Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #141
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Deuterion said:
I knew someone would come in here and say something silly like this. Firstly, Christianity has its origin in African spiritual systems BUT that Christianity was much different than the Post Emperor Constantine and King James based teachings we have today.
in other words, you agree with me, blacks were not all forced to follow Christianity in fact they were also enforcing Christianity on their slaves and other nations

and religion is no different then the telephone game, of course its gonna get misconstrued once people get their hand on it

one thing remains though, jesus christ is your lord and savior.......and many africans believed this, and were not forced to believe this
 5 years ago '11        #142
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 4250 4250
 Jacc Blacc said:
in other words, you agree with me, blacks were not all forced to follow Christianity in fact they were also enforcing Christianity on their slaves and other nations

and religion is no different then the telephone game, of course its gonna get misconstrued once people get their hand on it

one thing remains though, jesus christ is your lord and savior.......and many africans believed this, and were not forced to believe this
I didn't agree with you at all. I stated that Christianity is based on African spiritual systems and that the foundations of Christianity are not the same as present day Christianity. What you're saying is like saying Gnosticism is based off the King James Bible...or that Gnostics are Protestants...makes zero sense and is revisionist history. Christianity in its current form is a European creation used for mental control of populations. In addition, I bet the forms of Christianity most common to you are branches off of Protestantism which is a late 1400s development. Lastly, jesus isn't my lord or savior...jesus isn't anything...jesus is in your imagination like the Gingerbread man.
 5 years ago '10        #143
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:

Thread is a wrap
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago