Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
seriously whats with all this pro gay sh*t?

im not saying be anti gay but what the fu*k

seems like everybody trying way too hard to be politically correct it pisses me off
 05-02-2013, 05:13 PM         #82
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't necessarily think it was "Ether", because he's twisting sh*t to fit what he wants. To be clear anyone that knows me knows what side of this argument I fall on. I'm absolutely 100% on the side of fu*k anyone that uses the Bible or Christianity (a faith I grew up in and to some degree still adhere to) to discriminate against another man or woman for actions that are not harming anyone. I don't wanna hear this "The Bible says this is wrong", because the Bible has been twisted and melded to conform to many people's prejudices over the years.

Deuteronomy has verses declaring that those who don't believe in the Bible's God should be k!lled, women, children, everyone.

Yesterday I got blocked by ESPN host Sage Steele (who's gorgeous in addition to being smart), because after she tweeted out "Love & Support" to Chris for his opinion, I wrote the following:

And I agree, Chris was ASKED HIS OPINION to a direct question in relation to Collin's being gay but still saying he's a Christian. ESPN should have been given a swift kick for that sh*t. That has nothing to do with anything, and Chris was on record in the past on this topic. So to a degree, I give Chris a pass and is why I don't think he should be suspended or fired. If anything suspend that dumbfu*k that asked him the question.

So Sage blocked me after that tweet, and someone pointed out to me that she, herself, is a product of an interracial marriage. While I didn't know that, it's still a valid question, just not a very comfortable one.

Tired of these people out there twisting sh*t to fit their prejudices and biases. Been going on way too long.

One of my favorite quotes reads "You can be a.ssured that you have created God in your own image, when He hates all the same people that you do."

And all those ignorant people comparing Jason Collin's support with people hating on Tim Tebow need to watch this sh*t and STFU.

Last edited by conscious thug; 05-02-2013 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #83
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
It is the decline of the culture. Chris was just saying that you may fall and you aren't expected to be perfect, but you should strive for that. Envy was saying that you should just do what ever feels good and just say fu*k it. This really doesn't have everything to do with religion, but rather morality. I will get made fun of on here, but our culture is in decline and people like Envy contribute to that.

Not to mention this guy asks other people to make music so he can yell over it and call it his. He is the definition of a bum.
 05-02-2013, 05:33 PM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I agree with this post 100%

Western culture and society is degrading into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
yeah cause everything was all good til the gays started getting uppity about being treated as equals.
 5 years ago '05        #85
KruptedWayz 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 1136 1136
Respect Chris for this interview, Breakfast Club sucks.
 5 years ago '10        #86
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 2763 2763
lol, he def. pushed envy's buttons.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$943 | Props total: 80 80
Much Respect Broussard!

DJ Envy is a

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #88
RRyderz3 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Kudos to Broussard on this!
 5 years ago '09        #89
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
they thought they were gonna bring on a dumb dude who didnt know sh*t about the bible, dude gave them the work and waited till the call was over to nut up and talk big, broussard schooled them lames and this is coming from someone who loves listening to the breakfast club every morning
 5 years ago '10        #90
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 2368 2368
 pbballin said:
LOL how the fu*k did he "ether" The Breakfast Club?

They asked questions, and he answered. You lil niglets think anything is "ether" when someone is asked questions and don't back down. n*gga that's called an INTERVIEW lol

As for Envy, he a bi*ch for that....going to wait til he hang up. I see why cats in NJ/NY always saying sh*t about him
im sayin tho.
 5 years ago '09        #91
The Bully 379 heat pts379
space
space
$51,362 | Props total: 52072 52072
 Jacc Blacc said:
they thought they were gonna bring on a dumb dude who didnt know sh*t about the bible, dude gave them the work and waited till the call was over to nut up and talk big, broussard schooled them lames and this is coming from someone who loves listening to the breakfast club every morning
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on
 05-02-2013, 06:12 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my northeastern ohio n*gga don't play that fu*k sh*t

they felt dumb a.ss fu*k when he kept hit n them with all those verse's

chris going up there in the morning to ask that n*gga what he said
 5 years ago '08        #93
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$514 | Props total: 124 124
 thatsmygoat said:
not religious but I respect Broussard for speaking his mind

everyone doesnt have to agree all the time
Im atheist and i have more respect for Broussard after this exchange
 5 years ago '11        #94
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,303 | Props total: 6442 6442
no homos

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #95
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$882 | Props total: 1660 1660
Broussard got sugar in his tank
 5 years ago '06        #96
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 48 48
The man is on point...not sure if it's that well known tho

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #97
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i like how some ppl are praising broussard for keeping his composure and handling this interview well. like they mentioned 3 times, mothafu*kas were on the phone last night talking.... this sh*t was planned and every question asked was pre-screened, get outta here with that bullsh*t. i cant believe in the year 2013 n*ggas is still living their life by a book written millions of yrs ago that has no proof of jack sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #98
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 2 2
 The Bully said:
they prolly thought they were getting chris broussard the bumbling reporter with no credibility and terrible sources that we're all used to seeing

they didn't know Pastor Broussard the smooth talker was gonna be on

5 years ago '04        #99
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
 BrBHZ said:
Non taken.

I guess Im agnostic by definition but Id rather just call it open minded.

Honestly, being religious or an athiest both use a negative, and kind of conceited "I'm right!, you're wrong!" approach that Im not comfortable with.

now that I think about it using the word "silly" might have been more harsh than I intended. Just stating that the bible should probably not be used as the cornerstone of anyone's argument in this discussion. (no offense)

I see what you're saying, but you can't let the societal perception of what it is to be "Christian" or an "Atheist" affect how you want to categorize yourself and also the way you perceive/categorize other Christians or Atheists. IMO I dont think you should look at choosing a religion as saying " I'm Right, You're Wrong" even if certain believers are making it look bad like that. You should just look at it as " AIght this is what I vibe/connect with and think is true, regardless of what anyone else thinks , it doesn't really matter because this is what I am choosing to ride with and put faith in ".

I think this is where most of religion gets its' bad rap from and it kinda irritates me. The ratchet followers of that religion that condescend and aggressively judge and harass others who don't believe in their ideology. This can also apply to agnostics and atheists and how they bash on people who choose to believe in a certain faith.

No matter what you are , Christian, Muslim, Agnostic, Atheist , etc, resorting to " what you believe is bullshyt " when nobody even asked your opinion on it is kinda annoying. If two people want to have a healthy debate over it, that's cool, but it seems like any religion related thread on here people come out the blue with " Yeah this ideology/belief is retarded"

To be honest I think I've seen wayyyy more " The bible is stupid fictional bullshyt and anyone who believes in it is an idiot" on here than I have actual bible thumping. I don't even think the Atheists realize that they come off as just as irritating and annoying as Bible Thumpers.

I view myself as a Christian but I don't be getting on no " you're an idiot for not believing in Christianity, rot in hell you heathen " I'm too busy judging myself and trying to improve on ME based on what I believe. If someone wants to call it bullshyt , it's not gonna affect me *shrugs shoulders* , I'm up for a good debate about it, but I'm not gonna get upset and angry over you thinking what I believe in is bullshyt.

Though at the same time, I don't know why as society becomes more progressive and liberal and we push for tolerance of alternative beliefs and backgrounds (which I support) that there seems to be less tolerance and more attacks on Christianity. It's like you can't even say " Well Im a Christian and this is what I choose to believe " without being called a bigot and or stupid . It's almost like it's okay nowadays to discriminate against Christians and harass them, and people don't even realize it's the same thing as bible thumping just from the opposite direction.

Also one last thing, people need to stop saying the bible was "used" to do this or "used" to do that in order to discredit it. Like they say it was used to advocate the slavery of black folk. Once again like I said, that's judging a religion by how certain idiots twisted it and changed it from what it was actually saying. When you do that you're almost as ignorant as the people who twisted that religion. I have no problem with someone saying something intellectually critical of a religion IF you do your research first and figure out what the religion REALLY says directly from its' doctrine.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-02-2013 at 08:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #100
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 2 2
 thirdb1587 said:
The man is on point...not sure if it's that well known tho

wow this man might be in the wrong business

he's a terrible basketball reporter but he can drop knowledge
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy