Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
 psylence2k said:
I see what you're saying, but you can't let the societal perception of what it is to be "Christian" or an "Atheist" affect how you want to categorize yourself and also the way you perceive/categorize other Christians or Atheists. IMO I dont think you should look at choosing a religion as saying " I'm Right, You're Wrong" even if certain believers are making it look bad like that. You should just look at it as " AIght this is what I vibe/connect with and think is true, regardless of what anyone else thinks , it doesn't really matter because this is what I am choosing to ride with and put faith in ".

I think this is where most of religion gets its' bad rap from and it kinda irritates me. The ratchet followers of that religion that condescend and aggressively judge and harass others who don't believe in their ideology. This can also apply to agnostics and atheists and how they bash on people who choose to believe in a certain faith.

No matter what you are , Christian, Muslim, Agnostic, Atheist , etc, resorting to " what you believe is bullshyt " when nobody even asked your opinion on it is kinda annoying. If two people want to have a healthy debate over it, that's cool, but it seems like any religion related thread on here people come out the blue with " Yeah this ideology/belief is retarded"

To be honest I think I've seen wayyyy more " The bible is stupid fictional bullshyt and anyone who believes in it is an idiot" on here than I have actual bible thumping. I don't even think the Atheists realize that they come off as just as irritating and annoying as Bible Thumpers.

I view myself as a Christian but I don't be getting on no " you're an idiot for not believing in Christianity, rot in hell you heathen " I'm too busy judging myself and trying to improve on ME based on what I believe. If someone wants to call it bullshyt , it's not gonna affect me *shrugs shoulders* , I'm up for a good debate about it, but I'm not gonna get upset and angry over you thinking what I believe in is bullshyt.

Though at the same time, I don't know why as society becomes more progressive and liberal and we push for tolerance of alternative beliefs and backgrounds (which I support) that there seems to be less tolerance and more attacks on Christianity. It's like you can't even say " Well Im a Christian and this is what I choose to believe " without being called a bigot and or stupid . It's almost like it's okay nowadays to discriminate against Christians and harass them, and people don't even realize it's the same thing as bible thumping just from the opposite direction.

Also one last thing, people need to stop saying the bible was "used" to do this or "used" to do that in order to discredit it. Like they say it was used to advocate the slavery of black folk. Once again like I said, that's judging a religion by how certain idiots twisted it and changed it from what it was actually saying. When you do that you're almost as ignorant as the people who twisted that religion. I have no problem with someone saying something intellectually critical of a religion IF you do your research first and figure out what the religion REALLY says directly from its' doctrine.

My personal belief on the shift away from " God/religion " is this; a lot of us in today's society would rather live " lawlessly ", without judgment from any angles, and religion is a roadblock for us. If there are no moral standards and/or principles in place, there's nothing to fall short of, and if there's nothing to fall short of the sting of guilt is lessened.

Just my 2¢.
 5 years ago '10        #122
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
And what's wrong with him believing that aspect of the bible if that's what he was thought and supports his believes? At least the man can support his point logically without looking down on nobody or imposing his view. Just like on ESPN and on this show, they asked him a question, he supported his view, he was respectful against those to him (even though that same respect was clearly NOT shown) and he supported his view with what he was thought and did it maturely like everyone should. He was willing to listen, he was humble and never came across as being arrogant or uppity about being mr. Right, so what's the problem? I'll tell you whats the problem that you and a few have with him: It sounds to me like you and many others like you are mad that he's not supporting your view or that he handle the situation smoothly. You mad at the fact he didn't come riding on a high horse to defend his view but instead came humble and cool about his views and respecting those views opposite to him. You mad he didn't say some outrageous bullsh*t that you hear from these unatic preachers or religious nuts that hate homos3xuals and I bet you and a few out there are pissed he didn't give you the ignorance that you were seeking for. In the end, you and few like you are mad that he didn't give you no bullsh*t to hate on him. Just admitted...

YOU MAD!

But I'll say this... just like adultery or lust is a sin, homos3xuality is equally wrong or a sin and gays just need to understand that will put up with the fact you gone sleep with the same s3x, thats your choice and as long as you aren't in my face about it or bringing that bs around my family we're cool and I'll tolerate it. But, what I won't do is rewrite your sin. Because if I rewrite your sin, then I got it rewrite everybody else's sin as well and I'm not doing that and none of us should. That's what gays ultimately need to understand.

5 years ago '10        #123
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
People are scared of Christianity, because it forces you to strive to be good. That is scary for some of you knuckleheads...
 5 years ago '04        #124
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 iszo said:
He's right about homos3xuality but he's way off about the vision Apostle Peter had that now you can eat pork. (Matthew 5:17-18)
I always thought it said in Acts 10:10-17 God told Peter it was kool to eat pork ??

Maybe there's something I'm missing ??
 5 years ago '05        #125
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Im Soo Special said:
the guy that said in that thread that atheists are more annoying than religious people

can seriously gtfoh
as an athiest i find this funny. LOL
 5 years ago '04        #126
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
envy should have spoken his mind however i understand that he gave Chris the time to speak and didn't interrupt son. he's a whack interviewer though. he needed to be more like cthagod and ask questions.

i can see some of chris' points. homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature however i think a man should be with a woman and vice versa. anything else isn't how it was intended to be. that being said, what two consenting adults do with their time behind closed doors is their business.

as far as what he said about s3x not being done right in the eyes of the lord, i half way agree with this. i do think that one of the benefits of having a girl or wife is the ability to fu*k without worry of disease. condoms are not a natural thing and everyone just trusts them yet don't know the long term effect on spermicides on the human body. s3x is a catch 22 to me. for all those guys who love fu*king like i do, ya'll have to realize something very important....in order to create life, you have to give it. all those nuts you bust aren't overall healthy to you in the long run. that's your essence and your life you're just giving away. i'm weak too now. i love pus*y. however, i'm mindful of this and try to not ejaculate as much as i used to when i was younger. now him equating this to god doesn't make sense to me but from a scientific standpoint, this is my reasoning.

overall, good interview. the man seems to be a wholesome dude who loves his wife and is a devout christian. good for him. envy has religious hang ups and needs to address those.
 5 years ago '10        #127
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13339 13339
the nba just named their all pause team
jason collins favors gay love sessions
 5 years ago '04        #128
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 iszo said:
He's right about homos3xuality but he's way off about the vision Apostle Peter had that now you can eat pork. (Matthew 5:17-18)
depends on how you interpret matthew 5:17-18. . .

Mark 7 says that its not what goes into your body that defiles you, but rather what comes out of you
 5 years ago '12        #129
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
i couldn't watch the whole video with them trying to attack him and sh*t.

im not a religious man myself but i respect anyone that can speak their mind.

unlike other Christians that try to force religion on you.
 5 years ago '11        #130
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,392 | Props total: 4432 4432
 psylence2k said:
I always thought it said in Acts 10:10-17 God told Peter it was kool to eat pork ??

Maybe there's something I'm missing ??
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters...just like our European last names, culture, laws, and food. Stop acting like people just had these divine revelations and came to Jesus out of their own free will...Jesus was and is spread by the sword. You ever think...Spanish were Catholics and the Anglos were Protestants which is why people in the Western Hemisphere are either/or. From Mexico and Below they are Catholics because they were conquered by Spain. The US is predominantly Protestant because the people were conquered by the Anglos (British, Dutch, and etc.)...this wasn't a coincidence.

Last edited by Deuterion; 05-03-2013 at 03:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #131
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 bigbarcelona said:
And what's wrong with him believing that aspect of the bible if that's what he was thought and supports his believes? At least the man can support his point logically without looking down on nobody or imposing his view. Just like on ESPN and on this show, they asked him a question, he supported his view, he was respectful against those to him (even though that same respect was clearly NOT shown) and he supported his view with what he was thought and did it maturely like everyone should. He was willing to listen, he was humble and never came across as being arrogant or uppity about being mr. Right, so what's the problem? I'll tell you whats the problem that you and a few have with him: It sounds to me like you and many others like you are mad that he's not supporting your view or that he handle the situation smoothly. You mad at the fact he didn't come riding on a high horse to defend his view but instead came humble and cool about his views and respecting those views opposite to him. You mad he didn't say some outrageous bullsh*t that you hear from these unatic preachers or religious nuts that hate homos3xuals and I bet you and a few out there are pissed he didn't give you the ignorance that you were seeking for. In the end, you and few like you are mad that he didn't give you no bullsh*t to hate on him. Just admitted...

YOU MAD!

But I'll say this... just like adultery or lust is a sin, homos3xuality is equally wrong or a sin and gays just need to understand that will put up with the fact you gone sleep with the same s3x, thats your choice and as long as you aren't in my face about it or bringing that bs around my family we're cool and I'll tolerate it. But, what I won't do is rewrite your sin. Because if I rewrite your sin, then I got it rewrite everybody else's sin as well and I'm not doing that and none of us should. That's what gays ultimately need to understand.
im not mad, but look @ how much you wrote. Brousard is an idiot hiding behind some thousand year old book of fiction.
 5 years ago '04        #132
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Deuterion said:
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters...just like our European last names, culture, laws, and food. Stop acting like people just had these divine revelations and came to Jesus out of their own free will...Jesus was and is spread by the sword. You ever think...Spanish were Catholics and the Anglos were Protestants which is why people in the Western Hemisphere are either/or. From Mexico and Below they are Catholics because they were conquered by Spain. The US is predominantly Protestant because the people were conquered by the Anglos (British, Dutch, and etc.)...this wasn't a coincidence.
I think you quoted the wrong post of mine but I have a good idea of which one you're referring to anyway.

Either way

Most blacks aren't "afraid" of Christianity , blacks per capita are more religious than white folk.

I hope you're not saying that the reason you think Christianity is corrupt is simply because it was the religion of choice by the White Anglo Saxons slave masters.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-03-2013 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #133
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 getyagameup said:
envy should have spoken his mind however i understand that he gave Chris the time to speak and didn't interrupt son. he's a whack interviewer though. he needed to be more like cthagod and ask questions.

i can see some of chris' points. homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature however i think a man should be with a woman and vice versa. anything else isn't how it was intended to be. that being said, what two consenting adults do with their time behind closed doors is their business.

as far as what he said about s3x not being done right in the eyes of the lord, i half way agree with this. i do think that one of the benefits of having a girl or wife is the ability to fu*k without worry of disease. condoms are not a natural thing and everyone just trusts them yet don't know the long term effect on spermicides on the human body. s3x is a catch 22 to me. for all those guys who love fu*king like i do, ya'll have to realize something very important....in order to create life, you have to give it. all those nuts you bust aren't overall healthy to you in the long run. that's your essence and your life you're just giving away. i'm weak too now. i love pus*y. however, i'm mindful of this and try to not ejaculate as much as i used to when i was younger. now him equating this to god doesn't make sense to me but from a scientific standpoint, this is my reasoning.

overall, good interview. the man seems to be a wholesome dude who loves his wife and is a devout christian. good for him. envy has religious hang ups and needs to address those.
 5 years ago '04        #134
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 getyagameup said:
homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature
 5 years ago '04        #135
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Ant McQueen said:

My personal belief on the shift away from " God/religion " is this; a lot of us in today's society would rather live " lawlessly ", without judgment from any angles, and religion is a roadblock for us. If there are no moral standards and/or principles in place, there's nothing to fall short of, and if there's nothing to fall short of the sting of guilt is lessened.

Just my 2¢.
i agree 100%

most muhf*ckas now a days want to sin freely with no repercussions

i just wish fappin wasn't a sin
 5 years ago '12        #136
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,792 | Props total: 3617 3617
 Hardkore said:
i just wish fappin wasn't a sin
This and fu*kin before marriage
 05-04-2013, 10:58 AM         #137
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:

this is way to deep for bx
 5 years ago '09        #138
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 The Bully said:
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on
lol..sh*t i clicked on the video thinking this c*ck sucker broussard is gonna be stumbling on his words and looking like the mildly retarded dikkhead he usually comes off as, dude suprised me, dude must have been touched by the holy ghost
 5 years ago '09        #139
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Deuterion said:
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters..
thats hilarious some of the odlest churches are in africa and were instituted back when africans were enslaving other nations

i hate how blacks pretend they werent enslaving each other and other groups, slavery was a tool EVERYONE used back then and christianity was one of many religions practiced in africa, sh*t you africans use to convert europeans and asians so fall back

i guess hating on jesus is whats new in 2013
 5 years ago '11        #140
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,392 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats hilarious some of the odlest churches are in africa and were instituted back when africans were enslaving other nations

i hate how blacks pretend they werent enslaving each other and other groups, slavery was a tool EVERYONE used back then and christianity was one of many religions practiced in africa, sh*t you africans use to convert europeans and asians so fall back

i guess hating on jesus is whats new in 2013
I knew someone would come in here and say something silly like this. Firstly, Christianity has its origin in African spiritual systems BUT that Christianity was much different than the Post Emperor Constantine and King James based teachings we have today. Secondly, I never mentioned or denied the existence of African tribal slavery..it's very clear that it existed. BUT in general, African tribal slavery was much different than the system the European slave traders put forth. In Africa, you could be put into indentured servitude if your tribe lost a battle with another but it would be for a limited period. I'm not trying to minimize its impact because forced labor is bad in any capacity but you can't compare that to the forced migration, enslavement, and torture of millions of Africans...robbing them of their language, history, food, knowledge of self, and opportunity for hundreds of years. Lastly, I'm not hating on Jesus because he's not real...they've been telling that tall tale for millennia.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago