most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
i dunno why but i feel like buying a case of mountain dew all of a sudden
 05-04-2013, 05:13 PM         #82
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kyrietolakers said:
fu*k mountain dew
Im blasting the remix loud all summer
N im puttin my text ringtone m iphone ringtone wit yhese lines

BEAT DAT pus*y UP LIKE EMMETT TILL
Lol, ur such a loser.
 5 years ago '04        #83
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Kid Cunner said:
It was actually a very dumb move. Nobody was going to stop drinking mountain dew over this line, especially if they really like the drink. The Ross situation a lot different, a line about r*pe is a much more sensitive topic. But either way, once again, nobody who was really wearing Reebok was just going to stop over that either. Nobody looks that deep into sh*t. If you really like a brand, you aren't going to stop using it cause some rapper that endorses it said some stupid sh*t. Half the people protesting this probably don't even use the product, or listen to rap music in general. They just heard about it, and wanted something to bi*ch about cause they have nothing better to do.
You said, "It was actually a very dumb move. Nobody was going to stop drinking mountain dew over this line."

So if no one will stop drinking "Dew" because of Lil Wayne, wtf they need him for anyway? Esp after the dumbass almost O'Ded on sizzurp. They should have dropped him then and there. Only the immature and uneducated think that drinking that sh*t is cool.
 5 years ago '04        #84
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Mr Connoisseur said:
what kids listen to his sh*tty new music??? suburban, white kids who skate/do extreme sports.

i should be the marketing director at MD

haha, yeah esp when you think a sh*t load of suburban white skaters listen to wayne
 5 years ago '04        #85
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
n*ggas get dropped over dumb sh*t but get signed from ALLLLLLLLLLL that other bullsh*t they spit? i dont get it
 05-04-2013, 05:55 PM         #86
Kcmizey73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probs
 5 years ago '04        #87
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1356 1356
the line does NOT MATTER.

What matters is the negative publicity and backlash that the line has created for the brand. All it takes is a few hundred letters to be written before people start really looking at stuff. One letter from the right women's rights group will get things in motion as well.

Wayne got his money already from MD. He's not hurting for it, so it's whatever. It's like dropping Tiger Woods....so what. His lifestyle is probably set for life, if not, it's probably close.
 05-04-2013, 06:52 PM         #88
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Its also not gonna make anyone stop drinking it either..

Guarantee their numbers wont change..

Nobody saw Wayne drinking that sh*t and said

Im drinking Mountain Dew now..
they should have put in the contract that wayne had to drink his lean out of a mt dew can
 05-04-2013, 07:04 PM         #89
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
That was a dumb and unnecessary line. Its sad that White folks had to regulate his a.ss for disrespecting a Black family. Our people are all fu*ked up. Some of y'all in here acting like Wayne didn't diss a part of our American history. Ole shucking and jiving a.ss suckas....the South
 05-04-2013, 07:10 PM         #90
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Did you really just used the "what if it was your family" excuse? If Till was apart of my family I honestly wouldn't be too upset, I mean what can I do besides not listen to the song? I fully understand the family members who actually knew Till demanding an apology, but I find all these people to have this fake outrage over this to be hypocritical, I mean no one even cares that the song is about selling crack, and tbh Wayne has said a lot worst.
I wasn't speaking about anybody BUT Emmitt's family. I don't give a sh*t about the outrage, all I was saying was if that was your kin...
and as far as selling crack and music goes, so you believe in agendas?
 5 years ago '07        #91
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Amen7 said:
The line does matter you fu*king idiot. A child was k!lled and it marked the beggining of the civil rights movement. you kids these days are fan boys, f*ggotS, sissified and ignorant. You have no principles or morals in your life. This generation is so fu*kin lost i swear. Bet your fav rapper wears womens clothing. QUIT being a d!ck riding follower. The dude he rapped about family fought for your right,STUPID bi*ch. NOW GO DIE. ALOT YOU YOUNG n*ggaZ ARE REAL bi*ch n*ggaZ,ALL OF YOU, fu*kIN FOLLOWERS. WEAK MUTHAfu*kAZ DONT DESERVE TO BREATHE.
real sh*t right here. n*ggas cosigning that fu*k sh*t and its disgusting.
 5 years ago '06        #92
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 5 years ago '13        #93
lotek7 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
Goblin negro hustlin backwerdz'
 05-04-2013, 09:27 PM         #94
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
I don't believe in agendas, I just found it weird that the only outrage people had about the song was that he said Till's name, it just proves to me how fake the outrage that most black women and some black men tend to show, I went on LSA yesterday to see a woman's perspective on this, and its clear that they hate black men and essentially everyone who isn't dark skinned, there are too many double standards going around, and every celebity situation is handled differently based on those double standards, yes the line was wrong, but so many people misunderstood the context of the reference and so many people purposely made it seem worse because it was Wayne, that this was blown out of proportion, and not handled correctly by all parties involved.
I meant to say do you believe in agendas. I do. I feel as though destruction is being marketed to the youth, as it was to my own childhood. Plus, in reality, the people who feel these drug songs the most actually move drugs. The song is marketed to the hood. As far as Wayne goes, I can't say I am upset but I feel as though he could have gave it some thought instead of being hotheaded tunchi. He could have apologized to the family, I can't stress it enough, THE FAMILY, because the fickle fans will forgive him. He didn't apologize until they threatened to go after his sponsors, which is wild, but it's nature, happens all the time. All he had to do was beat the pus*y up like something less disrespectful, like Rodney king. He didn't die from it and he got paid.
 05-04-2013, 09:41 PM         #95
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant really defend him here. who the fu*k just comes up with a line about something as serious as emmit till and use it in that way.
 05-04-2013, 10:19 PM         #96
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm still waiting see the usual boxden theories of how the " white man" did this to little wayne.
 5 years ago '10        #97
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
det new Mountain Dew tho>>>>>>>

dem Kick Starts tho<<<<<<<<<<<<
 5 years ago '07        #98
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 donmeca2020 said:
i'm still waiting see the usual boxden theories of how the " white man" did this to little wayne.
i feel sorry for your mother
 05-04-2013, 10:48 PM         #99
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

[pic - click to view]

:waynemaybe:
 5 years ago '04        #100
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
aint this bi*ch still alive?

[pic - click to view]

but they goin after this n*gga for a dumb lyric
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago