Derrick Rose Hit The Clubs After Game 6 Loss (pic)

most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
6537 pageviews
49 comments


Dolphin King 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$2,854 | Props total: 278 278
Derrick Rose Hit The Clubs After Game 6 Loss (pic)
 

 
Chicago fans were livid Friday afternoon after reports surfaced that Derrick Rose, who has yet to return to action, was spotted partying at Chicago hot spots Lumen and Mask Thursday night following the injury/flu-ridden team’s 95-92 loss to the Nets. A waitress at the clubs told a friend who revealed in an exchange with ESPN Chicago writer, Jon Greenberg, that “Team Rose” was partying “like they won the NBA Title.” The Bulls and Rose traveled to Brooklyn Friday where they (excluding Rose) will play the decisive Game 7 Saturday night.

image
image
visit this link Derrick Rose Hit The Clubs After Game 6 Loss | Beyond The Buzzer

49 comments for "Derrick Rose Hit The Clubs After Game 6 Loss (pic)"

 5 years ago '12        #2
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 3883 3883
So he got time to dance at a club but he can't ... forget about it


Point Fragile pus*y.
 5 years ago '05        #3
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
lol drose in the club with the same suit on
 5 years ago '11        #4
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
First page







Westbrook>>>>>>rose
 5 years ago '06        #5
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,150 | Props total: 7286 7286
how many months ago was this guy cleared
 5 years ago '10        #6
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,510 | Props total: 14557 14557
we know he didn't have to change

D-Froze
 5 years ago '12        #7
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
avatar space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
 5 years ago '09        #8
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,222 | Props total: 1845 1845
doesnt look like club hopping attire to me

everybody tryna get rich off of tmz
 5 years ago '12        #9
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$7,369 | Props total: 1426 1426
 5 years ago '10        #10
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
wow
 5 years ago '05        #11
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,669 | Props total: 15300 15300
Rose getting that old LeBron hate, every move he make is blown out of proportion until he returns.. Where's his agent at? His brothers got him this far, but in terms of dealing with the national spot light under these circumstances they are failing him. He needs new advisers.

He don't even look like he wanted to be there, as if he was forced to make an "appearance"..


Last edited by Hold That; 05-03-2013 at 10:00 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #12
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 #TheReturn said:
Rose getting that old LeBron hate, every move he make is blown out of proportion until he returns.. Where's his agent at? His brothers got him this far, but in terms of dealing with the national spot light under these circumstances they are failing him. He needs new advisers.

He don't even look like he want to be there, as if he was forced to make an "appearance"..

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #13
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,497 | Props total: 53182 53182
 #TheReturn said:
Rose getting that old LeBron hate, every move he make is blown out of proportion until he returns.. Where's his agent at? His brothers got him this far, but in terms of dealing with the national spot light under these circumstances they are failing him. He needs new advisers.

He don't even look like he wanted to be there, as if he was forced to make an "appearance"..
here comes captain save-a-rose
[pic - click to view]

ColeWorld gave props
 
 05-03-2013, 10:09 PM         #14
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
how many months ago was this guy cleared
Yo I'm getting sick of this bullsh*t "cleared" talk. That is some meaningless garbage, anyone whos talkin bout "I cant believe hes not playing hes been 'cleared'" has obviously never had a major surgery themselves. A surgeon knows how to cut someone open and repair a torn ligament and sew them back up, thats about it. Every person's body is completely different with recovery time, and how they respond to PT etc. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries, and its not like im a professional athlete, but if some as*hole tried to tell me that i should be playing basketball 8 months after surgery, cause some random doctor "cleared" me I would tell them to go fu*k themselves.

And by the way the GENERAL timeline for ACL repair and other major orthopedic surgeries, like the ones I've had, is 1 year+. If i'm not mistaked he blew out his knee in the first round of the playoffs last year, so shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '06        #15
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,150 | Props total: 7286 7286
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yo I'm getting sick of this bullsh*t "cleared" talk. That is some meaningless garbage, anyone whos talkin bout "I cant believe hes not playing hes been 'cleared'" has obviously never had a major surgery themselves. A surgeon knows how to cut someone open and repair a torn ligament and sew them back up, thats about it. Every person's body is completely different with recovery time, and how they respond to PT etc. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries, and its not like im a professional athlete, but if some as*hole tried to tell me that i should be playing basketball 8 months after surgery, cause some random doctor "cleared" me I would tell them to go fu*k themselves.

And by the way the GENERAL timeline for ACL repair and other major orthopedic surgeries, like the ones I've had, is 1 year+. If i'm not mistaked he blew out his knee in the first round of the playoffs last year, so shut the fu*k up.
all thats fine and dandy but all the reports ive seen say its mental

so he needs to stop acting like a bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #16
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
lol i bet reggie rose bought a new suit for the club but made rose wear the same sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #17
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$11,632 | Props total: 15681 15681
n*ggaz call out of work everyday to go do recreational sh*t..

But Rose can't do it because he's a ball player..
 05-03-2013, 10:26 PM         #18
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
all thats fine and dandy but all the reports ive seen say its mental

so he needs to stop acting like a bi*ch
thats speculation about it being mental, cause all these people speculating don't understand what its like recovering from surgery cause they've never been through it themselves. I'd say its probably both, but a whole lot physical, I would almost guarantee he still has pain in his knee when he lands, cuts etc.


Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-03-2013 at 10:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #19
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,150 | Props total: 7286 7286
 Bob Sacamano said:
thats speculation about it being mental, cause all these people speculating don't understand what its like recovering from surgery cause they've never been through it themselves. I'd say its probably both, but a whole lot physical, I would almost guarantee he still has pain in his knee when he lands, cuts etc.
when i see him come out in an interview I wont be so critical

I'm sure D Rose is aware of all the speculation out there (mostly caused by his own family) and hes not doing much to defuse the rumors
 5 years ago '12        #20
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
avatar space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
lol i bet reggie rose bought a new suit for the club but made rose wear the same sh*t


n*gga hit the club like


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by OC123; 05-03-2013 at 10:40 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy