Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
Wayne and Ross may be two of hip hops current biggest acts, but my god are both these n*ggas stupid as fu*k when it comes to downplaying fu*k ups that they made..if waynes retarded a.ss would've spoke up and issued an apology on behlaf of that till line when the family first spoke on it then they probably would've accepted it and he more than likely would still be getting that pepsi co $$$$..but instead the idiot waits months after the song is released and for the till family to complain a numerous amount of times for an apology or for him to even acknowledge the situation..same goes for ross, if his dumbass would've atleast tried saving face much earlier, instead of not addressing the situation until he was asked or even worse downplaying it instead of flat out apologizing then he'd still be getting that reebok bread..I just don't get it, these are successful rappers who have had success in a lot of business ventures..so why wouldn't they react to a situation like this in a timely manner? I understand these n*ggas are busy recording music, performing, and doing interviews and other promotional obligations etcetera..but you can't tell me that these issues wern't brought to their attention as soon as they arised by any of the people who are employed by them, their label, their homies, or at the very least their fans..it's stupid to me how n*ggas who made something out of nothing are so willingly to part ways with a whole lot of something(money) over virtually nothing(lines in a song)...if you told any competent individual that their actions has potentionally put them in jeopardy of losing an endorsement worth millions, their a.sses would be on it the very next moment..they'd be saying and doing anything in their power to make sure that didn't happen..stupid rich n*ggas I tell you

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-05-2013 at 01:41 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #122
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 Smoke500 said:
I agree but at the same time...we need to be careful in the context of race. We should protest offensive things, while doing that balancing act to make sure we're not making race relations worse

Outrage by the public is rarely based on personal convictions, and more due to campaigning and media attention. In any civil rights issue it happened because people organized and put on pressure. I don't believe in agendas either, I feel people have really selective outrage and never see things in the context of HUMAN rights. At the same time, some agendas have brought progress, but it also depends on who's leading that agenda
Thats a huge problem with Black folks...we are so damn worried about how other people view us instead of getting serious and handling business...ex: we give over 95% of our Black vote to the president and we dont think we should negotiate our specific needs in exchange for our vote because he is "everybody's president" and not the Black president...thats something you will never hear the mexicans, gays, or jews talk about because they are serious about their business...we have serious problems that need to be addressed and you get those things done by being about your business no matter how another group of people feel about you...when a group of people is serious about their children's future they dont give a damn about upsetting some so called "race relations"...last time i checked the "race relations" for Blacks in relationship to whites is still slave-to-master as it has been for over 400 years...and the role of master is constantly expanding by the day to other nationalities of people too...we seriously have to stop all this tip-toeing around trying not to hurt anyone's feelings
 05-06-2013, 03:09 PM         #123
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
You know the Till family went directly at Wayne, the only White folks to "regulate" were the owners of Pepsi, and you know damn well they don't care about what a rapper says in a song, they endorse Tyler The Creator too, they just didn't want the bad publicity, you need to realize all the black people protesting in front of offices are the real ones "shucking and jiving".
Really? So I guess MLK was shucking and jiving when he was protesting against corporations....There goes that good ole Boxden reasoning
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Did you just compare MLK to these image protecting black people of today, my God you're dumb, try looking at my other posts before coming at me, MLK had real issues to battle not some fu*king rap lyrics by a rapper most of these protesters don't even listen to, and MLK didn't protest in front of corporations you idiot, he was standing in front of the Lincoln Memorial f!ghting for his and our rights, not complaining about a rapper who said a controversial line getting a major endorsement.
black folk didn't carry on like how we do now

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #125
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 D. Norman said:
Now i can drink mt dew again
So you stopped drinking it cuz Wayne was a.ssociated with them?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy