eye watering emotional moments in gaming that caught you off guard

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #101
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
When I finally saved the princess in Super Mario Bros
 5 years ago '08        #102
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 The N said:
MGS 3- Da Boss salute

MGS 4- Da Big Boss end
This. "the world would be better off without Snakes" :mainpain:

my n*gga Tidus fading away as well
 5 years ago '09        #103
Tekknowledgy1 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 2 2
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Oh how I forget this...when I was younger playing Pokemon struggling through Victory Road with no Repels and running low on Full Restores and a n*gga is about to reach the light at the end off the tunnel...mind you my Pokemons is all beat up and having seizures in their pokeballs...and this "opportunity calls" motherfu*ker Gary wants to pop up and challenge me to a battle.

fu*k this n*gga tryna prove by beating up on a n*gga who ain't at full strength?

Anyway this dude beat my a.ss with his Venasaur using Poison Spores and Leaf Blade (cuz the f*ggot always picks the starter pokemon that does super damage to yours) and I got sent back to the PokeCenter at the beginning of Victory Road

I cried real tears fam. Didn't play that sh*t for 2 weeks
I hear you man F**k Gary
 05-06-2013, 05:41 PM         #104
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only read the last page you n*ggas really cried over a video game?
 05-06-2013, 06:02 PM         #105
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tekknowledgy1 said:
I hear you man F**k Gary
actually if you think about it, gary is the good guy

his grandfather didn't know his name (he legitimately believes his name is a.sshat in mine)
his grandfather always roots for you instead of him
you kick his a.ss every single time, no matter how good he gets
he starts making his whole life about getting better than you
at the last moment when he finally becomes league champ, you take that away as soon as he wins
and then his grandfather once again sh*ts on him and roots for you

oh and also the theory that you k!lled his raticate and thats why he's at the cemetery building

In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.

Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle...but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.

Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.

Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you...defeating you...and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League.

Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated...by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.

In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn't have any parents. He's an orphan.
 5 years ago '10        #106
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 547 547
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Oh how I forget this...when I was younger playing Pokemon struggling through Victory Road with no Repels and running low on Full Restores and a n*gga is about to reach the light at the end off the tunnel...mind you my Pokemons is all beat up and having seizures in their pokeballs...and this "opportunity calls" motherfu*ker Gary wants to pop up and challenge me to a battle.

fu*k this n*gga tryna prove by beating up on a n*gga who ain't at full strength?

Anyway this dude beat my a.ss with his Venasaur using Poison Spores and Leaf Blade (cuz the f*ggot always picks the starter pokemon that does super damage to yours) and I got sent back to the PokeCenter at the beginning of Victory Road

I cried real tears fam. Didn't play that sh*t for 2 weeks
This. I had to beat that n*gga with Blastoise using struggle & mad hyper potions.

[pic - click to view]

the OG starter PKMN.

Charizard gets mad love too cuz that fu*ker can learn fly and seismic toss
 5 years ago '10        #107
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 547 547
 ThaReapa420 said:
Bullsh*t you won that battle with a Blastoise and just struggle...bull...fu*king...sh*t
Lemme clarify, I had to go toe-to-toe with that Dragonite and struggle.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago