Tupac Shakur's aunt becomes the first woman on the FBI's most wanted terrorist list

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2013, 03:06 PM         #61
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Million Bucks...man, these crackas a mess! "Even to this day, they try to get to her, but she's FREE with political asylum in Cuba!" Take that "L" FBI...it's not gonna happen bi*chES!
 05-03-2013, 03:16 PM         #62
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAZARO said:
pac man one of the many reasons why i loved that n*gga so much.

dude stayed true to his families f!ght against "the man"

just imagine what pac would have done if he was still alive today.

maybe a ambassador of this country?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #63
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 A6249CF said:
I'll gladly immigrate once they remove the sanctions on Liberia, put Liberia in charge of the resources that are pumped out of Liberia's soil by Western Companies who escape paying taxes. Further more put Liberia in charge of their own agriculture and stop the importation of genetically modified crops laced with harmful chemicals and I'll immigrate. Eradicate all political western influence, the importation of arms that was used to fuel a military coup which led to Liberia not having a government... And I will immigrate

And on top of that, give me reparations like you gave to the jews for getting their a.ss kicked by the nazis. Coz you been giving us ten times the beating for fifty times longer and the persecution don't look like ending anytime soon, you stole more from us then the nazis could ever imagine stealing from a jew.

Get that done, and you'll never see my black face EVER again.

Does this answer your question?
ether
 5 years ago '11        #64
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
space
$18,377 | Props total: 39140 39140
shes been living peacefully for 33 years in Cuba and shes really one of the biggest threats to the united states

i find it funny the united states calls her a terrorist as she lives in peace in cuba but allows Luis Posada Carriles who admits to being involved in blowing up a cuban plane that k!lled 73 people and he lives free in Miami
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

@ that Afeni lookalike behind them
 5 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 A6249CF said:
I'll gladly immigrate once they remove the sanctions on Liberia, put Liberia in charge of the resources that are pumped out of Liberia's soil by Western Companies who escape paying taxes. Further more put Liberia in charge of their own agriculture and stop the importation of genetically modified crops laced with harmful chemicals and I'll immigrate. Eradicate all political western influence, the importation of arms that was used to fuel a military coup which led to Liberia not having a government... And I will immigrate

And on top of that, give me reparations like you gave to the jews for getting their a.ss kicked by the nazis. Coz you been giving us ten times the beating for fifty times longer and the persecution don't look like ending anytime soon, you stole more from us then the nazis could ever imagine stealing from a jew.

after my last post my senses had me scrolling up as if I sensed some potent ether and damn homie

decimated his a.ss into smithereens
 5 years ago '10        #67
space
space
hate to triple post but Pac was and is still that guy and his family are icons! I love this thread. Glad to see ppl aware of that flaw a.ss trial. fu*k all devils involved with that blatant miscarriage of justice.

Google Geronimo Pratt, he was a major player for the civil rights movement. His persecution and incarceration was very questionable. But his freedom was way more monumental. Read up on that.

RubbahBandMayn said:
And they got a fu*kin Uncle Tom to announce it
1st thing I noticed folk probably a boxden member

LAZARO said:
pac man one of the many reasons why i loved that n*gga so much.

dude stayed true to his families f!ght against "the man"

just imagine what pac would have done if he was still alive today.
2 powerful with words and intellect to be alive, he knew his death was around the corner and not down the road.

MakaveliToDon91 said:
this n*gga aunt is on FBI most wanted list now. from afeni, to mutulu, to his aunt, people still act like Pac wasnt a threat to the gov't. get outta here delusional a.ss n*ggas, Pac brought the Shakur brand to the top and they was scared for real cuz of his family history wit the feds + they had that black panther blood yall youngin jay z stans aint know bout that

not sayin the government was behind the hit but they was keepin they eye on Pac, afenin, n the whole fam
they were a viable threat to white america, they had to be shut down.

Matt504 said:
translation: "don't like the way we do things in America, then get out"

a better translation "if you dont like the taste and feel of the devils' d!ck, then get out and get unfu*ked"
 5 years ago '07        #68
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55945 55945
 A6249CF said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #69
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 A6249CF said:

I'm not even from this country and I'm not white either. I meant it in a serious way, many of this developing countries are ripe for the taking, if you want to complain about how things are done here, then get the fu*k out and find your own path. It is what it is here and is not going to change, you are talking about reparations and a bunch of other bullsh*t. If you feel like the "the man" is keeping you down, get your money up and bounce out of the country with a nice amount of savings and try to achieve happiness elsewhere.. that's it.

Worried about chemicals on your food, grow your own sh*t. Stop being a bi*ch.

When you get a chance watch this documentary about cuba, did they complain or let other people r*pe them when the US put a embargo on them which completely fu*ked their economy up? take action and stop complaining.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-03-2013 at 04:50 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #70
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I checked the FBI list, the whole top 10 list is made up of either ethnic minorities or people from minority religious groups. The whole top 10 list is Hispanic, Arab, black, and Asian. Not one dude in the top 10 is both white and Christian or belong to any of America's main majority ethnic/religious group. Hell, even when these white guys shoot these schools up every year the "terrorist" word never comes out. How does that happen?
 05-03-2013, 08:26 PM         #71
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is it that white people that lynched in that same time period not considered terrorist???? Or at all for that matter.
 5 years ago '11        #72
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Trilluminati GA said:
@ that tom a.ss n*gga in that you tube video, like thats possed to make somebody tell.
Networth fu*k a tom forever yell™
 5 years ago '11        #73
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 palogee said:
How is it that white people that lynched in that same time period not considered terrorist???? Or at all for that matter.
Truth serum my equal, and when they finally arrest they a.ss, they be on they death bed and done lived a full life with there families and friends around yell™
 5 years ago '06        #74
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 HipHopFactz said:
Asking people to f!ght against the American establishment and being involved in terrorists acts are two different things

What makes her the no 1 target on the fbi terrorist list as oppose to a genuine terrorist?

Also they put a price of 2 million on her head, they just want to make an example of her because she is the last remaining panther who made a fool of the authorities, the rest are either dead/murdered or locked up for life. They tried to do the same to Afinie, but she managed to f!ght her case against all odds with her knowledge of law.
Osama bin laden didnt himself set off any of those bombs but im sure his name was pretty high on that terrorist list for influencing/encouraging others to do so
 05-03-2013, 11:50 PM         #75
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all that revolutionary sh*t if youre smart youd dip out when you get a chance like pac did
 05-04-2013, 05:06 AM         #76
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #77
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 645 645

[video - click to view]

cointel pro @ 23:

Last edited by I_make_beatz; 05-04-2013 at 06:06 AM..
 05-04-2013, 05:43 AM         #78
blovelyb 510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy how shes a terrorist because she k!lled a state trooper. what the hell did the cop do to her to make her k!ll him , and she ran because she probably was not wrong in the matter. and back then it was so much prejudice that even if you werent wrong they still would of convicted you or put you too death. so a.ssata Shakur did what she had to do for her freedom. Stay Free Woman!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #79
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 A6249CF said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #80
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
FEDS Been trynna clip a.ssATA SHAKUR

they put her on trial for madd sh*t and she was acquitted on all the charges. from bank roberries and all kinds of sh*t b. they tried to clip her for being a part of starting this.

Black Panther Community Programs

Black Panther Party Community Programs
1966 - 1982

1. Alameda County Volunteer Bureau Work Site

2. Benefit Counseling

3. Black Student Alliance

4. Child Development Center

5. Consumer Education Classes

6. Community Facility Use

7. Community Health Classes

8. East Oakland CIL (Center for Independent Living) Branch

9. Community Pantry (Free Food Program)

10. Drug/Alcohol Abuse Awareness Program

11. Drama Classes

12. Disabled Persons Services/Transportation and Attendant

13. Drill Team

14. Employment Referral Service

15. Free Ambulance Program

16. Free Breakfast for Children Programs

17. Free Busing to Prisons Program

18. Free Clothing Program

19. Free Commissary for Prisoners Program

20. Free Dental Program

21. Free Employment Program

22. Free Food Program

23. Free Film Series

24. Free Furniture Program

25. Free Health Clinics

26. Free Housing Cooperative Program

27. Food Cooperative Program

28. Free Optometry Program

29. Community Forum

30. Free Pest Control Program

31. Free Plumbing and Maintenance Program

32. Free Shoe Program

33. GED Classes

34. Geriatric Health Center

35. GYN Clinic

36. Home SAFE Visits

37. Intercommunal Youth Institute (becomes OCS by 1975)

38. Junior and High School Tutorial Program

39. Legal Aid and Education

40. Legal Clinic/Workshops

41. Laney Experimental College Extension Site

42. Legal Referral Service(s)

43. Liberation Schools

44. Martial Arts Program

45. Nutrition Classes

46. Oakland Community Learning Center

47. Outreach Preventative Care

48. Program Development

49. Pediatric Clinic

50. police patrols

51. Seniors Against a Fearful Environment

52. SAFE Club

53. Sickle Cell Anemia Research Foundation

54. Son of Man Temple (becomes Community Forum by 1976)

55. Sports

56. Senior Switchboard

57. The Black Panther Newspaper

58. Teen Council

59. Teen Program

60. U.C. Berkeley Students Health Program

61. V.D. Preventative Screening & Counseling

62. Visiting Nurses Program

63. WIC (Women Infants, and Children) Program

64. Youth Diversion and Probation Site

65. Youth Training and Development
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy