Activision talks COD: Ghosts 'Destructible Enviroments in MP, & traps"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 iPunish901 said:
this. probably why it wont be in MP.

can you imagine the ONE building in a CoD map collapsing?
the buildings are way too detailed in the inside (pictures, furniture, computers, etc.), definitely will have my expectations low for the destructible aspect
 5 years ago '04        #22
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Always 50 steps behind Battlefield

Yet COD always outsells.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 10 10
About damn time.
 5 years ago '10        #24
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
 ImamThug187 said:
Always 50 steps behind Battlefield

Yet COD always outsells.
Everybody knows whats best.

Embrace it.
 5 years ago '12        #25
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 17420 17420
And its being shown at the Xbox event?

Ah man the mountain dew sipping mainstream crowd just fell in line

White soccer moms across the countries gone be lining up for nextboxes this xmas

us real n*ggas gone be playing battlefield 4 premium on our 720s though
 5 years ago '08        #26
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 rek0nize said:
Everybody knows whats best.

Embrace it.
So you're saying whatever sells the most is the "best"
 5 years ago '04        #27
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6826 6826
 JimDinO77 said:
the buildings are way too detailed in the inside (pictures, furniture, computers, etc.), definitely will have my expectations low for the destructible aspect
Not sure, but is this an excuse for it not to be very destructible? You'll have a tough time finding something you CAN'T destroy in BF3, and the maps have way more detail. I think COD at a miniumum should add trees, stone walls, wooden fences and any small items that are just in the way.

Always loved that you could use destruction to f!ght in BF3 (not just limited to the generic car in every COD map lol)...

[video - click to view]

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 05-03-2013 at 06:34 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #28
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
 RYLNYC said:
No destructible environments -- "CoD is so fake! It's the same sh-t every year, this is BS!"

New destructible environments -- "CoD is so unoriginal! Stop trying to be Battlefield!"

Y'all k!ll me
the thing is...its fu*kin 2013...COD aint comin out til when..the end of the year or later? thats a long time to implement somethin to simple to make the game better..them n*ggas late

battlefield on the other hand came out in 2011 and had every aspect of COD beat..so its obvious they saw all the sh*t they needed to fix
 5 years ago '06        #29
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Not sure, but is this an excuse for it not to be very destructible? You'll have a tough time finding something you CAN'T destroy in BF3, and the maps have way more detail. I think COD at a miniumum should add trees, stone walls, wooden fences and any small items that are just in the way.

Always loved that you could use destruction to f!ght in BF3 (not just limited to the generic car in every COD map lol)...

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

that right there is a perfect example of what the better game is..the sounds, the team communication, the destruction, everything..

and lmao @ the generic car...and one or two tanks parked for decoration

you can even go as far out of bounds as you can in 10 seconds on BF3 and it helps..repairin a chopper, stealin enemy vehicles, etc etc...COD jus got invisible a.ss walls that you bounce off

Last edited by Full Clip; 05-03-2013 at 07:29 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #30
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
the only thing bf is lacking is the offline play with more than one player, other than that battlefield is winning in all the other departments

though I feel that bad company 2 had mroe destruction than bf3...not as many collapsible buildings in bf3 from my experience anyway, maybe I haven't been checking for them
 5 years ago '05        #31
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
didn't COD already have that destructible bridge in the original Black Ops... snow level on first map pack. this was years ago, possibly before battlefield even did it. i don't fu*k with battlefield so i don't know when they started that.
 5 years ago '06        #32
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Details sound awfully vague right now. I'm really not convinced until game play comes out.

Man, I love COD, but Black Ops 2 has become so stale that if we don't see a drastic change, I'm done.
 5 years ago '07        #33
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,719 | Props total: 17972 17972
 ChokeHold said:
didn't COD already have that destructible bridge in the original Black Ops... snow level on first map pack. this was years ago, possibly before battlefield even did it. i don't fu*k with battlefield so i don't know when they started that.
that was just a piece of ice pretty sure the map was called Discovery and you could just hop over the ice.

and lmfao @ the bolded, yeah 2 years ago was before BF had destructible environments

im sorry i had to edit my post this dude comparing a lil piece of ice to whole destructible maps im sorry im

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 05-03-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #34
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 x Tha Arkitek x said:

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

Even in that vid.... The insides have basically nothing in them.... I would take the destructability over the decorative sh*t, Im saying graphically it would be a huge step for cod to match the destruction battlefield has.... Maybe RPGs putting holes in walls but as far as blowing up all the little sh*t they put in each building I don't see it happening
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago