 5 years ago '09        #46
space
space
 lboog1423 said:

This right here is what i've been telling the f*ggot, for the past two days all the while calling him a f*ggot..He takes sarcasm seriously, because he's this Sports expert who knows more than anybody else. Then wants you to explain what you mean like he's a child..You nailed it and that f*ggot keeps ducking the fact that he's a bitter a.ss "boxden boxer" and that's as far as his life will go
 5 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
I got so many hoe cake a.ss n*ggas like yourself coming at me cause they butthurt and hate getting sonned that it probably was you or coulda be another hoe a.ss n*gga like you..Either way I got under the n*ggas skin the same way i'm doing yours.. Thi fool is really a dumbass..Skating around what topic..I've mentioned "expert" in damn near every post which you think you are..Stop being the delusional f*ggot you are and act like you know what i'm talking about..The same idiot that didn't understand sarcasm yesterday still haven't gotten that memo today..Groupie? i bet you'd like that since you're this boxing guru who's done it all his life and nobody knows it but you..You'll take L's all night fu*king with me mr "boxden boxer"
lol so we skating right off that...caught up in a lie because ur hoe a.ss was backed into a corner looking like the clown a.ss f*ggot you are and need to pull lies out ur a.ss to try and save face...fu*k outta here son....you prolly got sisters tougher then you in ur family

and you keep saying expert like i was wrong or some sh*t haha....i was right....like always.....so yea i am an expert
 5 years ago '06        #48
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
 Knowledgeable said:
This right here is what i've been telling the f*ggot, for the past two days all the while calling him a f*ggot..He takes sarcasm seriously, because he's this Sports expert who knows more than anybody else. Then wants you to explain what you mean like he's a child..You nailed it and that f*ggot keeps ducking the fact that he's a bitter a.ss "boxden boxer" and that's as far as his life will go
all kobe stans that have the issues

i'm hating...how? By saying guerrero wasn't on floyd's ;evel which proved to be true? It's ur boy who ur sucking off that been following me in every thread for the past 24 hours "trying" to hate on posts even though they been 100% accurate and called months in advance

and why don't you hit my pm box anytime ur a.ss in md and see about this "boxden boxer"...i've said i wouldn't do this anymore because yall never show and start coppin pleas but fu*k it...i wanna see the excuses
 5 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol so we skating right off that...caught up in a lie because ur hoe a.ss was backed into a corner looking like the clown a.ss f*ggot you are and need to pull lies out ur a.ss to try and save face...fu*k outta here son....you prolly got sisters tougher then you in ur family

and you keep saying expert like i was wrong or some sh*t haha....i was right....like always.....so yea i am an expert

Oh so you picking floyd makes you an expert?You said "anybody who knows boxing" like everybody should have known, but you masturbating to the thought that you were the only one who knew something so silly is what makes you look stupid as fu*k..n*gga dumb as a box of rocks and still doesn't understand the concept of sarcasm...You an expert alright and being a fu*king dumb a.ss..You stay getting called out up in this bi*ch..Cocky a.ss "boxden boxer" who nothing more than a d!ck eating f*ggot who's always bitter when he post as proven by the "10-0" thread that you just got called out in..Fall back f*ggot...

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 05-05-2013 at 01:25 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #50
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1390 1390
 philly337 said:
please breakdown his weaknesses for us "expert"

and be specific....not the casual fan response which you are but a breakdown of his weaknesses in certain instances
Firstly, his stamina and work rate. He f!ghts in bursts and spends most of the rounds doing nothing.

He reaches with punches. Against Trout, he was leaning all his weight on the front foot and swinging the right hand.

He's too easily backed up and hasn't shown the ability to punch without his feet completely set.
 5 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 philly337 said:
all kobe stans that have the issues

i'm hating...how? By saying guerrero wasn't on floyd's ;evel which proved to be true? It's ur boy who ur sucking off that been following me in every thread for the past 24 hours "trying" to hate on posts even though they been 100% accurate and called months in advance

and why don't you hit my pm box anytime ur a.ss in md and see about this "boxden boxer"...i've said i wouldn't do this anymore because yall never show and start coppin pleas but fu*k it...i wanna see the excuses

This n*gga so mad he wanna f!ght now? Wouldn't do this anymore? So you be getting sonned on boxden and probably random other sites and wanna meet up with other men to f!ght them? You really are a f*ggot...You calling sh*t in advance makes your d!ck hard huh? I mean you stay bragging about gay a.ss sh*t like that and that's why n*ggas be calling yo hoe a.ss out..Get that sand outta you v*gina and pull your skirt down lil n*gga...
 5 years ago '06        #52
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Firstly, his stamina and work rate. He f!ghts in bursts and spends most of the rounds doing nothing.

He reaches with punches. Against Trout, he was leaning all his weight on the front foot and swinging the right hand.

He's too easily backed up and hasn't shown the ability to punch without his feet completely set.
wasn't asking you...you've shown me over the years you know a good bit and i agree with what you said...i wanted him to answer because his sh*t would have been fu*king retarded because he is clueless to the sweet science
 5 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

Sonned again..Thanks for doing my light work fam...
 5 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 philly337 said:
wasn't asking you...you've shown me over the years you know a good bit and i agree with what you said...i wanted him to answer because his sh*t would have been fu*king retarded because he is clueless to the sweet science

Trying to cop a plea again I see..
 5 years ago '06        #55
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4666 4666
 KnicksLost said:
I'm sorry Andre Ward still has that title until May f!ghts better comp

dre is #2, floyd cant lose his spot after beating champs in 47 and 54 even tho dre ran thru 68 and beat chad at 68. had he went up there to 75, a better argument could be made.

ward will be king soon enough, he isnt getting beat anytime soon.
 5 years ago '06        #56
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
This n*gga so mad he wanna f!ght now? Wouldn't do this anymore? So you be getting sonned on boxden and probably random other sites and wanna meet up with other men to f!ght them? You really are a f*ggot...You calling sh*t in advance makes your d!ck hard huh? I mean you stay bragging about gay a.ss sh*t like that and that's why n*ggas be calling yo hoe a.ss out..Get that sand outta you v*gina and pull your skirt down lil n*gga...
I won...moonwalking like mike jackson

and i like how you ignored the breakdown of saul's weaknesses...i'm sure u'll try and save face by ciridng the coat tails of rapheads post

go to bed son...take ur L...you've shown ur lack of knowledge, ur frailness, and ur bi*chmade character makin sh*t up because you was sweating so bad on ur keyboard
 5 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Sonned again..Thanks for doing my light work fam...
sonned how? I've said canelo will get beat for many of the same reasons he's listed...would you like me to pull the posts or will you just call me "mr expert again"

Knowledgeable said:
Trying to cop a plea again I see..
cop pleas for what? Again i've said saul has weaknesses and floyd will beat him...but i wanted you to break down "what" weaknesses beause you got no fu*kin clue what ur talking about and wouldn't be able to break down his weaknesses

and then after you ignored the sh*t with all ur might raphead answered and just like i posted second before urs that you would come riding on the coat tails of his post

i'm right again
 5 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
floyd 44-0 on his career....

i'm almost 44-0 on comments and predictions in the past 24 hours just to do with "knowledgeable"
 5 years ago '07        #59
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
when a n*gga make back to back to back post..
 5 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 philly337 said:
I won...moonwalking like mike jackson

and i like how you ignored the breakdown of saul's weaknesses...i'm sure u'll try and save face by ciridng the coat tails of rapheads post

go to bed son...take ur L...you've shown ur lack of knowledge, ur frailness, and ur bi*chmade character makin sh*t up because you was sweating so bad on ur keyboard

So if i go to bed what will you be doing? Beating up the punching bag that you've got in the closet? Trying to meet random men off the internet to f!ght? Raphead don't need you riding his d!ck trying to extend an olive branch ..Lack of knowledge? Knowing who was gonna win the mayweather f!ght or the clippers series is sports knowledge? You're the dumbest muthafu*ka on boxden...You're a hoe a.ss n*gga who really needs a craigslist account so you can go meet these random men to f!ght instead of begging people on messageboards.. .Dumbass boy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy