44-0

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Knowledgeable said:
Not this n*gga again..Get yo "I'M AN EXPERT AT EVERYTHING" a.ss outta here..n*gga probably would tell you he knows what you ate all, because of how your feces looked..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #22
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1147 1147
Castillo should have been a L, but not nearly as one sided as people make it out to be.

And what happened in the rematch
 5 years ago '10        #23
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 5 years ago '09        #24
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3520 3520
 philly337 said:
but all you say is is this and that...i post something with the upmost confidence and they come true...then when i confirm it you wanna act like it was luck or something

boy....boxing is my life...i know more about boxing than anything in life. I did it from a youth to an adult...please fall back before you get even more embarrassed than you did last night

n*gga shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t.,Miss cleo I know magic a.ss n*gga...Embarrassed on a messagebaord? What type of sh*t is that? Oh i'm guessing it's happened to you a few times getting your feeling hurt and sh*t over the internet...fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '06        #25
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10674 10674
 Knowledgeable said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t.,Miss cleo I know magie a.ss n*gga...Embarrassed on a messagebaord? What type of sh*t is that? Oh i'm guessing it's happened to you a few times getting your feeling hurt and sh*t over the internet...fu*k outta here
first off you frail a.ss f*ggot....

you call me ms cle like the sh*t i say don;t come true..ur just proving i'm a beast if anything. The two things you have a problemw ith aren't some random off the wall thought...I said

1. Clippers would get waxed in the playoffs becuse they have no half court offense

2. Mayweather/guerrero would be a sparring match because he is nothing but a contender

both come true to perfection and somehow you come in and act like it's some coincidence from a random opinion...face it..i know what the fu*k i'm talking about and you a d!ck sucking f*ggot ur mother is prolly embarrassed about...at least that's something you have in common with ur idol kobe...bi*ch a.ss f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #26
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 dahabi said:
Didn't beat Castillo or De La Hoya, but still an impressive career.
Lawd 1/2 Mercy
 05-05-2013, 12:24 AM         #27
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Easy money.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #28
space
space
 philly337 said:
first off you frail a.ss f*ggot....

you call me ms cle like the sh*t i say don;t come true..ur just proving i'm a beast if anything. The two things you have a problemw ith aren't some random off the wall thought...I said

1. Clippers would get waxed in the playoffs becuse they have no half court offense

2. Mayweather/guerrero would be a sparring match because he is nothing but a contender

both come true to perfection and somehow you come in and act like it's some coincidence from a random opinion...face it..i know what the fu*k i'm talking about and you a d!ck succing f*ggot ur mother is prolly embarrassed about...at least that's something you have in common with ur idol kobe...bi*ch a.ss f*ggot

Look fellas I got so much under this f*ggots skin that he had to result to low blows and tell us dirty things about his mother sucking d!ck and being embarrassed about him..That's probably why he turned to boxing to vent his frustrations and since he says he's done it all his life then he should be pretty damn good yet he's on boxden with the rest of us at 12am at night while all the other guys who aren't even all that good are sitting in the crowd.. Sit the fu*k down you flaming f*ggot..Suck hearing your mother say she wishes she had swallowed you huh? Got get ya punching bag out the closet bi*ch..
 5 years ago '07        #29
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

That n*gga be on some "that turd looks like you had a nice portion of sliced beef on french bread with a hint of spicy mayo"...
 5 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Look fellas I got so much under this f*ggots skin that he had to result to low blows and tell us dirty things about his mother sucking d!ck and being embarrassed about him..That's probably why he turned to boxing to vent his frustrations and since he says he's done it all his life then he should be pretty damn good yet he's on boxden with the rest of us at 12am at night while all the other guys who aren't even all that good are sitting in the crowd.. Sit the fu*k down you flaming f*ggot..Suck hearing your mother say she wishes she had swallowed you huh? Got get ya punching bag out the closet bi*ch..
ur under my skin but you come in this thread stalking like a scorned female you sperm burping f*ggot a.sss.lut

ur posts bleed that ur about as soft as drug store cotton....i can already tell ur some 5'8 150 pound f*ggot

again..please tell me what was wrong about my post...let's k!ll the back and forth because we all know you ain't bout sh*t...so please tell me how me posting ym predictions of the f!ght coming true to perfection was somehow inaccurate

i'll be waiting

Last edited by philly337; 05-05-2013 at 12:36 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #32
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
That n*gga be on some "that turd looks like you had a nice portion of sliced beef on french bread with a hint of spicy mayo"...
wowwwww......not even commenting...sonned urself with this corny a.ss sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #33
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 philly337 said:
why are yall gassin this sh*t? Dude is not on that level and about 10 other f!ghters who pose a better risk
Name them
 5 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 philly337 said:
ur under my skin but you come in this thread stalking like a scorned female you sperm burping f*ggot a.sss.lut

ur posts bleed that ur about as soft as drug store cotton....i can already tell ur some 5'8 150 pound f*ggot

again..please tell me what was wrong about my post...let's k!ll the back and forth because we all know you ain't bout sh*t...so please tell me how me posting ym predictions of the f!ght coming true to perfection was somehow in accurate

i'll be waiting
Please this and please that?This n*gga trying to cop a plea..Stalking who mr "expert"? I quoted a hoe a.ss n*gga on a messageboard and you wanna bi*ch and moan to everybody that you're getting stalked I've heard it all now..Explain what?..You should know already since you're the "expert" fu*k outta here already...

philly337 said:
wowwwww......not even commenting...sonned urself with this corny a.ss sh*t

Yet you still replied to it You're dumber than i thought..
 5 years ago '06        #35
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Please this and please that?This n*gga trying to cop a plea..Stalking who mr "expert"? I quoted a hoe a.ss n*gga on a messageboard and you wanna bi*ch and moan to everybody that you're getting stalked I've heard it all now..Explain what?..You should know already since you're the "expert" fu*k outta here already...

Yet you still replied to it You're dumber than i thought..
ahhaha...trying to play that card huh?

this hoe a.ss n*gga would bust ur fu*king a.ss with one hand tied behind his back...and who is bithcing and moaning? Ur in here making sarcastic claims of me being "mr expert" quoting me on sh*t i was 100% right on

lastly what you mean expaling what...i posted that it was going to be a sparring session...you quoted that running ur d!ck sucking lips. So expalin what i was wrong about?

if not i wasn't then ur just fu*king hating cause that's what bi*ches like you do
 5 years ago '10        #36
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
Canelo is younger and has just about the same amount of wins
 5 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Name them
already have in the "mayweather claims he's the greatest" thread
 5 years ago '09        #38
space
space
 philly337 said:
ahhaha...trying to play that card huh?

this hoe a.ss n*gga would bust ur fu*king a.ss with one hand tied behind his back...and who is bithcing and moaning? Ur in here making sarcastic claims of me being "mr expert" quoting me on sh*t i was 100% right on

lastly what you mean expaling what...i posted that it was going to be a sparring session...you quoted that running ur d!ck sucking lips. So expalin what i was wrong about?

if not i wasn't then ur just fu*king hating cause that's what bi*ches like you do

Oh wow i'm really scared of a jason collins a.ss keyboard warrior/EVERY SPORT EXPERT..Tough talking while beating your keyboard up..Oh and I see you edited your post you little f*ggot. Yesterday when I did it you were on your "you edited your post you caught feelings" sh*t, but i'm under your skin now you hoe cake a.ss n*gga and got you back peddling editing your post and sh*t. That's how dumb you are..Same something idiotic only to have it backfire on your c*ck guzzling a.ss..Bet your and expert at that aswell huh? Fall back you tough "boxden boxer" we don't want you breaking your hand on that keybaord.
 5 years ago '06        #39
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
another day at the office from the pfp king
 5 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 MexicanKingPin said:
Canelo is younger and has just about the same amount of wins
that would be a good f!ght..canelo just needs to work on those mistakes he makes during f!ghts, but he's pretty damn strong...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy