Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Kadillac87 said:
n*gga gonna wait until Chris hang up the phone. Only light n*ggas afraid of other light n*ggas
yeah. envy a b*tch on every level in my eyes now

i pray i become a famous rapper one day and call out his p*ssy @$$ on his own show

f*ck light-skinned n*ggaz
 5 years ago '06        #82
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5610 5610
good discussion. Even though I hate on Chris Broussard lot, I can't help but respect him as an intellectual compared to these clown a.ss n*ggas on BC.

As long as personal boundaries aren't infringed upon, I don't see the problem with disagreeing with someone's lifestyle if it doesn't coincide with your beliefs.

envy comes off as a hoe for that last 10 seconds. maybe flex was right all along.
 5 years ago '05        #83
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
seriously whats with all this pro gay sh*t?

im not saying be anti gay but what the fu*k

seems like everybody trying way too hard to be politically correct it pisses me off
 05-02-2013, 06:13 PM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't necessarily think it was "Ether", because he's twisting sh*t to fit what he wants. To be clear anyone that knows me knows what side of this argument I fall on. I'm absolutely 100% on the side of fu*k anyone that uses the Bible or Christianity (a faith I grew up in and to some degree still adhere to) to discriminate against another man or woman for actions that are not harming anyone. I don't wanna hear this "The Bible says this is wrong", because the Bible has been twisted and melded to conform to many people's prejudices over the years.

Deuteronomy has verses declaring that those who don't believe in the Bible's God should be k!lled, women, children, everyone.

Yesterday I got blocked by ESPN host Sage Steele (who's gorgeous in addition to being smart), because after she tweeted out "Love & Support" to Chris for his opinion, I wrote the following:

And I agree, Chris was ASKED HIS OPINION to a direct question in relation to Collin's being gay but still saying he's a Christian. ESPN should have been given a swift kick for that sh*t. That has nothing to do with anything, and Chris was on record in the past on this topic. So to a degree, I give Chris a pass and is why I don't think he should be suspended or fired. If anything suspend that dumbfu*k that asked him the question.

So Sage blocked me after that tweet, and someone pointed out to me that she, herself, is a product of an interracial marriage. While I didn't know that, it's still a valid question, just not a very comfortable one.

Tired of these people out there twisting sh*t to fit their prejudices and biases. Been going on way too long.

One of my favorite quotes reads "You can be a.ssured that you have created God in your own image, when He hates all the same people that you do."

And all those ignorant people comparing Jason Collin's support with people hating on Tim Tebow need to watch this sh*t and STFU.

Last edited by conscious thug; 05-02-2013 at 06:17 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #85
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
It is the decline of the culture. Chris was just saying that you may fall and you aren't expected to be perfect, but you should strive for that. Envy was saying that you should just do what ever feels good and just say fu*k it. This really doesn't have everything to do with religion, but rather morality. I will get made fun of on here, but our culture is in decline and people like Envy contribute to that.

Not to mention this guy asks other people to make music so he can yell over it and call it his. He is the definition of a bum.
 05-02-2013, 06:33 PM         #86
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I agree with this post 100%

Western culture and society is degrading into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
yeah cause everything was all good til the gays started getting uppity about being treated as equals.
 5 years ago '05        #87
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
Respect Chris for this interview, Breakfast Club sucks.
 5 years ago '10        #88
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
lol, he def. pushed envy's buttons.
 5 years ago '07        #89
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 80 80
Much Respect Broussard!

DJ Envy is a

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #90
RRyderz3 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
Kudos to Broussard on this!
 5 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
they thought they were gonna bring on a dumb dude who didnt know sh*t about the bible, dude gave them the work and waited till the call was over to nut up and talk big, broussard schooled them lames and this is coming from someone who loves listening to the breakfast club every morning
 5 years ago '10        #92
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1988 1988
 pbballin said:
LOL how the fu*k did he "ether" The Breakfast Club?

They asked questions, and he answered. You lil niglets think anything is "ether" when someone is asked questions and don't back down. n*gga that's called an INTERVIEW lol

As for Envy, he a bi*ch for that....going to wait til he hang up. I see why cats in NJ/NY always saying sh*t about him
im sayin tho.
 5 years ago '09        #93
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,379 | Props total: 35033 35033
 Jacc Blacc said:
they thought they were gonna bring on a dumb dude who didnt know sh*t about the bible, dude gave them the work and waited till the call was over to nut up and talk big, broussard schooled them lames and this is coming from someone who loves listening to the breakfast club every morning
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on
 05-02-2013, 07:12 PM         #94
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my northeastern ohio n*gga don't play that fu*k sh*t

they felt dumb a.ss fu*k when he kept hit n them with all those verse's

chris going up there in the morning to ask that n*gga what he said
 5 years ago '08        #95
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
 thatsmygoat said:
not religious but I respect Broussard for speaking his mind

everyone doesnt have to agree all the time
Im atheist and i have more respect for Broussard after this exchange
 5 years ago '11        #96
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,747 | Props total: 4943 4943
no homos

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #97
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 1305 1305
Broussard got sugar in his tank
 5 years ago '06        #98
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 45 45
The man is on point...not sure if it's that well known tho

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #99
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i like how some ppl are praising broussard for keeping his composure and handling this interview well. like they mentioned 3 times, mothafu*kas were on the phone last night talking.... this sh*t was planned and every question asked was pre-screened, get outta here with that bullsh*t. i cant believe in the year 2013 n*ggas is still living their life by a book written millions of yrs ago that has no proof of jack sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #100
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 The Bully said:
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy