Kobe's being sued because he doesn't want his mom selling his old stuff

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
none of u n*ggas buying ur mom a crib that costs 1.5 mil. yall clearly dont get finance
 5 years ago '06        #82
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
I know thats his mom, but what the fu*k? Thats dirty. I wouldnt even know how to react if family did that to me. I would steal back my sh*t though like OJ.
 5 years ago '04        #83
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4532 4532
 ash1990 said:

[pic - click to view]

What do think about this?

Man that's fu*ked up if this is true
Vanessa mother gets more treats from Kobe, cold blooded
like i said, kobe money is kobe money..he can do what he want. he dont got to give his mom dukes one dime.

i was just saying, his wifes moms dukes lives in a multi milly home bought by the kobester lol.
 05-04-2013, 03:41 AM         #84
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Kobe Bryant has been a hoe n*gga for yearsssss

He sh*tted on his parents when they told him not to marry the gardener daughters and he didn't even speak to them for years. You making 30 million a year and your moms can't get a $1.5 mil house?

You flying Steve Blake to the doctors, and your moms gotta sell sh*t to an auction house?

You brought that pinata a 4 million dollar ring and ya moms can't sell some sh*t from middle school?

And this is y'all GOAT?
i mean it's not like MJ is a scumbag and had a bad addiction and nasty divorce and was tied to his father's death..... i could give a flying fu*k what kobe does in his own life.
 5 years ago '04        #85
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19923 19923
Yes im sure Kobe does his moms dirty just because he's that kind of guy.... Some of you guys are truly professional idiots.
 5 years ago '07        #86
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
damn did yall read the espn article
Sources close to Kobe Bryant confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com that before learning about the auction through news reports, the Lakers star has given his parents "millions of dollars in financial a.ssistance" throughout his 17-year career.

so im pretty sure he took care of his parents no matter how bad their relationship was
 05-04-2013, 04:23 AM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sure Kobe would rather just give the 1.5 mill himself rather than just trash his childhood memories. His moms should have talked to him about it before doing that. What kinda mother would do some sh*t like that?
 05-04-2013, 04:24 AM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 balla9969 said:
damn did yall read the espn article
Sources close to Kobe Bryant confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com that before learning about the auction through news reports, the Lakers star has given his parents "millions of dollars in financial a.ssistance" throughout his 17-year career.

so im pretty sure he took care of his parents no matter how bad their relationship was
Exactly. They probably living in a mansion now off that man's money. And for her to do something like this kinda makes her seem like the type that's always got her hands out. Kobe probably told her a.ss no for a change so she spitefully tried to sell the man's sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #89
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
sound like some crackhead sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #90
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
those aren't her sh*t so she has no right selling her sons stuff. she is a terrible mother for doing that.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8271 8271
The disagreement is a high-value, high-profile version of a question many families face: Can Mom get rid of the stuff a grown child left at home?

Pamela Bryant intends to sell: the NBA star's jerseys, practice gear and sweatsuits from Lower Merion High School; varsity letters; a trophy for being the outstanding player at the 1995 Adidas ABCD basketball camp; and a signed basketball from the 2000 NBA championship game.

And then there are rings, for the 1996 Pennsylvania high school championship, a pair that the Lakers made for Bryant's parents for the 2000 NBA championship and one from the 1998 NBA All-Star Game.
This is what Kobe is trying to prevent from being sold?

I guess yall care more about his "5 Rings" than he does. He doesn't want his mom to sell a basketball that HE signed?? They can't sell rings the Lakers gave to his PARENTS??? They can't sell some Lower Merion mesh shorts that prolly smell like Kobe's balls?????

And this is yall GOAT?
 5 years ago '10        #92
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 philly337 said:
kobe can't even buy his mom a 1.5 mil house when she wants it

side note....his own mother don't even give a fu*k about those rings he was carried to. Prolly like "fu*k i want these shaq rings for?" and then took some of the money she got and bought a bron jersey
underrated post
 5 years ago '06        #93
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 AceBoogie said:
even if she did somethin thats ya moms. she had you inside her for 9 months and you treat her like this?
Did he CHOOSE that though? Coming out of a woman's v*gina doesn't automatically turn her into a saint. There are crackheads who give birth, does that make them great mothers? The fact that 1) she's obviously selling his sh*t without his knowledge and 2) she's suing him says more about her than it does about Kobe. Stupid fu*ks.
 5 years ago '06        #94
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 DailyOperator said:
i mean it's not like MJ is a scumbag and had a bad addiction and nasty divorce and was tied to his father's death..... i could give a flying fu*k what kobe does in his own life.
Don't mind him, he's a f*ggot and a nobody. He clearly has a subscription to Teen Vogue magazine and his gossipy a.ss's idea of pondering about life is asking questions like "I wonder who Demi Lovato is dating now?"
 5 years ago '04        #95
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,942 | Props total: 238 238
Its 3 side to the story....with that said ur a damn fool if u tryna support ur whole damn family tree just cuz u "made it".
 05-04-2013, 01:13 PM         #96
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimppoet said:
Its 3 side to the story....with that said ur a damn fool if u tryna support ur whole damn family tree just cuz u "made it".
This n*gga is already supporting his wife's familly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy