DaOmega_1 reviews "Iron Man 3"

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 TheKidHypno' said:
People like omega? Lol. 90% of people who saw this movie are sh*tting on it. And rightfully so.
i personally think Omega is a herb with that said, i respect his opinions and look forward to his movie reviews

i dont always agree with them but i respect them
 5 years ago '05        #82
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 Jacc Blacc said:
4.5 out of 10??? tell me this is atleast better then im2

sh*t im2 was garbage, only one i like so far is im1 which is classic
IM2 is the superior film. I don't even think that's debatable.
 5 years ago '09        #83
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 DaOmega_1 said:
I hate. hate. HATE what they did with The Mandarin with EVERY fiber of my being. I hate it, and it f*cking offends me not just as a fan of Marvel Comics, but as a fan of comics in general. Seriously, when that scene occured, it felt like it was from one of those parody films like "Date Movie" or "Meet The Spartans". I almost couldn't believe they would pull something so f*cking heinous & offensive to fans. What the f*ck.

It's that kind of disregard for storied characters that has always made comic book movie fans hesitant to embrace studio produced film versions of their favorite characters. And, what they did would've been interesting... had it been in a better movie.

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! it was like a slap in the face! the wasted potential of one of iron man's greatest villains! can't believe they went that route, and basically just for laughs... i was watching like wtf! why tease the 10 rings in the first 2 movies and finally give us the mandarin but give us that sh*t! it was foul...
 5 years ago '07        #84
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
Iron Man Rise of Technovore>>>Iron Man 3
 5 years ago '06        #85
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 GodsFavorite said:
*worse
No.
 05-05-2013, 11:11 AM         #86
Mr Dewbie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dangeroushall said:
Is this real life?????? This sh*t was great!
That's what im saying i thought it was pretty dope
 5 years ago '06        #87
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Not the typical Iron Man Movie, Plot unrealistic, too many parts of the movie where it seemed Wack and him going to that town where the little kid was uncalled for. Could have made the effects of the suit look better. It seemed like an very low budge iron man film
 5 years ago '06        #88
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
Not to mention no signs from shield or a plot for another film, all it says he will return, we did not need another iron man movie after avengers until a new capitan america and thro movie
 5 years ago '08        #89
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I'm still going to see it despite our trusted reviewers caution. Will be back with reaction later!
 5 years ago '12        #90
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 TH35 said:
Your post is a contradiction
in what way? Do u mean people that look forward to watch a movie and form their own opinion or people looking forward to a specific person's review and then follow whateva he/she decided and the go with that? Coz thats what i get from this thread
 5 years ago '09        #91
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
Spot on with the whole parody feel this movie gave off. Its like the writers were too lazy to make a real mandarin and just said "fu*k it"
 5 years ago '04        #92
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
I liked the movie... wasnt mad about the Mandarin thing as far as him being an
[spoiler - click to view]

b/c I've never really been a fan of him and the character itself looks lame and weak. Other than that, I think the movie could have probably been better if China wasnt involved in the production. That was part of the reason behind the Mandarin and those off-the-wall mentions of Chinese culture.

I enjoyed it overall as far as action and having puppet villians relating to real-life events. Plus it folled the Extremis comic pretty well. Im just trying to understand if the ending had any comic relevance at all. and as far as the Pepper Potts thing at the end,

5 years ago '07        #93
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Pleasure Boy said:
in what way? Do u mean people that look forward to watch a movie and form their own opinion or people looking forward to a specific person's review and then follow whateva he/she decided and the go with that? Coz thats what i get from this thread
No because everyone are sheep. That's the contradiction. Its just like the cell phone threads people call iphone ppl sheep yet they have a galaxy everyone follows trends whether you like it or not. You call the people that respect Omega's reviews sheep but then say you'll see a MAJOR movie that people flock like *cough* sheep to form your own opinion. I respect people's opinion but like I said we're all sheep in some form.
 05-05-2013, 02:00 PM         #94
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #95
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
there's an easy way to go about reviews...find a movie you really like and read the person's review of that movie. See if they can articulate the way you felt about several movies. If you see that in general, your taste in movies are similar, then you can rely on that person for what you should pay to see.

I think omega writes good reviews, but I'm much more easily entertained when it comes to movies. I'm the dude that thought the OG Two and A Half Men is hilarious, maybe because I live like CHarlie without the millions.
 5 years ago '11        #96
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 minnesota763 said:

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! it was like a slap in the face! the wasted potential of one of iron man's greatest villains! can't believe they went that route, and basically just for laughs... i was watching like wtf! why tease the 10 rings in the first 2 movies and finally give us the mandarin but give us that sh*t! it was foul...
remember when the poster came out of the mandarin and people were speculating tying sh*t together about the rings and their power movie had limited action scenes, and when they did happen, he was in some beta suit or one with limited power and weapons.

in an ironman movie you need ironman... flying around shooting missiles, rockets lasers and sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 bigdog232 said:
I liked the movie... wasnt mad about the Mandarin thing as far as him being an

b/c I've never really been a fan of him and the character itself looks lame and weak. Other than that, I think the movie could have probably been better if China wasnt involved in the production. That was part of the reason behind the Mandarin and those off-the-wall mentions of Chinese culture.

I enjoyed it overall as far as action and having puppet villians relating to real-life events. Plus it folled the Extremis comic pretty well. Im just trying to understand if the ending had any comic relevance at all. and as far as the Pepper Potts thing at the end,

awwww yea forgot about that at the end. thanks for clearing that up
 5 years ago '05        #98
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31
 TH35 said:
if that's the case fine but its seems like he compared the whole film
My bad, I didn't mean the whole film in general. Just how the mandarin plot was played out.
 5 years ago '10        #99
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
I didn't go in looking for the best Marvel film ever...I didn't leave seeing one...the movie was fine...an entertaining summer kickoff movie...

I don't have a vested interest in every movie having to be perfect. There have been a lot worse movies...a lot worse.
 5 years ago '05        #100
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 daviddunn said:
I didn't go in looking for the best Marvel film ever...I didn't leave seeing one...the movie was fine...an entertaining summer kickoff movie...

I don't have a vested interest in every movie having to be perfect. There have been a lot worse movies...a lot worse.
Sure, and for the record, I wasn't expecting a perfect movie. I was expecting a good summer blockbuster romp. I didn't get that. In my opinion, it is way too underpowered to be a true summer blockbuster kickoff event.

Yes, you're right. There are much worse movies out there. But, just because that is the case doesn't mean I'll give this one a pass just because it's better than those films. In any case, it's still lame to me, no matter if compared to worst movies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago