Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i can dig it.. and im sure u fully aware when u come around them wolves u lookin like food... so it is what it is...

Im just sayin some of these kids egos get to em and they forget that they still a target rockin that sh*t. Who knows tho he could've not even been wearin any jewels and been lookin bummy and was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

sh*t my man out here got robbed while walkin to work in his target uniform so anything can happen.
Yea I couldnt sleep well at night in my cell knowing I sent a dude up while I was drippin in a poverished hood........id take all the necessary precatuions first and if they still tried atleast id still sleep with few less regrets
 05-03-2013, 06:17 PM         #82
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

05-03-2013, 06:36 PM         #83
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
REALLY REALLY STUPID!!! This midget could have lost his life yesterday... Y not give it up n put some money on dudes heads that caught u slippin... they from his hood! Dude could make the money back for them chains/bracelets in a month... y throw ya life away for a months worth of jewlery!
thats the way i see it. possessions mean nothing in the real world. all you need is friends family and memories he could have easily lost all of that over meaningless bullsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #84
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 52305 52305
bum a.ss providence n*ggas... must have been some Cranston n*ggas or some old a.ss chad brown projects rejects

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #85
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
word is..n*ggas staged this cuz araab wanted to see if k!lla cam and the whole dipset would come to the hospital and show love if he was about to die.

i spoke to the homies
 5 years ago '05        #86
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
almost died over some weed.
 5 years ago '07        #87
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
damn,

yall low life f*ggots robbing people go get a job and be a fu*king man

top 5 producer
 5 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,871 | Props total: 13665 13665
that pic is disturbing for real
 5 years ago '08        #89
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
cause he stunts on his own fu*king city thinks he better then people... this is what happens when you treat "home" like away
 5 years ago '08        #90
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
everybody thinks they know it all in this thread huh??
 5 years ago '11        #91
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25235 25235
 fully_amazing said:
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) -- The Providence Police Department said that a local man was shot in the chest during an attempted robbery early Thursday morning.

Abraham Orellano, a 23-year-old hip-hop producer from the West End of Providence, was reportedly shot as he was leaving a strip club in downtown Providence.

Story continues below

Investigators told the Providence Journal that Dennis Miller, 37, told police that he and Orellana were walking when a man asked Miller if he wanted to buy marijuana. Orellano drove the unknown man to Dexter Street, where the man brandished a handgun and demanded money.

Orellano attempted to disarm the suspect, but he was shot in the chest as he and Miller fled the scene.

Miller drove him to Rhode Island Hospital where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Dam why the fu*k he let him in the car and go with him for some green ...you rich and dont got no connect
 5 years ago '05        #92
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 KiddKidd45 said:
damn even producers aint safe no more...stay humble
Did you forget JMJ?
 5 years ago '04        #93
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 beatjunkie said:
Some n*ggas tried to rob him..and when they pulled the gun he still refused to come up off his sh*t..

Real n*gga or stupid?
Stupid...
 5 years ago '09        #94
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
 JimDinO77 said:
when u put in the situation adrenaline can fu*k up your logic... n*gga had me at gun point cuz i was slippin' fu*king his baby moms, tried to take my iPhone, and force me to take em to the atm machine to give him bread.. the situation had me so pissed off i was like fu*k it handle your business, i was stressed before that, money was fu*ked up so i didn't give a fu*k. I walk out that bi*ch without a scratch, god or luck was on my side. Pretty sure Arabb is living nice so I don't get the sense in the n*gga not just giving up the jewels instead trying some jet li sh*t... hope homie recovers tho
sooo this n*gga Araab is in his hometown at a strip club.. n leaves n is lookin for some weed n lets a n*gga he don't kno in his whip to go get it...He should have a connect in the city he spent his whole life. so his logic was fu*ked up from the start. He just got caught slippin.. hopefully he learns from this
 5 years ago '07        #95
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
Glad he's ok he's gonna be the 2pac of producers
 5 years ago '11        #96
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 2godflow said:
word is..n*ggas staged this cuz araab wanted to see if k!lla cam and the whole dipset would come to the hospital and show love if he was about to die.

i spoke to the homies

I highly doubt that....why the fu*k would u go thru all this for some sh*t like that?? Id consider Araab a hoe for it if what youre sayin is true
 05-03-2013, 10:25 PM         #97
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DanBootleg said:
Did you forget JMJ?
hell yea..
 05-03-2013, 10:44 PM         #98
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. Hope dude makes a speedy recovery
 05-03-2013, 10:54 PM         #99
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
when u put in the situation adrenaline can fu*k up your logic
word

who knows what dude was thinkin. all my embarrassing/wtf moments in life were during adrenaline rushes
 5 years ago '10        #100
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 13532 13532
that sh*t could happen to anybody. classic jay z line from lucky me "n*ggas try to stick you to the bone for the sh*t you own, hate a n*gga like that f*ggot, get your own" agreed. man up and earn your own paper
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy