DaOmega_1 reviews "Iron Man 3"

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
As someone who also didn't like the mandarin switch and also felt that humor attempts were overdone, I still disagree with this review. sh*t is too harsh.
 5 years ago '05        #62
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 3750 3750
I left the movie like theater like
 5 years ago '04        #63
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 5171 5171
Movie was dope, I had some laughs and the action it had was sick but the story tanked pretty much.. Marvel sh*tted on us by hyping up Mandarin in the first movie then made him out to be some drunk actor. Kingsley was hilarious though. I would of been satisfied if fake Mandarin was a double and the real Mandarin had some setup ready for Tony.

I would of switch sh*t up and had Mandarin be the money behind AIM, turning what was first made to reconstruct people's lost limbs and instead making them into suicide bombers.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure the comic heads will let Marvel know whats up so they can get it right in the 4th movie.


Last edited by KREW; 05-05-2013 at 02:52 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #64
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6789 6789
I think reviews like this is the reason why IM3 was released everywhere else 1st, coz people like Omega (whos not even suppose to watch Superhero movies) wil sh*t on the movie regardless of how good it is, I enjoyed the movie for what it was... Thats why i dont give a fucck about anyones review, coz they give u a review based on how "they" feel about a movie and what they expected and all the groupies jus follow

The Mandarin idea was smart coz it wasnt expected, they had every1 fooled and now every1 is upset coz it wasnt what they expected, the standout parts to me was when he didnt have his suit coz he was vulnerable but still had the courage to f!ght... Just take sh*t for what it is and fucck this review make up your own mind
 5 years ago '07        #65
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
things i liked:


guy pearce,
airplane crash scene,
blowing up tony's crib,
tony - sidekick dynamic with the kid,
final action sequence (
[spoiler - click to view]

)
ben kingsley's versatility
and some of the jokes were actually funny fam. like
[spoiler - click to view]





this is a popcorn movie with good acting y'all ain't no way around it. call a spade a spade.


and fu*k that post credits scene.


Last edited by Jayceon; 05-05-2013 at 03:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #66
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
Ironman 1 was good everything else including avengers was overrated
 5 years ago '07        #67
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,607 | Props total: 16190 16190
 Michael 1987 said:
This is why im waiting for Thor...
It'll probably be bad too.
 5 years ago '07        #68
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,607 | Props total: 16190 16190
 VillainsDream said:
It was ok. It was basically marvels version of Batman Begins. Although I wanted to see the mandarin go crazy, I was left disappointed. Ben Kingsley and RDJ held it down though.
don't.
 5 years ago '12        #69
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3335 3335
 TH35 said:
It'll probably be bad too.
I thought you liked this movie. I seen you post that in the sorry to dissapoint but IM3 was a.ss thread.
 5 years ago '07        #70
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,607 | Props total: 16190 16190
 LicensedLegend said:
I thought you liked this movie. I seen you post that in the sorry to dissapoint but IM3 was a.ss thread.
He didn't disappoint me from his opinion. Iron Man 3 wasn't a.ss but it wasn't good. It's average.
 5 years ago '04        #71
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,672 | Props total: 1133 1133
 TH35 said:
don't.
I think he's just making a comparison with Madarin.
 5 years ago '06        #72
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 Pleasure Boy said:
I think reviews like this is the reason why IM3 was released everywhere else 1st, coz people like Omega (whos not even suppose to watch Superhero movies) wil sh*t on the movie regardless of how good it is, I enjoyed the movie for what it was... Thats why i dont give a fucck about anyones review, coz they give u a review based on how "they" feel about a movie and what they expected and all the groupies jus follow

The Mandarin idea was smart coz it wasnt expected, they had every1 fooled and now every1 is upset coz it wasnt what they expected, the standout parts to me was when he didnt have his suit coz he was vulnerable but still had the courage to f!ght... Just take sh*t for what it is and fucck this review make up your own mind
People like omega? Lol. 90% of people who saw this movie are sh*tting on it. And rightfully so.
 5 years ago '07        #73
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,607 | Props total: 16190 16190
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I think he's just making a comparison with Madarin.
if that's the case fine but its seems like he compared the whole film
 5 years ago '11        #74
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,108 | Props total: 1778 1778
 Darkdrone said:
The original Ironman was the best in the triology.
 5 years ago '11        #75
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,108 | Props total: 1778 1778
I saw this yesterday and it was ok but better than the last one at least they had a story behind it part 2 had lack of story direction. I really didn't care for how they did the Mandarin in the movie but a slick marketing move to use for magazines/commercials
 5 years ago '12        #76
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3335 3335
 TheKidHypno' said:
People like omega? Lol. 90% of people who saw this movie are sh*tting on it. And rightfully so.
 5 years ago '12        #77
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3335 3335
 TH35 said:
He didn't disappoint me from his opinion. Iron Man 3 wasn't a.ss but it wasn't good. It's average.
I see what you're saying.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6789 6789
 TheKidHypno' said:
People like omega? Lol. 90% of people who saw this movie are sh*tting on it. And rightfully so.
I dont think they care about your opinion or Omega's at the end of the day people will go watch the movie regardless and they will enjoy it like i did, the only place IM3 gets alot of hate is 90% of the comments in this thread, and thats a drop in the ocean compared to the rest of the world... Yall really value this Omega guy's opinion about movies too much, most of you will jump on the hatebanwagon coz its cool to resist what every1 else outside of this thread love, fucckin sheep
 5 years ago '07        #79
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,607 | Props total: 16190 16190
 Pleasure Boy said:
I dont think they care about your opinion or Omega's at the end of the day people will go watch the movie regardless and they will enjoy it like i did, the only place IM3 gets alot of hate is 90% of the comments in this thread, and thats a drop in the ocean compared to the rest of the world... Yall really value this Omega guy's opinion about movies too much, most of you will jump on the hatebanwagon coz its cool to resist what every1 else outside of this thread love, fucckin sheep
Your post is a contradiction
 5 years ago '09        #80
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
4.5 out of 10??? tell me this is atleast better then im2

sh*t im2 was garbage, only one i like so far is im1 which is classic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
134 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy