Derrick Rose Hit The Clubs After Game 6 Loss (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
lol i bet reggie rose bought a new suit for the club but made rose wear the same sh*t

n*gga hit the club like

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OC123; 05-03-2013 at 11:40 PM..
 05-03-2013, 11:43 PM         #22
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
when i see him come out in an interview I wont be so critical

I'm sure D Rose is aware of all the speculation out there (mostly caused by his own family) and hes not doing much to defuse the rumors
yeah well, he should of either come back for the last couple weeks of the regular season, or stated that he is not coming back till next season, I agree with that its gotta be one or the other you cant come back from a major knee surgery in the middle of the playoffs. So maybe he hasnt handled it very well on a PR level, but im sure hes physically not ready which is why hes not playing he should just communicate better instead of leaving all this room for speculation.
 5 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
 Bob Sacamano said:
yeah well, he should of either come back for the last couple weeks of the regular season, or stated that he is not coming back till next season, I agree with that its gotta be one or the other you cant come back from a major knee surgery in the middle of the playoffs. So maybe he hasnt handled it very well on a PR level, but im sure hes physically not ready which is why hes not playing he should just communicate better instead of leaving all this room for speculation.
exactly
 5 years ago '04        #24
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
i don't want to ever hear or see any of you n*ggas call in sick for work and see you out at the club that friday.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,431 | Props total: 2903 2903
He said himself that it's mental. And this the lame they gave the MVP to? I respect Shump that much more.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
yall keep comparing it to calling in sick for work at a regular 9-5

its like calling in sick for work the day you have a big presentation for a year end review

you say you got all the materials to give the presentation but you're not ready mentally

lets see how that goes
 5 years ago '10        #27
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
What is his problem
 05-04-2013, 07:35 PM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do yall got the dough to feed his family? Aiight then, let the man take time to heal properly, fu*k a NBA title, this is his life.........
 05-04-2013, 07:39 PM         #29
NiccaSpanglish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn n*gga cant try out his knee bustin a dance move first before a crossover
 5 years ago '12        #30
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896

yall n*ggas really dont think basketball players go out from time to time?

so of you n*ggas really dont want players to live life away from basketball

05-04-2013, 07:46 PM         #31
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Rose getting that old LeBron hate, every move he make is blown out of proportion until he returns.. Where's his agent at? His brothers got him this far, but in terms of dealing with the national spot light under these circumstances they are failing him. He needs new advisers.

He don't even look like he wanted to be there, as if he was forced to make an "appearance"..
What a f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #32
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
im bulls fan and supported the decision to just sit out rest of season BUT with the team the way they are hurt,sick,injured i think he can say get me few min here and there to help out his team and if the coach dont need him dont play him. At this point he just looks weak minded and like he is not built for a hall of famer
 05-04-2013, 08:08 PM         #33
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is not that big of a deal. hes a young n*gga just tryin to have a good time and already decided hes not playing. but n*ggas sayin like he can dance at the club but cant play ball, that is completely different, he said hes not at a 100% so that's that, but.......................

this injury and him not playing has hurt at least my image of him like crazy because I would actually watch him and think he was so competitive when he played, like he had that kobe drive. but I was obviously wrong, any great competitor woulda been playin a long time ago and yea he is goin to lose athleticism but hes a pg, he will be a huge a.sset as a facilitator regardless if hes not a 100%
 05-04-2013, 08:20 PM         #34
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d rose got half of bx holding his d!ck

Knicks vs Bulls ECF

#TheRe-Return
 5 years ago '11        #35
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I'm mad cause nobody put up that clip of that drose dude dancing lol, I swear that clip cracks me up all the time yell™
 5 years ago '11        #36
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 OC123 said:

n*gga hit the club like

[pic - click to view]

yell™
 5 years ago '13        #37
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 Cloud 420 said:
This n*gga PR team a fu*kin disaster. Rose out here looking like sh*t.
What makes it worse is that this cat has weekly updates on ESPN about "lack of muscle memory" or "when he feels comfortable enough to dunk he'll comeback" as excuses for his delayed return. LMFAO, cats are more like a train wreck sMh.....
 5 years ago '12        #38
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 Stayburnin said:
this is not that big of a deal. hes a young n*gga just tryin to have a good time and already decided hes not playing. but n*ggas sayin like he can dance at the club but cant play ball, that is completely different, he said hes not at a 100% so that's that, but.......................

this injury and him not playing has hurt at least my image of him like crazy because I would actually watch him and think he was so competitive when he played, like he had that kobe drive. but I was obviously wrong, any great competitor woulda been playin a long time ago and yea he is goin to lose athleticism but hes a pg, he will be a huge a.sset as a facilitator regardless if hes not a 100%
The thing is he never looks like he's having a good time in social settings

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #39
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,036 | Props total: 1264 1264
look more non-bull fans talking about derrick rose, hes not helping or hurting ur team so stfu already
 5 years ago '11        #40
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
He was dancin to get his muscle memory back..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy