Chris Broussard Ethers The Breakfast Club While DJ Envy Reveals Himself To Be A B*tch (video)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,656 | Props total: 11289 11289
whats a god to a non believer, who don't believe in anything......

5 years ago '04        #62
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3003 3003
 psylence2k said:
Science basically trains you to not believe anyone else's opinion on the stove until you've observed it yourself, but just because you haven't made the observation yourself doesn't mean the person who's telling you it'll burn you is wrong.

Assuming that he is wrong , just because you haven't seen it yourself, is well like I said, Illogical.
No. It trains you to think, and thats exactly why it is logical. it requires testing and proof to accept something as fact, or even probable. You dont a.ssume that "He" is wrong. you hypothesize and test to make sure that "he" isnt wrong.

Its a philosophical difference.

One values faith and obedience, one values curiosity and thought, and even that isnt black and white. Like you said there is place for exploration in religion.

But, I prefer to align myself more on the side of thought and curiosity. Which is more logical than, "an all knowing being did it."

Last edited by BrBHZ; 05-02-2013 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #63
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,785 | Props total: 1792 1792
 BrBHZ said:
No. It trains you to think, and thats exactly why it is logical. it requires testing and proof to accept something as fact, or even probable. You dont a.ssume that "He" is wrong. you hypothesize and test to make sure that "he" isnt wrong.

Its a philosophical difference.

One values faith and obedience, one values curiosity and thought, and even that isnt black and white. Like you said there is place for exploration in religion.

But, I prefer to align myself more on the side of thought and curiosity. Which is more logical than, "an all knowing being did it."

nothing you said contradicts with what I said.

I said science is based on direct conclusive observations, you said No, it's based on thinking, like those two are different things or something.

At the end of the day what it boils down to is that I can't 100% conclusively prove in a scientific manner to you that there is a god, but you can't prove in the same manner that there isn't a God.

So either belief isn't right or wrong, though if you do choose to believe that there is like I said before an all powerful omniscient higher being that created everything in the universe then essentially he created all the patterns and tendencies in nature that fostered logic. That in itself would mean that conceptually he operates above human logic. Therefore it would be logical that anything that theoretically is an extension of him ( his divine word; the bible) shouldn't be conclusively restrained by scientific logic which can be flawed and inconclusive anyway.

Bottom line is that if you believe that a "God" can exist (since you're not an atheist that means you are open to the possibility) then you have to believe that his capabilities are beyond scientific logic , if you believe that , then by relation why would the bible be "silly" for not being plausible by scientific logic when it was created by a being that operates outside of scientific logic theoretically ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-02-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #64
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Envy always been a pus*y
 5 years ago '05        #65
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
chris broussard is a hypocrite. typical. when charlamagne asked him about people that say they are born gay and dont want to be gay ... chris answers "well my beliefs are that they aren't born that way .... and science is inconclusive either way" o_0 ... how you going to state your beliefs then back that up with science that debunks your belief? how can you say that people aren't born gay and at the same time say that there is no evidence to back up your claim? that's like saying ... yeah ... i'm married ... but i dont have any type of paper work to prove it ... just take my word for it because i believe it. stupid sh*t there.
 5 years ago '10        #66
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 TrillSwag said:
And thats the difference between n*ggas that go to college and n*ggas that dont.
CThaGod and Envy kept trying to set him up with cheap a.ss questions.
He kept him calm and k!lled every answer and made em look dumb.
Yeah them n*ggas must of forgot he works for fu*king ESPN and is doing interviews daily on tv as well as being a journalist he's not a fu*king rapper or reality tv vh1 person.
 5 years ago '04        #67
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
nothing you said contradicts with what I said.

I said science is based on direct conclusive observations, you said No, it's based on thinking, like those two are different things or something.

At the end of the day what it boils down to is that I can't 100% conclusively prove in a scientific manner to you that there is a god, but you can't prove in the same manner that there isn't a God.

So either belief isn't right or wrong
thats the point Im trying to make, at the end of my last post. Philosophically we're different. You choose to validate your beliefs using different critreria.

psylence2k said:
Bottom line is that if you believe that a "God" can exist (since you're not an atheist that means you are open to the possibility) then you have to believe that his capabilities are beyond scientific logic , if you believe that , then by relation why would the bible be "silly" for not being plausible by scientific logic when it was created by a being that operates outside of scientific logic theoretically ??
There's the difference, in our ways of thinking. To me and like minded people, proof is necessary. Just because you think god can exist doesnt mean that he DOES exist, and if god does exist in some form, you shouldnt a.ssume that he/she/it is essentially "magic" unless it is proven.

With that said, using a book that is essentially a collection of stories and people's "testimonies" rather than solid, provable facts, is silly. Just like scientists/doctors who believed mercury had curative powers, or that sanitation had nothing to do with the spread of disease.

Testing, facts, etc. proved those. Nothing like that really exists theologically. Its hearsay.

and again Im not saying you're wrong, but like you said scientifically you can't be proven right.

Propping you, because this was civil and showed that we dont have to call each other names if we disagree, and to be honest I enjoyed it.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 05-02-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:
chris broussard is a hypocrite. typical. when charlamagne asked him about people that say they are born gay and dont want to be gay ... chris answers "well my beliefs are that they aren't born that way .... and science is inconclusive either way" o_0 ... how you going to state your beliefs then back that up with science that debunks your belief? how can you say that people aren't born gay and at the same time say that there is no evidence to back up your claim? that's like saying ... yeah ... i'm married ... but i dont have any type of paper work to prove it ... just take my word for it because i believe it. stupid sh*t there.

He said there's scientific studies to back up either claim ( you are or aren't born gay) which basically means that science hasn't reached a definite conclusion by their standards it's still up in the air.

Someone can say that and still say " well personally I believe in my opinion you aren't born gay"

How exactly do those two things contradict ??
 5 years ago '07        #69
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
sounds like the man has religious beliefs and values he centers his life around

didnt come off as condescending

somebody should have asked when he was talking about what a christian is if homos3xuals go to heaven
 5 years ago '04        #70
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 BrBHZ said:
thats the point Im trying to make, at the end of my last post. Philosophically we're different. You choose to validate your beliefs using different critreria.

There's the difference, in our ways of thinking. To me and like minded people, proof is necessary. Just because you think god can exist doesnt mean that he DOES exist, and i god does exist in some form, you shouldnt a.ssume that he/she/it is essentially "magic" unless it is proven.

With that said, using a book that is essentially a collection of stories and people's "testimonies" rather than solid, provable facts, is silly.

Well what it starts from is the belief in a "God" , whether you do or you dont believe in that type of "being" if you do, then you pretty much have to believe that he has these "magical" powers because conceptually that's what the vast majority of the world a.ssociates with the concept of a "god" , it's is just that, an all knowing, all powerful being that created the universe. So if you believe in the possibility of a god , all the rest of it is pretty much given since believing a god is already believing in something that defies scientific logic.

I'm a.ssuming you think the bible is silly in large part for all the "miracles" and "unbelievable acts" that happen in it that many would say after research is scientifically impossible, but like I said before once you've acknowledged the possibility of a god, it doesn't make sense why you would judge a book about things he was involved with by logic, that is the reason why I'm confused with your stance , you seem like a strictly logical person but you still leave the possibility of a god open (since you're not athetist), which is extremely illogical by scientific rationale.

Why dont you just claim atheism ?? no offense but they say an agnostic is just an atheist with no balls, it seems you want to commit all the way to logic, it's the reason why you call the bible silly, I really dont think there's a way you can scientifically explain the existence and powers of a "God" which like I said before makes me wonder why you're not just an Atheist.
 5 years ago '04        #71
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Im not a Christian but dude came with his guns loaded, you cant win a debate with someone educated on what they are talking about...
 5 years ago '04        #72
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 501 501
Great interview!

Man, dude pushed Envy's buttons! That's why he was quiet the whole time.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 The Bully said:
it wouldve been funny if broussard was still on the line when envy's bi*ch a.ss made that comment

Envy: He put me to sleep

Broussard: Excuse me?

Envy:
Envy would have been like "oh sh*t! Hang up, hang up, hang up!!!"
 5 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 psylence2k said:

but who was discussing whether it was silly or not ?? People talk about it's annoying when bible thumpers shove religion down peoples' throats but some of you non-religious/atheists on here are just as bad because you're doing the exact same thing by trying to force your own ideology into the mix, shyt makes you look no worse than the bible thumpers cuz either way you come off as annoying and bitter as shyt.

If you think people dont want to hear how much someone believes in the bible, then why would you a.ssume they want to hear how much someone else doesn't believe in the bible ??

anyone that forces (well ppl use that loosely) tries to force anything on anyone is fu*king annoying period. you can't really sway anyone's beliefs just leave the sh*t alone.
 5 years ago '04        #75
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Well what it starts from is the belief in a "God" , whether you do or you dont believe in that type of "being" if you do, then you pretty much have to believe that he has these "magical" powers because conceptually that's what the vast majority of the world a.ssociates with the concept of a "god" , it's is just that, an all knowing, all powerful being that created the universe. So if you believe in the possibility of a god , all the rest of it is pretty much given since believing a god is already believing in something that defies scientific logic.

I'm a.ssuming you think the bible is silly in large part for all the "miracles" and "unbelievable acts" that happen in it that many would say after research is scientifically impossible, but like I said before once you've acknowledged the possibility of a god, it doesn't make sense why you would judge a book about things he was involved with by logic, that is the reason why I'm confused with your stance , you seem like a strictly logical person but you still leave the possibility of a god open (since you're not athetist), which is extremely illogical by scientific rationale.

Why dont you just claim atheism ?? no offense but they say an agnostic is just an atheist with no balls, it seems you want to commit all the way to logic, it's the reason why you call the bible silly, I really dont think there's a way you can scientifically explain the existence and powers of a "God" which like I said before makes me wonder why you're not just an Atheist.
Non taken.

I guess Im agnostic by definition but Id rather just call it open minded.

Honestly, being religious or an athiest both use a negative, and kind of conceited "I'm right!, you're wrong!" approach that Im not comfortable with.

now that I think about it using the word "silly" might have been more harsh than I intended. Just stating that the bible should probably not be used as the cornerstone of anyone's argument in this discussion. (no offense)

EDIT:

TH35 said:

anyone that forces (well ppl use that loosely) tries to force anything on anyone is fu*king annoying period. you can't really sway anyone's beliefs just leave the sh*t alone.

^Thats why, in a nutshell

Last edited by BrBHZ; 05-02-2013 at 04:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #76
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
The debate between BrBHZ and psylence2k was brilliant

I am a Christian and I could definitely appreciate the ideals put forth by you two... Regardless if i agree or believe what either believe... Your discussion was awesome and how differing parties should conduct themselves when discussing their beliefs or ideas...

5 years ago '12        #77
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,227 | Props total: 9311 9311
 Arson said:
So he has no problem with homos3xuals...but thinks they'll burn in hell for going against God
 5 years ago '08        #78
thefireisreal 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 32 32
 dre03 said:
The debate between BrBHZ and psylence2k was brilliant

I am a Christian and I could definitely appreciate the ideals put forth by you two... Regardless if i agree or believe what either believe... Your discussion was awesome and how differing parties should conduct themselves when discussing their beliefs or ideas...

Is there a section on BX for this kind of discussion, that was brilliant!
 5 years ago '04        #79
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Envy lost mad cool points and showed his bi*chassness
 5 years ago '08        #80
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,845 | Props total: 22525 22525
 Y.G. said:
Envy would have been like "oh sh*t! Hang up, hang up, hang up!!!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy