Lil Wayne DROPPED By Mountain Dew

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2013, 03:54 AM         #101
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
lil wayne >> emmett till

Another dumb, cotton-picking southern n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #102
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
psa

I hate all yall sell out n*ggas on boxden and beyond, hope a gang of white police officers beat you down like they did Emmett and pour Mt Dew on your a.ss. Do us all a favor and sign up for the other team, your skin color means nothing.

Zo1987 said:
Another dumb, cotton-picking southern n*gga
bruh watch your mouth, if you read my posts in here, you would have peeped off rip that I was being sarcastic and mocking these sell out n*ggas in this thread sucking Wayne's d!ck.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-05-2013 at 04:38 AM..
 05-05-2013, 06:15 AM         #103
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't Ross just dropped from something too behind lyrics? This is becoming the new trend. Just as fast as we(young black men) got into huge endorsement deals and a way to be wealthy after a rap career, they just ripped it away. More rappers lyrics will have rappers stripped of deal or cause them to never get the deal in the first place. Those companies aren't gonna run out and get a rapper when they fear he might have said some sh*t that they don't want to be branded to. Does this lead to rappers further watering down their lyrics to appease these old rich white men? smh fu*king shame.
 5 years ago '05        #104
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
anyone see wayne perform last night? what a g...
 5 years ago '08        #105
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 1268 1268

good. fu*k wayne.
 05-05-2013, 07:53 AM         #106
blovelyb 510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these companies be lettin rappers get with them and then they go and drop them because of a verse . Personally they should just stop fu*kin with them if they gonna keep dropping them because of a rap verse.
 5 years ago '05        #107
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
this was done because the Till family along with others organized with Dr. Boyce Watkins and put pressure on mountain dew to do something about those lyrics...same thing happened when those women groups felt disrespected by the lyrics of rick ross...this just illustrates the power that Black people have to get companies & other institutions to do anything we would like if only we would wake up and learn the power of organization...if we wanted to shut down anything on TV or radio that is disrespectful or destructive to us we can do that with the power of ORGANIZATION...organizing works for ANY issue that your people want to tackle not just TV and radio...ANYTHING...the only thing the system of white supremacy respects is those dollars...you threaten to stop their flow of dollars or actually do it and you have their attention
 5 years ago '06        #108
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 6415 6415
 Bedewe22 said:
On the real, that was a stupid a.ss line. Who even thinks of sh*t like that?

The same guy who makes a song titled after an S.T.D.
 05-05-2013, 09:06 AM         #109
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilmeaty6122 said:
this was done because the Till family along with others organized with Dr. Boyce Watkins and put pressure on mountain dew to do something about those lyrics...same thing happened when those women groups felt disrespected by the lyrics of rick ross...this just illustrates the power that Black people have to get companies & other institutions to do anything we would like if only we would wake up and learn the power of organization...if we wanted to shut down anything on TV or radio that is disrespectful or destructive to us we can do that with the power of ORGANIZATION...organizing works for ANY issue that your people want to tackle not just TV and radio...ANYTHING...the only thing the system of white supremacy respects is those dollars...you threaten to stop their flow of dollars or actually do it and you have their attention
Word.
 5 years ago '11        #110
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Ahmed said:

5 years ago '11        #111
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
repost
 5 years ago '04        #112
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1987 1987
Now i can drink mt dew again
 5 years ago '13        #113
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Honestly the only reason dew i pulling Lil Wayne out of his endorsement deal is because of the fact Ross was pulled by Reebox. Dew took a long time trying to pull him, to the point where you know they did not do it because they wanted too. But they did it because of all of the attention the line got and the fact Reebox pulled Ross.

Only way this makes sense.
 5 years ago '09        #114
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
rightfully so.
 5 years ago '05        #115
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Smokeen Freeman said:
n*gga aint nobody worryin about what someone wearin but u.
to young kids sh*t like trukfit is their nice clothes
they wear at school, I know u a old n*gga so u out of
sync with the younger crowd.

FOH

half them n*ggas tryna get good they ain't worryin bout what they wearin.

i think his point was that aint nobody checkin for what wayne doing other than him bout to k!ll himself on that cough syrup..shut yo a.ss up
 5 years ago '10        #116
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lilmeaty6122 said:
I agree but at the same time...we need to be careful in the context of race. We should protest offensive things, while doing that balancing act to make sure we're not making race relations worse

GeorgiaBoyTool said:
I don't believe in agendas, I just found it weird that the only outrage people had about the song was that he said Till's name, it just proves to me how fake the outrage that most black women and some black men tend to show, I went on LSA yesterday to see a woman's perspective on this, and its clear that they hate black men and essentially everyone who isn't dark skinned, there are too many double standards going around, and every celebity situation is handled differently based on those double standards, yes the line was wrong, but so many people misunderstood the context of the reference and so many people purposely made it seem worse because it was Wayne, that this was blown out of proportion, and not handled correctly by all parties involved.

Outrage by the public is rarely based on personal convictions, and more due to campaigning and media attention. In any civil rights issue it happened because people organized and put on pressure. I don't believe in agendas either, I feel people have really selective outrage and never see things in the context of HUMAN rights. At the same time, some agendas have brought progress, but it also depends on who's leading that agenda
 5 years ago '05        #117
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Maybe now he can get a Robitussin deal.
 5 years ago '07        #118
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Drop Wayne and keep Odd Future?

what kind of sh*t is that?
^^^^^^
 5 years ago '13        #119
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
looks like mayweather approves of the emmit till reference...

how do u embed vids on his site?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #120
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,371 | Props total: 17459 17459
lol look at odd future's fan base tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago