Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
People are scared of Christianity, because it forces you to strive to be good. That is scary for some of you knuckleheads...
 5 years ago '04        #122
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 iszo said:
He's right about homos3xuality but he's way off about the vision Apostle Peter had that now you can eat pork. (Matthew 5:17-18)
I always thought it said in Acts 10:10-17 God told Peter it was kool to eat pork ??

Maybe there's something I'm missing ??
 5 years ago '05        #123
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Im Soo Special said:
the guy that said in that thread that atheists are more annoying than religious people

can seriously gtfoh
as an athiest i find this funny. LOL
 5 years ago '04        #124
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,049 | Props total: 30 30
envy should have spoken his mind however i understand that he gave Chris the time to speak and didn't interrupt son. he's a whack interviewer though. he needed to be more like cthagod and ask questions.

i can see some of chris' points. homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature however i think a man should be with a woman and vice versa. anything else isn't how it was intended to be. that being said, what two consenting adults do with their time behind closed doors is their business.

as far as what he said about s3x not being done right in the eyes of the lord, i half way agree with this. i do think that one of the benefits of having a girl or wife is the ability to fu*k without worry of disease. condoms are not a natural thing and everyone just trusts them yet don't know the long term effect on spermicides on the human body. s3x is a catch 22 to me. for all those guys who love fu*king like i do, ya'll have to realize something very important....in order to create life, you have to give it. all those nuts you bust aren't overall healthy to you in the long run. that's your essence and your life you're just giving away. i'm weak too now. i love pus*y. however, i'm mindful of this and try to not ejaculate as much as i used to when i was younger. now him equating this to god doesn't make sense to me but from a scientific standpoint, this is my reasoning.

overall, good interview. the man seems to be a wholesome dude who loves his wife and is a devout christian. good for him. envy has religious hang ups and needs to address those.
 5 years ago '10        #125
trill jackson 834 heat pts834
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 23185 23185
the nba just named their all pause team
jason collins favors gay love sessions
 5 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 3974 3974
 iszo said:
He's right about homos3xuality but he's way off about the vision Apostle Peter had that now you can eat pork. (Matthew 5:17-18)
depends on how you interpret matthew 5:17-18. . .

Mark 7 says that its not what goes into your body that defiles you, but rather what comes out of you
 5 years ago '12        #127
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,040 | Props total: 4061 4061
i couldn't watch the whole video with them trying to attack him and sh*t.

im not a religious man myself but i respect anyone that can speak their mind.

unlike other Christians that try to force religion on you.
 5 years ago '11        #128
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 6719 6719
 psylence2k said:
I always thought it said in Acts 10:10-17 God told Peter it was kool to eat pork ??

Maybe there's something I'm missing ??
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters...just like our European last names, culture, laws, and food. Stop acting like people just had these divine revelations and came to Jesus out of their own free will...Jesus was and is spread by the sword. You ever think...Spanish were Catholics and the Anglos were Protestants which is why people in the Western Hemisphere are either/or. From Mexico and Below they are Catholics because they were conquered by Spain. The US is predominantly Protestant because the people were conquered by the Anglos (British, Dutch, and etc.)...this wasn't a coincidence.

Last edited by Deuterion; 05-03-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #129
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,101 | Props total: 24062 24062
 bigbarcelona said:
And what's wrong with him believing that aspect of the bible if that's what he was thought and supports his believes? At least the man can support his point logically without looking down on nobody or imposing his view. Just like on ESPN and on this show, they asked him a question, he supported his view, he was respectful against those to him (even though that same respect was clearly NOT shown) and he supported his view with what he was thought and did it maturely like everyone should. He was willing to listen, he was humble and never came across as being arrogant or uppity about being mr. Right, so what's the problem? I'll tell you whats the problem that you and a few have with him: It sounds to me like you and many others like you are mad that he's not supporting your view or that he handle the situation smoothly. You mad at the fact he didn't come riding on a high horse to defend his view but instead came humble and cool about his views and respecting those views opposite to him. You mad he didn't say some outrageous bullsh*t that you hear from these unatic preachers or religious nuts that hate homos3xuals and I bet you and a few out there are pissed he didn't give you the ignorance that you were seeking for. In the end, you and few like you are mad that he didn't give you no bullsh*t to hate on him. Just admitted...

YOU MAD!

But I'll say this... just like adultery or lust is a sin, homos3xuality is equally wrong or a sin and gays just need to understand that will put up with the fact you gone sleep with the same s3x, thats your choice and as long as you aren't in my face about it or bringing that bs around my family we're cool and I'll tolerate it. But, what I won't do is rewrite your sin. Because if I rewrite your sin, then I got it rewrite everybody else's sin as well and I'm not doing that and none of us should. That's what gays ultimately need to understand.
im not mad, but look @ how much you wrote. Brousard is an idiot hiding behind some thousand year old book of fiction.
 5 years ago '04        #130
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 Deuterion said:
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters...just like our European last names, culture, laws, and food. Stop acting like people just had these divine revelations and came to Jesus out of their own free will...Jesus was and is spread by the sword. You ever think...Spanish were Catholics and the Anglos were Protestants which is why people in the Western Hemisphere are either/or. From Mexico and Below they are Catholics because they were conquered by Spain. The US is predominantly Protestant because the people were conquered by the Anglos (British, Dutch, and etc.)...this wasn't a coincidence.
I think you quoted the wrong post of mine but I have a good idea of which one you're referring to anyway.

Either way

Most blacks aren't "afraid" of Christianity , blacks per capita are more religious than white folk.

I hope you're not saying that the reason you think Christianity is corrupt is simply because it was the religion of choice by the White Anglo Saxons slave masters.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-03-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #131
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 getyagameup said:
envy should have spoken his mind however i understand that he gave Chris the time to speak and didn't interrupt son. he's a whack interviewer though. he needed to be more like cthagod and ask questions.

i can see some of chris' points. homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature however i think a man should be with a woman and vice versa. anything else isn't how it was intended to be. that being said, what two consenting adults do with their time behind closed doors is their business.

as far as what he said about s3x not being done right in the eyes of the lord, i half way agree with this. i do think that one of the benefits of having a girl or wife is the ability to fu*k without worry of disease. condoms are not a natural thing and everyone just trusts them yet don't know the long term effect on spermicides on the human body. s3x is a catch 22 to me. for all those guys who love fu*king like i do, ya'll have to realize something very important....in order to create life, you have to give it. all those nuts you bust aren't overall healthy to you in the long run. that's your essence and your life you're just giving away. i'm weak too now. i love pus*y. however, i'm mindful of this and try to not ejaculate as much as i used to when i was younger. now him equating this to god doesn't make sense to me but from a scientific standpoint, this is my reasoning.

overall, good interview. the man seems to be a wholesome dude who loves his wife and is a devout christian. good for him. envy has religious hang ups and needs to address those.
 5 years ago '04        #132
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 686 686
 getyagameup said:
homos3xuality is not natural. it happens in nature
 5 years ago '04        #133
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,163 | Props total: 1741 1741
 Ant McQueen said:

My personal belief on the shift away from " God/religion " is this; a lot of us in today's society would rather live " lawlessly ", without judgment from any angles, and religion is a roadblock for us. If there are no moral standards and/or principles in place, there's nothing to fall short of, and if there's nothing to fall short of the sting of guilt is lessened.

Just my 2˘.
i agree 100%

most muhf*ckas now a days want to sin freely with no repercussions

i just wish fappin wasn't a sin
 5 years ago '12        #134
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4700 4700
 Hardkore said:
i just wish fappin wasn't a sin
This and fu*kin before marriage
 05-04-2013, 09:58 AM         #135
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:

this is way to deep for bx
 5 years ago '09        #136
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,860 | Props total: 9391 9391
 The Bully said:
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on
lol..sh*t i clicked on the video thinking this c*ck sucker broussard is gonna be stumbling on his words and looking like the mildly retarded dikkhead he usually comes off as, dude suprised me, dude must have been touched by the holy ghost
 5 years ago '09        #137
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
 Deuterion said:
No, we are afraid of Christianity because it was forced on our ancestors by their slave masters..
thats hilarious some of the odlest churches are in africa and were instituted back when africans were enslaving other nations

i hate how blacks pretend they werent enslaving each other and other groups, slavery was a tool EVERYONE used back then and christianity was one of many religions practiced in africa, sh*t you africans use to convert europeans and asians so fall back

i guess hating on jesus is whats new in 2013
 5 years ago '11        #138
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats hilarious some of the odlest churches are in africa and were instituted back when africans were enslaving other nations

i hate how blacks pretend they werent enslaving each other and other groups, slavery was a tool EVERYONE used back then and christianity was one of many religions practiced in africa, sh*t you africans use to convert europeans and asians so fall back

i guess hating on jesus is whats new in 2013
I knew someone would come in here and say something silly like this. Firstly, Christianity has its origin in African spiritual systems BUT that Christianity was much different than the Post Emperor Constantine and King James based teachings we have today. Secondly, I never mentioned or denied the existence of African tribal slavery..it's very clear that it existed. BUT in general, African tribal slavery was much different than the system the European slave traders put forth. In Africa, you could be put into indentured servitude if your tribe lost a battle with another but it would be for a limited period. I'm not trying to minimize its impact because forced labor is bad in any capacity but you can't compare that to the forced migration, enslavement, and torture of millions of Africans...robbing them of their language, history, food, knowledge of self, and opportunity for hundreds of years. Lastly, I'm not hating on Jesus because he's not real...they've been telling that tall tale for millennia.
 5 years ago '09        #139
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
 Deuterion said:
I knew someone would come in here and say something silly like this. Firstly, Christianity has its origin in African spiritual systems BUT that Christianity was much different than the Post Emperor Constantine and King James based teachings we have today.
in other words, you agree with me, blacks were not all forced to follow Christianity in fact they were also enforcing Christianity on their slaves and other nations

and religion is no different then the telephone game, of course its gonna get misconstrued once people get their hand on it

one thing remains though, jesus christ is your lord and savior.......and many africans believed this, and were not forced to believe this
 5 years ago '11        #140
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
in other words, you agree with me, blacks were not all forced to follow Christianity in fact they were also enforcing Christianity on their slaves and other nations

and religion is no different then the telephone game, of course its gonna get misconstrued once people get their hand on it

one thing remains though, jesus christ is your lord and savior.......and many africans believed this, and were not forced to believe this
I didn't agree with you at all. I stated that Christianity is based on African spiritual systems and that the foundations of Christianity are not the same as present day Christianity. What you're saying is like saying Gnosticism is based off the King James Bible...or that Gnostics are Protestants...makes zero sense and is revisionist history. Christianity in its current form is a European creation used for mental control of populations. In addition, I bet the forms of Christianity most common to you are branches off of Protestantism which is a late 1400s development. Lastly, jesus isn't my lord or savior...jesus isn't anything...jesus is in your imagination like the Gingerbread man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago