Lil Wayne DROPPED By Mountain Dew

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 Smokeen Freeman said:
kids and squares be scared as hell seeing slipknot or Manson
representing MCdonalds or Coca Cola

you smart sometimes but I swear u type the stupidest sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #42
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Smokeen Freeman said:
kids and squares be scared as hell seeing slipknot or Manson
representing MCdonalds or Coca Cola
Just pictured Marylin Manson in a McDonalds commercial selling Snack Wraps

I see where you're coming from

But you know the point I was making tho..
 5 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
the irony of all this

[video - click to view]

05-03-2013, 07:26 PM         #44
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
motherfu*k mountain dew , real n*ggas out here beatin that pus*y up like emmit till nsh*t
TrukFit in macys so my n*gga weezy still gettin that money regardless
 05-03-2013, 07:39 PM         #45
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Lil Gayne should have retired years ago, first he kissed a man, then he turned into a skateboarder and a rock star, then he dissed NY and the Miami Heat and Miami as a whole and now this.

he outta be ashamed of himself, because he is heading toward the same road that DMX is heading into.
You should be ashamed of rocking an avy that you wouldnt even be allowed to look at, at the dealership

This n*gga look like a butch lesbian:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Throbbin' Thicke; 05-03-2013 at 07:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
fu*k wayne but this is the new way to get out of a contract
 5 years ago '05        #47
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Where is a real source of this info?? Not no TMZ bs. There's no mention of this anywhere on Mountain Dew website or anything.

Plus they was just advertising a Wayne/TI/Future concert in Houston all endorsed by Mountain Dew a hour ago on the radio.
 05-03-2013, 07:52 PM         #48
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Listen to the words people say in their lyrics, and tell me, if that's some real sh*t, if that's real to you, you know what I mean. Listen to what they sayin', don't just bob your head to the beat, peep the game and listen to what I'm saying. Hold us accountable for it."

Last edited by loyola llothta; 05-03-2013 at 07:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #49
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
I'm white and I think that line is fu*ked up

This won't affect Wayne or Dew/Pepsi on anyway though so whatever
 5 years ago '11        #50
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Hardkore said:

smart business move by mountain dew. i think they only liked wayne cuz he randomly started skating @ age 30. he should have been dropped the second that the song was released.
It was actually a very dumb move. Nobody was going to stop drinking mountain dew over this line, especially if they really like the drink. The Ross situation a lot different, a line about r*pe is a much more sensitive topic. But either way, once again, nobody who was really wearing Reebok was just going to stop over that either. Nobody looks that deep into sh*t. If you really like a brand, you aren't going to stop using it cause some rapper that endorses it said some stupid sh*t. Half the people protesting this probably don't even use the product, or listen to rap music in general. They just heard about it, and wanted something to bi*ch about cause they have nothing better to do.
 05-03-2013, 08:14 PM         #51
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas wanna see my stomach empty,growling/ take a fall like Wayne, off of Pepsi Mountain/
 5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
You should be ashamed of rocking an avy that you wouldnt even be allowed to look at, at the dealership

This n*gga look like a butch lesbian:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-03-2013, 08:39 PM         #53
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
It was actually a very dumb move. Nobody was going to stop drinking mountain dew over this line, especially if they really like the drink. The Ross situation a lot different, a line about r*pe is a much more sensitive topic. But either way, once again, nobody who was really wearing Reebok was just going to stop over that either. Nobody looks that deep into sh*t. If you really like a brand, you aren't going to stop using it cause some rapper that endorses it said some stupid sh*t. Half the people protesting this probably don't even use the product, or listen to rap music in general. They just heard about it, and wanted something to bi*ch about cause they have nothing better to do.
People are mad because their uncle/cousin/innocent black child was beaten beyond recognition by a group of racists, shot, and dumped in a lake. Wayne decided it's okay to compare his murder to an automobile blaring music with heavy bass riding down the street. When that didn't garner controversy due to it being on the mixtape circuit amongst the unwashed, he used his name in yet another line, this time on a song which was going mainstream. People aren't bi*ching,Wayne asked for a reaction. When he said Emmitt Till in drought 3, I shook my head. It was pointless trying to explain it to n*ggas.
 05-03-2013, 08:49 PM         #54
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

That gif
 05-03-2013, 09:02 PM         #55
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never mind that the rest of the song is about preparing drugs to be sold to other members of the black community

emmett till family dont give a sh*t about the black race and only want money, which is why I find everybody claiming how disrespectful this is to be hypocrtitical f*ggots pointing fingers at n*ggas. why choose now to be a black vigilante wishing justice to be servec on n*ggas who disrespect somebody from the civil rights movement? does emmett tills family give a sh*t that this n*gga build a skate park in one of the most crime ridled cities in the world in an attempt to get reckless black youth off the streets? or that they housed katrina victims? fu*k that n*ggas family they tellin white folks on they own kind

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 05-03-2013 at 09:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #56
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
it's all politics
 5 years ago '10        #57
space
space
lil wayne >> emmett till

5 years ago '04        #58
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,296 | Props total: 3754 3754
Never Like Mountain Dew Anyways Wayne Dont Care............. ooh well!
 5 years ago '05        #59
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8489 8489
Until those bi*ches give me the recipe for Baja Blast.............fu*k Mountain Dew
 05-03-2013, 09:34 PM         #60
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
A lot of horrible incidents are used in songs all the time, that song Pumped Up Kicks that all the white people were hooked on like 2 years ago was about the Westroads Mall Shootings but there was no controversy about that, this is just another example of black people not having tougher skin and living in the past, you can call me a **** and an Uncle Tom all you want, but the fact is if we as black people keep holding on to the past then we will never move forward.
Why would I call you a **** or uncle tom? We can move forward, but it's going to take more than a discussion about music to do so. That is a totally different convo which can be discussed at another time. But lets say your moms told you about your uncle Emmitt, and the crime behind his death. Now Wayne comes along and makes that crime a punchline for fornication. You wouldn't feel slightly disrespected? Imagine the racists who condone it, bouncing around during s3x hollering, beat the pus*y up like emmitt till. Or during a party, soccer game, not to mention people still yell it out in the club.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy