most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 KFrizzle said:
We need physical discipline....
I'd be fine wit teacher (lighting) hitting kids w/ rulers again, but that would be asking for a law suit in today's political correctness BS...
 5 years ago '07        #42
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 donmeca2020 said:
To all the people claiming its bad, do not lie and tell anyone on here you never been to a restaurant or store and see a kid acting fu*king ridiculous and the parents don't do anything. a good beat down on the little bastards will stop these horrific actions instantly.
nah that's definitely not guaranteed. some kids just get use to it and act out more, like the article says it incites aggression. I know kids that were whooped and got older and always tryna f!ght because that's how sh*t got solved in the house.

there's a line and many people cross it so if u don't know how to do it right don't do it. of course no one likes to admit when they don't know what they're doing with kids.

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-04-2013 at 01:39 AM..
 05-04-2013, 01:40 AM         #43
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If parents have a problem disciplining their child its okay. The police don't mind doing it for them.

That a.ss whooping they didn't want to give turns into getting their a.ss forcefully beat when they resist, the "talking to" turns into being read their rights and needing a lawyer, and time out turns into jail.

Spanking your kid on the a.ss isn't going to k!ll them (not talking about using too much force). If anything it's saving them from something worse later in life.

Worst sh*t ever was having to go outside and pick your own switch off the tree.
 5 years ago '11        #44
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 3412 3412
As a kid I was smart enough to know, Yeah I fukked up and now here's the punishment and if you grab the belt the sh*ts gunna get worse. It was simple cause and effect on a small scale.

Now I know to think of the after effects of my actions before even acting upon my intent. Is it for every family? Nahh I don't think it is at least.

I disciplined kids in that manor before but it was never random and I made sure they knew what they did was wrong and why.

But on a side note I seen my boy get beat with a square NES controller way back...
That sh*t had me when I got home
 5 years ago '06        #45
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
lol, this thread made me think about dude gettin whooped on house party

EDIT found link, lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Panasonic; 05-04-2013 at 02:05 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
if you dont spank your kids they'll turn out to be rebellious f*gets
 5 years ago '04        #47
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 KORNZ516 said:
I got my a.ss handed to me for good reason and I'm alright, as long as it ain't whooping for no reason or parents don't go overboard wit it when there is a reason I'm cool wit it

But I'm seein these younger kids that are just get the slap o the wrist sh*t left and right, and they're turning out worse than or generations of gettin beat

I can see that point to but that to me is just straight abuse, I got the beatings and the talks, u can just whoop the kid, u gotta let them know why wat they did was bad, and why they are gettin beat for it, and the beating will help teach the reasoning of the talk of why not to do it again

All these butthurt people saying no spanking gotta have no children themselves or were raised very privileged doin wat they want

All they doin is helping raise a generation of pussies that run around thinkin they can get away wit watever they want

by the time i reached 14 i knew what would get me an a.ss whooping and what wouldn't, haven't got an a.ss whooping since then. the last one i received was for cutting school that a.ss whooping was vicious lol never did that again. also thank you mom and pops....
 5 years ago '12        #48
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18232 18232
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
 5 years ago '11        #49
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 21254 21254
 Panasonic said:
lol, this thread made me think about dude gettin whooped on house party

EDIT found link, lol

Kid's pops got all in that a.ss.

I surprisingly never got whupped by my pops when he was around and can only recall one time when he tried. I was f!ghting with my sister over something and he heard us tussling from outside. Came outta nowhere with that belt.

I was like
[pic - click to view]

Ain't ever whupping my a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #50
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 Cloud 420 said:
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
 05-04-2013, 04:56 AM         #51
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I spank mine sometimes. She ALWAYS responds better after a spanking than before. Telling her what not to do, or what would be better to do has no effect. Taking away toys won't stop her from playing with her imagination. Letting her get her way ain't gonna happen. I rarely have to because she's generally well behaved but every now and again she tries to test her limits, one good pop on the butt and she straightens up. Comes to me later saying with a smile "Daddy I'm being a good girl" then hugs me and skips along back to her toys.

This WILL have affects on her life, some may be good some may be bad, who knows. Everything has pros and cons to it though, can't just take a few numbers and create a perfect parenting system to raise perfect kids. We're all flawed. Look at the numbers that show that white parents don't spank as much as blacks, yet more whites are ungrateful, spoiled, drugged up brats who lack respect for anyone not like them or view life the same way they do. Blacks and Hispanics who resort to spankings more often have a long list of shortcomings as well, but again I say pros and cons to everything. You ain't a perfect human being and you ain't raising one. Trust your gut and go from there.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
A good topic to think on because working with my lil son is a beast....
 5 years ago '04        #53
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
These white folks still trying to futher destroy the black family. When we beat/whoop/ discipline our kids with belts its out of love and to show the direct consequences of not following instructions. It wasn't to k!ll anybody or cause harm.. it was them crazy a.ss white folks that were locking their in cages and basements, burning kids with branding irons, and sh*t like that, which cause the term child abuse to be a.ssociated with violence. Black kids in the 60's,70's and up to 83 where well mannered, hard working in school, and exceeding until they removed spankings and prayer from school. actually if you look at the most successful regular people(not hollywood kids/music) in the world were raised during those times.. anybody born after fu*king 85 when crack, no prayer, and no spanking was in place is pretty fu*ked up now.
 5 years ago '11        #54
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
For real, it seems that everyone just tries to justify the way they were raised. People cant stand the thought of something they are doing being wrong, or something thats been done to them being wrong.

Its the same reason children that were molested often end up growing to be child predators themselves. They internalize and make the event ok in their minds cuz it has to be ok for them to live with the shame or whatever comes with that.

But you see people dont want a child being rewarded for sh*t, but thats just cuz you didnt get anything and now dont wanna see someone else get something that your parents felt you didnt deserve. (i didnt get rewarded nor praised for accomplishments either, but think that was kinda sh*tty since someone was quick to put me on punishment if i fu*ked up. Negative reinforcement is not the way imo)

You dont wanna see people try and talk to their kids and punish them in a less-angry manner because no one thought you were worthy of that. Plus people need to feel like they are alright. Everything that was done to them is ok and they are the best that they can possibly be because of it. Absolutely no problems in their lives can be from any of these things.

They are normal...

Last edited by Tony Franks; 05-04-2013 at 08:20 AM..
 05-04-2013, 08:41 AM         #55
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
For real, it seems that everyone just tries to justify the way they were raised. People cant stand the thought of something they are doing being wrong, or something thats been done to them being wrong.

Its the same reason children that were molested often end up growing to be child predators themselves. They internalize and make the event ok in their minds cuz it has to be ok for them to live with the shame or whatever comes with that.

But you see people dont want a child being rewarded for sh*t, but thats just cuz you didnt get anything and now dont wanna see someone else get something that your parents felt you didnt deserve. (i didnt get rewarded nor praised for accomplishments either, but think that was kinda sh*tty since someone was quick to put me on punishment if i fu*ked up. Negative reinforcement is not the way imo)

You dont wanna see people try and talk to their kids and punish them in a less-angry manner because no one thought you were worthy of that. Plus people need to feel like they are alright. Everything that was done to them is ok and they are the best that they can possibly be because of it. Absolutely no problems in their lives can be from any of these things.

They are normal...
this is real fu*king talk.
 5 years ago '04        #56
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
You need spanking as young child the main reason is so you understand there are consequences for your wrong actions that's why the over privalaged act the way they do because they have never had a consequence ever that sh*t makes a difference
 05-04-2013, 09:00 AM         #57
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people topic...
 5 years ago '05        #58
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
3. If you see a parent being physically rough with a child, speak out; the child is helpless and you are not.

fu*k around and get yo balloon popped....str8 up...
 5 years ago '06        #59
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 Tony Franks said:
Y'all just had sh*tty parents. I never got a whoopin ever, but I stayed on punishment for sh*t tho. If u have to physically harm your child just to get them to listen, u are not a good parent. U probably need counseling.

I could see if parents weren't whooping their kids out of pure anger and rage, but that's usually the case. If the parent waited a day to cool down, then called their kid in and calmly explained to them why they had to be punished sh*t would be cool, but its usually some parent that flipped his/her lid and doesn't have the IQ or patience to teach their child right from wrong without abusing them.
thats an ignorant a.ss comment. if you were beat out of rage then say ur parents were sh*tty parents who needed counseling. if you never got whoopings then how the hell you know what "usually" happens? kids need "spankings" good parenting has nothing to do with whether or not you spank your kids. kids need to possess a level of fear in their parents because ultimately thats where learning what an authority figure is. when u grow up and not have to worry about what the consequences are when you get home that leads to you no respecting teachers and law enforcement. ppl need to stop using the word "spanking" and "beating" interchangeably.

Last edited by jha84; 05-04-2013 at 10:23 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it all depends on the child... if the child is mild natured.. then it prolly wont need to be spanked/etc

if its a michevious child like me, or a child that wants to talk back, even challenge the parents for authority and decision making... you had better spank the hell out of that child... early and often

the child has to know that they cant just throw a tantrum and get their way.. they throw a tantrum, and a belt is gonna fly their way

not spanking children like that will hurt them as adults... where they wont know what boundaries to respect.... spanking is all about teaching emotional and physical boundaries... you gotta know what lines you cant cross with people

Or, u could let them throw that tantrum, look at them like they are stupid, then take away all their sh*t when they get home. Make them sit in the corner and read.

If they still acting stupid, u could pop them once then tell them again what they need to do. I dont feel like u need to actually beat them. Atleast try something else before u give up and hurt them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago