Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 BrBHZ said:
Non taken.

I guess Im agnostic by definition but Id rather just call it open minded.

Honestly, being religious or an athiest both use a negative, and kind of conceited "I'm right!, you're wrong!" approach that Im not comfortable with.

now that I think about it using the word "silly" might have been more harsh than I intended. Just stating that the bible should probably not be used as the cornerstone of anyone's argument in this discussion. (no offense)

I see what you're saying, but you can't let the societal perception of what it is to be "Christian" or an "Atheist" affect how you want to categorize yourself and also the way you perceive/categorize other Christians or Atheists. IMO I dont think you should look at choosing a religion as saying " I'm Right, You're Wrong" even if certain believers are making it look bad like that. You should just look at it as " AIght this is what I vibe/connect with and think is true, regardless of what anyone else thinks , it doesn't really matter because this is what I am choosing to ride with and put faith in ".

I think this is where most of religion gets its' bad rap from and it kinda irritates me. The ratchet followers of that religion that condescend and aggressively judge and harass others who don't believe in their ideology. This can also apply to agnostics and atheists and how they bash on people who choose to believe in a certain faith.

No matter what you are , Christian, Muslim, Agnostic, Atheist , etc, resorting to " what you believe is bullshyt " when nobody even asked your opinion on it is kinda annoying. If two people want to have a healthy debate over it, that's cool, but it seems like any religion related thread on here people come out the blue with " Yeah this ideology/belief is retarded"

To be honest I think I've seen wayyyy more " The bible is stupid fictional bullshyt and anyone who believes in it is an idiot" on here than I have actual bible thumping. I don't even think the Atheists realize that they come off as just as irritating and annoying as Bible Thumpers.

I view myself as a Christian but I don't be getting on no " you're an idiot for not believing in Christianity, rot in hell you heathen " I'm too busy judging myself and trying to improve on ME based on what I believe. If someone wants to call it bullshyt , it's not gonna affect me *shrugs shoulders* , I'm up for a good debate about it, but I'm not gonna get upset and angry over you thinking what I believe in is bullshyt.

Though at the same time, I don't know why as society becomes more progressive and liberal and we push for tolerance of alternative beliefs and backgrounds (which I support) that there seems to be less tolerance and more attacks on Christianity. It's like you can't even say " Well Im a Christian and this is what I choose to believe " without being called a bigot and or stupid . It's almost like it's okay nowadays to discriminate against Christians and harass them, and people don't even realize it's the same thing as bible thumping just from the opposite direction.

Also one last thing, people need to stop saying the bible was "used" to do this or "used" to do that in order to discredit it. Like they say it was used to advocate the slavery of black folk. Once again like I said, that's judging a religion by how certain idiots twisted it and changed it from what it was actually saying. When you do that you're almost as ignorant as the people who twisted that religion. I have no problem with someone saying something intellectually critical of a religion IF you do your research first and figure out what the religion REALLY says directly from its' doctrine.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-02-2013 at 09:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #102
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 thirdb1587 said:
The man is on point...not sure if it's that well known tho

wow this man might be in the wrong business

he's a terrible basketball reporter but he can drop knowledge
 5 years ago '04        #103
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 1376 1376
for those who us who are spiritual to whatever degree, I think that most of us do believe that fornication is wrong, along with lust. I think the difference is, or rather a difference, is that homos3xuals think nothing is wrong with being attracted to the same s3x in the first place.

That's on them.

The only way I combat it is with this....if everyone in the world were heteros3xual, fine, we keep on going. If everyone was homos3xual, humanity would cease the moment the last person that is alive right now dies. The natural way of child birth would never occur again.
 5 years ago '10        #104
hoopslj 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 49 49
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" This quote sums up anyone trying to truly rationalize anything. Try to truly prove the big bang theory on boxden using "Science and logic." The same way you can't fully explain it is the same way a believer can't fully explain his faith.

We as humans always try to find ways to explain things that are unexplainable. I believe in God (raised as a Christian), but I always ask a lot of questions. No one can fully explain everyting so just keep it respectful.

My atheists try to clown on religion, which guides a lot of people to do better for humanity, so tell me, and I ask in all sincerity: what guides you?
 5 years ago '05        #105
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 hoopslj said:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" This quote sums up anyone trying to truly rationalize anything. Try to truly prove the big bang theory on boxden using "Science and logic." The same way you can't fully explain it is the same way a believer can't fully explain his faith.

We as humans always try to find ways to explain things that are unexplainable. I believe in God (raised as a Christian), but I always ask a lot of questions. No one can fully explain everyting so just keep it respectful.

My atheists try to clown on religion, which guides a lot of people to do better for humanity, so tell me, and I ask in all sincerity: what guides you?
So if you don't believe in religion then you have no guideline for your life? Is that what you're leading me to believe?
 5 years ago '04        #106
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Here's a crazy idea, leave it in Gods hands. Live your life.
 5 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Envy is soft as fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #108
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lmao

All of a sudden Bible thumping in what's supposed to be a SECULAR society makes sense now? FOH

Broussard is still taking L's. And if he's such a fan of the Bible there are plenty of other Bible quotes I'm sure he'd try to sugar coat
 05-03-2013, 02:59 AM         #109
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to give respect to Chris Broussard being able to cite scriptures and verses on the spot. don't know if they were accurate or not, but on face value... he get's props for that.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
Lol citing the bible in any argument=automatic L. unless you live by every rule in the bible.
 5 years ago '10        #111
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Ham Rove said:
Lol citing the bible in any argument=automatic L. unless you live by every rule in the bible.
Nope. You are not very smart.

This is what you don't understand. Trying to strive to be perfect in the eyes of god does not mean you always are. Nobody lives a sin free life, but trying to is the key. In your heart...you have to want to be and try each day.

I am not being a jerk, but I do recommend a theology class or even a bible study class. I really don't mean that as a diss, but I think that could do you some good. There are a lot of uneducated people on here who want to debate. Debating is great, but you need have something worth while to add.
 05-03-2013, 03:48 AM         #112
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ham Rove said:
And what's wrong with him believing that aspect of the bible if that's what he was thought and supports his believes? At least the man can support his point logically without looking down on nobody or imposing his view. Just like on ESPN and on this show, they asked him a question, he supported his view, he was respectful against those to him (even though that same respect was clearly NOT shown) and he supported his view with what he was thought and did it maturely like everyone should. He was willing to listen, he was humble and never came across as being arrogant or uppity about being mr. Right, so what's the problem? I'll tell you whats the problem that you and a few have with him: It sounds to me like you and many others like you are mad that he's not supporting your view or that he handle the situation smoothly. You mad at the fact he didn't come riding on a high horse to defend his view but instead came humble and cool about his views and respecting those views opposite to him. You mad he didn't say some outrageous bullsh*t that you hear from these unatic preachers or religious nuts that hate homos3xuals and I bet you and a few out there are pissed he didn't give you the ignorance that you were seeking for. In the end, you and few like you are mad that he didn't give you no bullsh*t to hate on him. Just admitted...

YOU MAD!

But I'll say this... just like adultery or lust is a sin, homos3xuality is equally wrong or a sin and gays just need to understand that will put up with the fact you gone sleep with the same s3x, thats your choice and as long as you aren't in my face about it or bringing that bs around my family we're cool and I'll tolerate it. But, what I won't do is rewrite your sin. Because if I rewrite your sin, then I got it rewrite everybody else's sin as well and I'm not doing that and none of us should. That's what gays ultimately need to understand.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-03-2013 at 04:17 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #113
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8253 8253
Christianity is a god damn fallacy but Chris Broussard is 100% right, you shouldn't consider yourself a Christian when you openly live a lifestyle that's counteractive to that religion. That includes all types of acts that are considered sins to that particular religion. Same thing with Islam, Buddhism, Judaism. If your religion says that you cant wear green on Thursdays and every Thursday you get dressed up like a leprechaun, then you not really a follower of that religion.

Thats like being an Atheist and praying to God before you go take an HIV test. You not being true to what you say you are.
 5 years ago '04        #114
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
 peeyump said:
Envy is soft as fu*k

05-03-2013, 07:12 AM         #115
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atheists are still mad out there.
 5 years ago '10        #116
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
Envy.

n*gga was scared to speak his mind when the n*gga was on the line.
 5 years ago '07        #117
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Oh Finesse said:
I'm not religious, but definitely respect Chris for the way he defended himself, unlike most bible thumping negros on boxden who couldn't articulate a middle school book report.
these people on Boxden aren't actually religious
 5 years ago '04        #118
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 TrillSwag said:
And thats the difference between n*ggas that go to college and n*ggas that dont.
CThaGod and Envy kept trying to set him up with cheap a.ss questions.
He kept him calm and k!lled every answer and made em look dumb.
But Envy went to college....
 5 years ago '08        #119
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
spread hate, praise god.
 5 years ago '04        #120
iszo 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
He's right about homos3xuality but he's way off about the vision Apostle Peter had that now you can eat pork. (Matthew 5:17-18)
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy