Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 28774 28774
avatar darko and nacho picasso NEED MORE LOVE!!!! Araab been fu*kin with Avatar Darko HARD lately!!! get well big homie and keep bringing the heat to these Seattle artists out here!! if yall aint copped Avatar Darkos mixtapes UR fu*kIN SLEEPIN!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #42
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Hope he recovers.
 05-03-2013, 12:22 PM         #43
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn
 5 years ago '10        #44
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
2 totally different situations...

f!ghtin back in prison goes without sayin... but when someone run up on u and stick a barrel in ya face ... riskin ya life over some sh*t u can get back is retarded. I know its a pride issue.. I used to be the same way... but its still stupid.

He aint no g that got a rep to uphold in the streets....he a producer.. and from what everyone sayin a good kid.. so all that other sh*t dont apply to him.

Not to mention u act like him f!ghtin back is sposed to make mufukas scared to rob him now or somethin... if anything.. now they know he f!ght back so next time (hopefully not) they might just skip the talkin n lay his a.ss down so they can just take his sh*t n be done with it.
I agree its stupid.....I just don't agree with people who dont understand why he wouldn't give up for whatever is they wanted regardless of how tough or not he is. He is not dealing with people of his same character obviously. & Its merely principle.

You damn if you do & damn if you don't.....so you might as well do. Known few people who Gave it All Up when robbed...got robbed, then murdered still. Lets not blame victims (for defending themselves & or being 1) tho of these henious acts is all im trying say.
 5 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Smh fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #46
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
Who came up with the idea of taking a pic of dude in the hospital while he's passed out, then posting it on Twitter? Damn, ignorance knows no bounds.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 414 414
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

f!ghtin back in prison goes without sayin... but when someone run up on u and stick a barrel in ya face ... riskin ya life over some sh*t u can get back is retarded. I know its a pride issue.. I used to be the same way... but its still stupid.

He aint no g that got a rep to uphold in the streets....he a producer.. and from what everyone sayin a good kid.. so all that other sh*t dont apply to him.

Not to mention u act like him f!ghtin back is sposed to make mufukas scared to rob him now or somethin... if anything.. now they know he f!ght back so next time (hopefully not) they might just skip the talkin n lay his a.ss down so they can just take his sh*t n be done with it.
u saying some real sh*t but when sum1 got a gun in ya face u either get mad or scared and either way u not gonna think rationally. I get why he aint give it up, I wouldnt either cuz most n*ggas just front with the hammer anyways. sh*t happens all da time in da bronx
 5 years ago '11        #48
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 calilove said:
Who came up with the idea of taking a pic of dude in the hospital while he's passed out, then posting it on Twitter? Damn, ignorance knows no bounds.
Im guessin it was to show people he was ight & he was gunna pull through

Dude did get shot they just wanted to let ppl know he not dead or nothin.

But you right they prolly coulda just tweeted he was good or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Araab is a monster. Hope he gets back to 100%--was just listening to his Electronic Dream tape.
 5 years ago '04        #50
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 pa_general said:
Shooting producers...smh.
I PUT 2 IN PRODUCERS - k!lla
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #52
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 AngOmusic93 said:
Couple vids showcasin how crazy this dude is for those who sleep.

Feel free to add more on

3:49 on the second video.
 5 years ago '11        #53
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
k!lla Cam Da GAWD

On a sidenote: Why isnt that smiley with the blue skully a Cam'ron smiley yet??? We dont even have a Cam smiley but we need one.

Jimmy Says get it done
 5 years ago '11        #54
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 ARosary said:
Get well to Araab, sh*t is senseless.

& for those asking why didn’t he ‘just give up the jewels’…when most people rob theyre not going for Specific Items….theyre robbing you’re fear (or lack thereof)….its like in D.O.C….a n*gga ask u what size them sneakers is on ya feet….you gonna give ‘em up or you gonna f!ght? Lets be realistic, you’d be stupid night to cause ya gonna always have to f!ght once you Marked anyways.

Same sh*t, just a different bathroom. Glad he made it thru.
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

ARosary said:
I agree its stupid....
Just stop after that... you keep digging a hole every time you write more than a sentence. When a n*gga ask the size of your kicks, you are suppose to say your size! But when that n*gga pulls out a gun... you do the SMART thing. Is your life worth some Jordans that cost about $15 to make??? I know my life is worth much much more...

I got robbed once in my life (knock on wood), in front of McDonalds for my PSP (in high school). long story short, 3 of the six people that got me are dead now.. 1 of which was shot in the head, the other w/ his kid in his hands! 2 are in jail, 1 of those is getting railed up in sing sing, so i heard! The last moved to south carolina w/ his grandparents because he got ran out of town! I DID NONE OF THE ABOVE, im just showing you how life always seems to works its way out! Don't throw ya life away because of pride or materialistic sh*t your not gonna want 5 years from now!
 5 years ago '11        #55
cytosparks 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 Cezaroh said:
I heard,where he get shot at though?
Heard he got shot in Prov, RI ... Hometown n*ggas don't even show love to the only dude making in from here ... smh
 5 years ago '10        #56
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
dude is so nasty on the MPC... this is why i tell no one about the stu
 5 years ago '07        #57
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16207 16207
wonder if it was random..or dudes knew who he was...maybe he was out flossy and they just saw an opportunity?? get well tho!
 5 years ago '04        #58
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Cezaroh said:
I heard,where he get shot at though?
in his a.ss as he was running away. jk hope he recovers.
 5 years ago '08        #59
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
 AngOmusic93 said:
Couple vids showcasin how crazy this dude is for those who sleep.

Feel free to add more on

phenomenal
 5 years ago '04        #60
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
pus*y n*ggas breh. n*ggas need to get real Work legal money instead of robbing those having things. Usa need to putv thieves in jail for life. Or cut n*ggas arms off like other countries do. And then brand their forehead s with "I'm a thief"
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago