Which one do you choose?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #121
jolly 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
Dagger of time. Can't beat going back in time and countering your every move and see where u slip up and stab u. Haha
 5 years ago '05        #122
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 whothebestmc said:
Ok so you go out to the club, portal back to your house, now your car is left at the club, and that is a very basic use, and hardly reason to pick it. You could fly there with green lanterns ring, teleport with the glove, fly with thors hammer, etc.

And since when do you randomly have an extra portal gun to ship to someone? I guess you could also ship a power ring to your friend and have him create a portal gun.

but I'm guessing this choice was meant for something like a f!ght, like a zombie apocalypse or something because in the real world only like 5 would even be useful with the portal gun being 5th.

Who says I drove to the club? (And even if I did drive to the club I could just teleport back there in the morning) And when did I mention anything about having an extra portal gun? I meant I can create a portal in my house, ship the gun to my buddies house, and he can open the second portal in Florida. Then when I teleport down there I can bring it back with me when I teleport back later that night
 5 years ago '09        #123
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13136 13136
Light saber with captain americad shield you cant lose
 05-04-2013, 06:58 PM         #124
Noleinduval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reason?
 5 years ago '12        #125
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,084 | Props total: 1478 1478
No Guarantee the Gems come wit the Gauntlet.
No Super Soilder Juice included wit the Sheild.
Ill take The Gawds Hammer.
 5 years ago '12        #126
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
No M14? No IW-80-A2? No M4A1?

5 years ago '11        #127
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Who says I drove to the club? (And even if I did drive to the club I could just teleport back there in the morning) And when did I mention anything about having an extra portal gun? I meant I can create a portal in my house, ship the gun to my buddies house, and he can open the second portal in Florida. Then when I teleport down there I can bring it back with me when I teleport back later that night

... do you know how the portal gun works? You said you would close the portal after you left the club, you can't just teleport back randomly after you close the portal...and if you did want to have it so you could teleport back that would mean anybody at the club could walk through the portal into your house. You also better hope that it doesn't break or get stolen while you are shipping it.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 05-05-2013 at 02:50 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #128
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 jolly said:
Dagger of time. Can't beat going back in time and countering your every move and see where u slip up and stab u. Haha
Thats what I'm saying! I dont know why so many people are not choosing it! They could do whatever they want with their puny weapons but we'll just slow down time and dodge whatever they have for us or rewind time and make it like it never happend
 5 years ago '12        #129
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,703 | Props total: 22068 22068
Give me my Dragon Sword any day.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago