Lil Wayne DROPPED By Mountain Dew

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$781 | Props total: 5 5
 Smoke500 said:
I agree but at the same time...we need to be careful in the context of race. We should protest offensive things, while doing that balancing act to make sure we're not making race relations worse

Outrage by the public is rarely based on personal convictions, and more due to campaigning and media attention. In any civil rights issue it happened because people organized and put on pressure. I don't believe in agendas either, I feel people have really selective outrage and never see things in the context of HUMAN rights. At the same time, some agendas have brought progress, but it also depends on who's leading that agenda
Thats a huge problem with Black folks...we are so damn worried about how other people view us instead of getting serious and handling business...ex: we give over 95% of our Black vote to the president and we dont think we should negotiate our specific needs in exchange for our vote because he is "everybody's president" and not the Black president...thats something you will never hear the mexicans, gays, or jews talk about because they are serious about their business...we have serious problems that need to be addressed and you get those things done by being about your business no matter how another group of people feel about you...when a group of people is serious about their children's future they dont give a damn about upsetting some so called "race relations"...last time i checked the "race relations" for Blacks in relationship to whites is still slave-to-master as it has been for over 400 years...and the role of master is constantly expanding by the day to other nationalities of people too...we seriously have to stop all this tip-toeing around trying not to hurt anyone's feelings
 05-06-2013, 02:09 PM         #122
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
You know the Till family went directly at Wayne, the only White folks to "regulate" were the owners of Pepsi, and you know damn well they don't care about what a rapper says in a song, they endorse Tyler The Creator too, they just didn't want the bad publicity, you need to realize all the black people protesting in front of offices are the real ones "shucking and jiving".
Really? So I guess MLK was shucking and jiving when he was protesting against corporations....There goes that good ole Boxden reasoning
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Did you just compare MLK to these image protecting black people of today, my God you're dumb, try looking at my other posts before coming at me, MLK had real issues to battle not some fu*king rap lyrics by a rapper most of these protesters don't even listen to, and MLK didn't protest in front of corporations you idiot, he was standing in front of the Lincoln Memorial f!ghting for his and our rights, not complaining about a rapper who said a controversial line getting a major endorsement.
black folk didn't carry on like how we do now

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #124
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,048 | Props total: 3454 3454
 D. Norman said:
Now i can drink mt dew again
So you stopped drinking it cuz Wayne was a.ssociated with them?
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago