most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2013, 08:03 AM         #61
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay is about your upbringing and surroundings. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but I know one thing. Speaking for myself, I have ran through a few broads who claimed gay (including a stud) so I really feel these new age lesbians are extended versions of jumpoffs. n*ggas ain't sh*t so bi*ches be needing love, so they turn to pus*y lickers and dildos. I don't care about a gay mans journey to brokeback mountain, won't try to analyze it, but my nephew in law grew up and is still growing up around females, and the male influences are off chasing pus*y. All he has is mama and sister. He plays pattycake, loves the term "OMG", cheers, and plays football. He also loves to lie and brag about beating up females (hoodrat behavior). He may shake this sh*t off in the future, but all signs point to the Lil n*gga being a dandelion. And he writes notes to girls, but they be creepy, like "I wanna fu*k you and suck this" but it seems forced just like him playing football.
 5 years ago '11        #62
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Barre Kelly said:
poisoning the pus*y population
 05-05-2013, 08:56 AM         #63
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
are we to believe Jason Collins IS gay just because he said so?

Jason Collins should be looked at with more scrutiny than Dodson, seeing as how he was in an 8 year relationship with a woman who didn't know he was gay

Word. Not even just that, but you can TELL it's a post-career power move. ESPN and TNT can't wait to have the first openly gay analyst. The tell-all book coming soon, right along with "no one wants to sign me because I'm gay", and "who's that mystery guy". Earth should just be renamed TMZ.
 5 years ago '13        #64
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Nah! He is gay and will still be that way.

I don't like Tj Fu FU by the way.
 05-05-2013, 10:49 AM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:

No, it means that the person at a point in his life performed gay acts, he was gay THEN.. If something in his mind told him that he was no longer attracted to men, he is no longer gay. Did he perform the gayest of all acts by taking d!ck? Yes! But if the n*gga dont like d!ck anymore he's not gay.
Internet be having me in tears!

Yet these sums a bi*ches are born this way.

30 years I'm still lovin' pu$$y lol
 05-05-2013, 11:03 AM         #66
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess thats his choice. I hope he's doing this tho because he wants to and not just because he feels pressure from some religeous institution.
 5 years ago '10        #67
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 1798 1798
he ain't foolin anybody. he still gay. he's just now brainwashed in religion which will always be fear based so now he actin like he's not gay like donnie mclurklin. donnie tried to say he prayed away the gay but still admits to being attracted to men and fantasizes about them. gay a.ss muthafu*ka be yourself
 5 years ago '07        #68
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Fresco said:

No, it means that the person at a point in his life performed gay acts, he was gay THEN.. If something in his mind told him that he was no longer attracted to men, he is no longer gay. Did he perform the gayest of all acts by taking d!ck? Yes! But if the n*gga dont like d!ck anymore he's not gay.

For the sake of jokes you can say f*ggot all day and you wouldn't be far from the truth. But if I don't eat pickles anymore, you can't call me a pickle eater.

And I know I know, I'm a f*ggot

And my first comment was a perfect example of the joke part.
Thats straight up bullsh*t n*gga GTFOH!! Once you cross that line anit no coming back.
If you are a drug addict and you "recover" you still f!ght and battle your addiction everyday. You then become a "recovering addict" but an addict still nonetheless.
 5 years ago '05        #69
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
who???
 05-05-2013, 01:44 PM         #70
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
here's where I disagree. Homie said fu*king a dude in the a.ss doesn't make you gay but the one getting "plowed" in the a.ss is gay. WTF you mean bruh????!
[pic - click to view]

Putting your p*nis in another man IS GAY as fu*k. smh Tired of these little pardons for being gay being made. Tryna justify f*ggotry one d!ck at a time and sh*t. The way he said that there got him looking suspect as hell. Do not be fooled and tricked if you butt fu*k a man, u gay as fu*k.
Thats not exactly what he said. He said the dude plowing somebody in the a.ss MADE the choice to be gay. And the dude getting plowed was probably BORN that way because not too many n*ggas are gonna make the choice to take a d!ck up the a.ss.

He basically saying they both gay but he doesnt believe any man would choose to take a d!ck up the a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Matt504 said:
a man wanting to live as a heteros3xual is "brainwashed" by religion...

a man wanting to live as a homos3xual, is just "being himself"

got him
 5 years ago '08        #72
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
Here we have Antoine Dodson, obviously a scholar and great thinker of our time, having said so. It has been decided. Being gay is a choice because Antoine Dodson changed his s3xual identity to conform to his religious beliefs. Case closed.
 5 years ago '08        #73
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 Matt504 said:
do you attack the character of people who come out as gay?

I didn't see anyone presume that Collins was dumb or not a great thinker, even though the argument could be made, seeing as how he led a heteros3xual woman on for 8 whole years, leaving her to start all over, while he reaps the benefits of revealing his s3xuality to the world.
Collins is a man, though having some courage to out his s3xuality now, is also someone trying to capitalize on his fledgling career IMO. If he truly was a man of higher character he'd have told his own story much, much sooner and not have been on the DL w/a wife for as long as he did, though I can understand the reasons why. Bravo for him to admit to such a thing, but he wasn't courageous enough to do it much sooner.
 5 years ago '11        #74
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
 kk504 said:

Mike epps a fool.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago