Tupac Shakur's aunt becomes the first woman on the FBI's most wanted terrorist list

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
HipHopFactz 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
$31,223 | Props total: 39137 39137
 corkscrew said:
I hope they don't find her just like they haven't solved Pac's murder.
Pacs k!ller is dead

The FED's tied up all loose ends
 5 years ago '05        #42
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 1755 1755
 HipHopFactz said:
Pacs k!ller is dead

The FED's tied up all loose ends
proof????

or STFU with your outlandish a.sss a.ssumptions
 5 years ago '08        #43
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,469 | Props total: 600 600
 A6249CF said:
they could find her if they wanted to

she's got a nice forum that I use

BLACK LIBERATION is the dream, 2Pac knew... the execs subdued.

fu*k their wealth, technology and this mirage they call western living
Ok then what are you doing here? my dude Liberia is a easy country to immigrate to, they don't even have a government. We are all free to buy a plane ticket and never come back.
 5 years ago '09        #44
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 2796 2796
My homegirl just put up a fb status about this, I was gonna go on Wikipedia but I love the knowledge and insight I got here. sh*t is crazy smh, America isn't sh*t, I just searched up tupac shakur on Google and the first thing that came up was a story about this woman. Who is most likely innocent.

I've always been fascinated by that particular era, civil rights movement/black panthers. They had a purpose, and white America tried to shut it all down.
 5 years ago '09        #45
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 2796 2796
 Matt504 said:
translation: "don't like the way we do things in America, then get out"

at that post
 5 years ago '12        #46
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
$21,435 | Props total: 18877 18877
 HipHopFactz said:
The fact common was getting chased around by the feds just for making a song

Pac was related to the figures by name and family, so imagine what typa sh*t went on with him? Mutulu to Geronimo to a.ssata. On his first album all the way to his last album he talked about having them free'd, his whole thing was if he can get in to a position of power and influence he could bring light to their causes as well as his own ideologies and concerns with the poor communities and minorities

He was readily in contact with Mutulu throughout his career, they even thought up the Thuglife concept together. Fact is the FEDs didn't want this rapper making millions of dollars, while glamorizing the panthers and or black libertarians, rap music was slowly on the rise and the administration didn't know how to deal with this new mainstream genre of music, why Pac, Eazy and Wu tang were on watch lists. Pac was the one the feds kept an extra eye on due to his links and the people who he was talking to, the Shakur brand was marked for death, its more than rap, any whisper of movements is and was crushed., The eastcoast /westcoast tactics were used to divide the Panthers 20 years prior to the east coast west cast rap feud, cointelpro.

Asked about his role models, note who's name he mentions first

1.55 talks panthers and cointelpro
Thats cute and all and I really don't care. Just alot of info I already know

*scratches head and wonders what the point of your post was*
 5 years ago '08        #47
J.Nathan 
space
space
$49 | Props total: 2 2
 getyagameup said:
yeah, did a little research on this and came to the conclusion that shorty was just shafted on in the system. the forensic evidence in this case is fu*king pathetic. how do you get convicted of k!lling someone when you don't have any evidence of firing a weapon and you've basically been shot with your arms up?? white people continually deter, destroy and demonize any minority leader trying to uplift the black race and this sh*t needs to stop. clean up your own backyard and stop trying to vilify the same people that you have been discriminating against for centuries JUST BECAUSE WE REALLY JUST WANT sh*t TO BE LIKE HOW YALL CLAIM sh*t IS SUPPOSED TO BE......FAIR. and then to put her on a terrorist list for speaking the truth. i really hate this country at times with some of the sh*t that they do to it's own citizens.

like i always say, this country was founded on terrorism....rape, theft, murder, etc.....so if this is the foundation, how can anyone be mad at what has been created over the past 400 years? and to think, all the sh*t that goes on now is still no where near as gruesome or heinous as what was done to african americans during the slave years.....WHICH ONLY ENDED WITHIN THE LAST FEW DECADES......i mean seriously....what the entire fu*k????????

found this interesting. i personally think that she's innocent based on the facts of the case. white is always right though so here we are with a black woman on top of the FBI's most wanted terrorist list. what the entire fu*k???
Truth
 5 years ago '04        #48
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,646 | Props total: 2891 2891
Me against the world pt2 coming soon ...Fbi is bringing pac back
 5 years ago '11        #49
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,968 | Props total: 638 638
#HandsOffAssata
 5 years ago '06        #50
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 2548 2548
 05-03-2013, 02:05 PM         #51
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring pac back
 5 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1485 heat pts1485
space
space
$55,261 | Props total: 27461 27461
 5 years ago '05        #53
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 402 402
dat damn pac lol
 05-03-2013, 02:19 PM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
Ok then what are you doing here? my dude Liberia is a easy country to immigrate to, they don't even have a government. We are all free to buy a plane ticket and never come back.
I'll gladly immigrate once they remove the sanctions on Liberia, put Liberia in charge of the resources that are pumped out of Liberia's soil by Western Companies who escape paying taxes. Further more put Liberia in charge of their own agriculture and stop the importation of genetically modified crops laced with harmful chemicals and I'll immigrate. Eradicate all political western influence, the importation of arms that was used to fuel a military coup which led to Liberia not having a government... And I will immigrate

And on top of that, give me reparations like you gave to the jews for getting their a.ss kicked by the nazis. Coz you been giving us ten times the beating for fifty times longer and the persecution don't look like ending anytime soon, you stole more from us then the nazis could ever imagine stealing from a jew.

Get that done, and you'll never see my black face EVER again.

Does this answer your question?

Last edited by A6249CF; 05-03-2013 at 02:33 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 r.burgundy said:
she k!lled a state trooper in 73 i think,fled to cuba in 79
no she didnt...
 5 years ago '08        #56
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 A6249CF said:
I'll gladly immigrate once they remove the sanctions on Liberia, put Liberia in charge of the resources that are pumped out of Liberia's soil by Western Companies who escape paying taxes. Further more put Liberia in charge of their own agriculture and stop the importation of genetically modified crops laced with harmful chemicals and I'll immigrate. Eradicate all political western influence, the importation of arms that was used to fuel a military coup which led to Liberia not having a government... And I will immigrate

And on top of that, give me reparations like you gave to the jews for getting their a.ss kicked by the nazis. Coz you been giving us ten times the beating for fifty times longer and the persecution don't look like ending anytime soon, you stole more from us then the nazis could ever imagine stealing from a jew.

I fux with you HEAVY...
 5 years ago '04        #57
Sental 
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 0 0
This is all a plot to get pac back to the US the Fed's trying to be slick using his Aunt..
 5 years ago '07        #58
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8564 8564
 BigJohnsons said:
n*gga PAC got k!lled by some crips GTFO
Y'all young n*ggas are so fukking dumb. I'm not even gonna waste my time. But just know this.......you don't have to pull the trigger to be the k!ller.
 5 years ago '07        #59
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8564 8564
 A6249CF said:

05-03-2013, 03:03 PM         #60
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A6249CF said:

but these are white and black suburban kids don't have any idea what your are talking about

they haven't been told it or sold it so they don't know
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Don Q & Dave East working on a joint project
26 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy