Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,101 | Props total: 5897 5897
 iPunish901 said:
this. probably why it wont be in MP.

can you imagine the ONE building in a CoD map collapsing?
the buildings are way too detailed in the inside (pictures, furniture, computers, etc.), definitely will have my expectations low for the destructible aspect
 5 years ago '04        #22
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Always 50 steps behind Battlefield

Yet COD always outsells.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
About damn time.
 5 years ago '10        #24
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
 ImamThug187 said:
Always 50 steps behind Battlefield

Yet COD always outsells.
Everybody knows whats best.

Embrace it.
 5 years ago '12        #25
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
And its being shown at the Xbox event?

Ah man the mountain dew sipping mainstream crowd just fell in line

White soccer moms across the countries gone be lining up for nextboxes this xmas

us real n*ggas gone be playing battlefield 4 premium on our 720s though
 5 years ago '08        #26
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
 rek0nize said:
Everybody knows whats best.

Embrace it.
So you're saying whatever sells the most is the "best"
 5 years ago '04        #27
x Tha Arkitek x 65 heat pts65
space
space
$19,160 | Props total: 7971 7971
 JimDinO77 said:
the buildings are way too detailed in the inside (pictures, furniture, computers, etc.), definitely will have my expectations low for the destructible aspect
Not sure, but is this an excuse for it not to be very destructible? You'll have a tough time finding something you CAN'T destroy in BF3, and the maps have way more detail. I think COD at a miniumum should add trees, stone walls, wooden fences and any small items that are just in the way.

Always loved that you could use destruction to f!ght in BF3 (not just limited to the generic car in every COD map lol)...

[video - click to view]

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 05-03-2013 at 05:34 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #28
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 5639 5639
 RYLNYC said:
No destructible environments -- "CoD is so fake! It's the same sh-t every year, this is BS!"

New destructible environments -- "CoD is so unoriginal! Stop trying to be Battlefield!"

Y'all k!ll me
the thing is...its fu*kin 2013...COD aint comin out til when..the end of the year or later? thats a long time to implement somethin to simple to make the game better..them n*ggas late

battlefield on the other hand came out in 2011 and had every aspect of COD beat..so its obvious they saw all the sh*t they needed to fix
 5 years ago '06        #29
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 5639 5639
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Not sure, but is this an excuse for it not to be very destructible? You'll have a tough time finding something you CAN'T destroy in BF3, and the maps have way more detail. I think COD at a miniumum should add trees, stone walls, wooden fences and any small items that are just in the way.

Always loved that you could use destruction to f!ght in BF3 (not just limited to the generic car in every COD map lol)...

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

that right there is a perfect example of what the better game is..the sounds, the team communication, the destruction, everything..

and lmao @ the generic car...and one or two tanks parked for decoration

you can even go as far out of bounds as you can in 10 seconds on BF3 and it helps..repairin a chopper, stealin enemy vehicles, etc etc...COD jus got invisible a.ss walls that you bounce off

Last edited by Full Clip; 05-03-2013 at 06:29 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #30
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 1024 1024
the only thing bf is lacking is the offline play with more than one player, other than that battlefield is winning in all the other departments

though I feel that bad company 2 had mroe destruction than bf3...not as many collapsible buildings in bf3 from my experience anyway, maybe I haven't been checking for them
 5 years ago '05        #31
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
didn't COD already have that destructible bridge in the original Black Ops... snow level on first map pack. this was years ago, possibly before battlefield even did it. i don't fu*k with battlefield so i don't know when they started that.
 5 years ago '06        #32
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 191 191
Details sound awfully vague right now. I'm really not convinced until game play comes out.

Man, I love COD, but Black Ops 2 has become so stale that if we don't see a drastic change, I'm done.
 5 years ago '07        #33
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
space
$24,964 | Props total: 23474 23474
 ChokeHold said:
didn't COD already have that destructible bridge in the original Black Ops... snow level on first map pack. this was years ago, possibly before battlefield even did it. i don't fu*k with battlefield so i don't know when they started that.
that was just a piece of ice pretty sure the map was called Discovery and you could just hop over the ice.

and lmfao @ the bolded, yeah 2 years ago was before BF had destructible environments

im sorry i had to edit my post this dude comparing a lil piece of ice to whole destructible maps im sorry im

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 05-03-2013 at 04:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #34
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,101 | Props total: 5897 5897
 x Tha Arkitek x said:

Well said...

[pic - click to view]

Even in that vid.... The insides have basically nothing in them.... I would take the destructability over the decorative sh*t, Im saying graphically it would be a huge step for cod to match the destruction battlefield has.... Maybe RPGs putting holes in walls but as far as blowing up all the little sh*t they put in each building I don't see it happening
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago